Dynacleine[ATPinjection] is it worth it ?
- 06-27-2006, 11:33 AM
- 11-12-2006, 02:49 PM
BUMP! I can't find anything. I'll keep looking.
- 11