P-Max Ultra(Phera-Plex)??? losing weight

  1. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    0

    P-Max Ultra(Phera-Plex)??? losing weight


    I am 24 years old, 6' tall and weigh approximately 172lbs with 15% body fat.

    I have taken M1T Megadrol and now p-max ultra and have a few questions hoping to get answered. first off i used m1t in the past and went from 153lbs to about 185 in a year, went on a cutting phase for a while and was doing good until i got food poisoning for one day and dropped 10lbs and can not get it back. I got on the p-max ultra for 3 weeks now and see no results and have actually lost weight. I eat atleast 3,500 calories a day, that's at the very least when i don't have a lot of time because of work. I drink water constantly all day long and take red yeast rice COq10 saw palmetto and milk thistle. my food intake consists of 3 protein shakes a day(optimum nutrtion) and atleast 1 weight gainer shake a day(bsn true-mass) i eat all day long consisting of chicken breast peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on 12 grain bread, fish, a serving of vegetables usually with each meal and no junk food at all. now my question is has anybody else used these products and if so did you not see any results either? i haven't noticed any strength increase, no more endurance and no muscle gain. same thing happened when i did a cycle of megadrol. it wasn't working after a couple weeks so i switched to serious nutritins methy-drol xt for the rest of my cycle and still no results. sounds very stupid to call myself a non responder to an anabolic steroid but just trying to find out other peoples opinions. thanks a lot.

  2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882
    I am 24 years old, 6' tall and weigh approximately 172lbs with 15% body fat.

    I have taken M1T Megadrol and now p-max ultra and have a few questions hoping to get answered. first off i used m1t in the past and went from 153lbs to about 185 in a year, went on a cutting phase for a while and was doing good until i got food poisoning for one day and dropped 10lbs and can not get it back. I got on the p-max ultra for 3 weeks now and see no results and have actually lost weight. I eat atleast 3,500 calories a day, that's at the very least when i don't have a lot of time because of work. I drink water constantly all day long and take red yeast rice COq10 saw palmetto and milk thistle. my food intake consists of 3 protein shakes a day(optimum nutrtion) and atleast 1 weight gainer shake a day(bsn true-mass) i eat all day long consisting of chicken breast peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on 12 grain bread, fish, a serving of vegetables usually with each meal and no junk food at all. now my question is has anybody else used these products and if so did you not see any results either? i haven't noticed any strength increase, no more endurance and no muscle gain. same thing happened when i did a cycle of megadrol. it wasn't working after a couple weeks so i switched to serious nutritins methy-drol xt for the rest of my cycle and still no results. sounds very stupid to call myself a non responder to an anabolic steroid but just trying to find out other peoples opinions. thanks a lot.
    The implication your post makes is that you are in the dark when it comes to diet and training. The words "weight gainer shake" and "I eat" are something that, IMO, should not be used in conjunction when talking about your regular diet. 3 protein shakes and 1 weight gainer works out to about 2200kcals (give or take a few) meaning you are only ingesting ~1000kcals of whole, real food. That is what needs to stop. Usually non-responders to AAS have a myriad of other factors that inhibit them from making gains. You cannot expect to drive a Ferrari and yet still pump Purple Gas in there. Post up your exact diet, averaged from the past three days so we can see.
  3. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    The implication your post makes is that you are in the dark when it comes to diet and training. The words "weight gainer shake" and "I eat" are something that, IMO, should not be used in conjunction when talking about your regular diet. 3 protein shakes and 1 weight gainer works out to about 2200kcals (give or take a few) meaning you are only ingesting ~1000kcals of whole, real food. That is what needs to stop. Usually non-responders to anabolic steroids have a myriad of other factors that inhibit them from making gains. You cannot expect to drive a Ferrari and yet still pump Purple Gas in there. Post up your exact diet, averaged from the past three days so we can see.
    Yes i have no clue what i'm doing when i put on 30lbs in one year. thanks for the info that equaling 2200cal doesn't mean i'm getting little whole food. i eat at the very minimum 3000 calories a day. and since when is saying i eat not considered right? sorry i don't use the terms that you want me to use. i was just wondering if anybody else has had these problems. I know what my diet should be and i obviously do it right putting on 30lbs in a year. nothing wrong with weight gainer shake, it's what it is isn't it? would you rather have me say high protein high calorie and high carb meal replacement drink? it is what it is
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    1386

    I've got the agree with Mulletsoldier here, designer steroids will only work with the right enviroment i.e. correct diet and training. If it isn't working then it's likely your diet and/or training is lacking.

    The only non responders I've heard of were not eating enough.
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882
    Yes i have no clue what i'm doing when i put on 30lbs in one year. thanks for the info that equaling 2200cal doesn't mean i'm getting little whole food. i eat at the very minimum 3000 calories a day. and since when is saying i eat not considered right? sorry i don't use the terms that you want me to use. i was just wondering if anybody else has had these problems. I know what my diet should be and i obviously do it right putting on 30lbs in a year. nothing wrong with weight gainer shake, it's what it is isn't it? would you rather have me say high protein high calorie and high carb meal replacement drink? it is what it is


    Easy internet warrior. You had asked why the Pheraplex may not be having the effects you want it to have, and given your diet is sub-par, that is what I am trying to help you with.

    Getting 75% of your kcals from weight gainers is not a good diet, period.

    The point is the cliched "Get your diet right before cycling" comment that most would have given you, BUT instead of beating that dead horse, I asked you to post your whole diet to try and get you on track. Using your first few posts to ask uninformed questions is not going to get you assistance or answers.

    So, if you would like to drop the antagonistic attitude and let the people here help you, let us start over again. If not, good luck and welcome to AM.
  6. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    I've got the agree with Mulletsoldier here, designer steroids will only work with the right enviroment i.e. correct diet and training. If it isn't working then it's likely your diet and/or training is lacking.

    The only non responders I've heard of were not eating enough.
    That maybe but he doesn't have to sit there and tell me i have no clue what i'm doing. I don't get a chance to eat as much as i'd like because of working 2 jobs 7 days a week. i know what i'm doing i read messege boards i read magazines online articles. i'm going to school for nutrition. hmm... i must be stupid. i just didn't understand how i lose weight while on it. even if my diet was terrible you'd still see some results because of the anabolic substance in your body.
  7. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier


    Easy internet warrior. You had asked why the Pheraplex may not be having the effects you want it to have, and given your diet is sub-par, that is what I am trying to help you with.

    Getting 75% of your kcals from weight gainers is not a good diet, period.

    The point is the cliched "Get your diet right before cycling" comment that most would have given you, BUT instead of beating that dead horse, I asked you to post your whole diet to try and get you on track. Using your first few posts to ask uninformed questions is not going to get you assistance or answers.

    So, if you would like to drop the antagonistic attitude and let the people here help you, let us start over again. If not, good luck and welcome to AM.
    I don't get 75% of my calories from drinks. some days i might miss a protein shake, or if i eat more food in a certain day i won't take the weight gainer. i've put on plenty of weight before on the same diet so I just didn't understand why it's not working now? well thanks for the help. i know i usually don't get enough complex carbs in my diet which is something i need to get more of
  8. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    1386

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882
    i just didn't understand how i lose weight while on it. even if my diet was terrible you'd still see some results because of the anabolic substance in your body.
    I'm not so sure about about that, prohormones will just take what you eat and make more out of it. Quality of food is important to get the most out of an anabolic.
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882
    I don't get 75% of my calories from drinks. some days i might miss a protein shake, or if i eat more food in a certain day i won't take the weight gainer. i've put on plenty of weight before on the same diet so I just didn't understand why it's not working now? well thanks for the help. i know i usually don't get enough complex carbs in my diet which is something i need to get more of
    Okay. That is alot more info. If you could post up an actual micro/macro rundown of your diet that would be great. The carbohydrates in the vast majority of Weight Gainers are mixes between thickening agents such as guar gum, xanthan gum, etc., that are constituted by glucose and other simple sugars. The rest are often MTC's which the companies list as carbohydrates given the way your body responds to them more as a carb than a fat.

    You are also 20lbs heavier than when this diet was working for you. Learning to variate your diet based on the changes occuring in your body is the largest part of a solid diet. Anybody can give you a list of foods to tell you to eat, but it is all about how you modify it constantly to fit your ever-chaning needs.
  10. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Okay. That is alot more info. If you could post up an actual micro/macro rundown of your diet that would be great. The carbohydrates in the vast majority of Weight Gainers are mixes between thickening agents such as guar gum, xanthan gum, etc., that are constituted by glucose and other simple sugars. The rest are often MTC's which the companies list as carbohydrates given the way your body responds to them more as a carb than a fat.

    You are also 20lbs heavier than when this diet was working for you. Learning to variate your diet based on the changes occuring in your body is the largest part of a solid diet. Anybody can give you a list of foods to tell you to eat, but it is all about how you modify it constantly to fit your ever-chaning needs.
    My brother is on superdrol and he doesn't listen to a damn thing i say. he eats fast food all the time barely takes protein and doesn't take anything for his liver or heart and slaps on 10-20lbs each time. granted he never keeps it because he doesn't listen and has been to the doctor and has high cholesterol because again he won't listen, but i eat good and work out constantly and seem to be stalling on this product. he did use anabolic extremes superdrol while i'm using a knockoff brand. don't think this would have anything to do with it but you never know i guess
  11. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    working 2 jobs 7 days a week, plus not eating right because of your work schedule. sleep and rest is when you grow. combine lack of sleep/poor diet-no supp will replace those 2 together. at least not for me.
  12. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    working 2 jobs 7 days a week, plus not eating right because of your work schedule. sleep and rest is when you grow. combine lack of sleep/poor diet-no supp will replace those 2 together. at least not for me.
    i get plenty of sleep. i'll just have to tweak my diet again and see what's what's going on
  13. Registered User
    Mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    109

    hello jsp0882

    i two was in the same situation as you, with out the PH as this is some thing i have just started doing recently. i two was chunking down 3-4 shakes a day because of working 6 days a week in two jobs and married with a 2year old daughter so the shakes made things eaiser. sinch then i now only have two shakes a day before training and after training all other times are whole foods 3500 - 4000 calls a day. even before i started doing my PH cycle i noticed a masive difference, a lot of this was down to listing to people who knew a lot more than i did and as upsetting as it can some times be to feel like some one is (for wan't of a better word)having a go, they are jusat trying to help. just a little info i started a MAX LMG and Prostanazol cycle Nearly 4 weeks ago and although it is not as strong as other PH i felt this a very good place to start i have put on more size than i could have belived. stareting weight was 14 stone (196 pounds) pounds at 11%BF and now 3 weeks and 4 days on i am 15stone 2 (212 pounds) at 12% BF a 16 pound increase and i belive these resoults are due to the good advice i recieved form other people.

    good luck with your training buddy. hope all goes well
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 05:45 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 02:08 AM
  3. Superdrol/phera-plex Or Ergo-max ???
    By PH3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 05:30 PM
  4. E Max Lmg and Phera-Plex Differences
    By Nolbandet102 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 08:52 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 07:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in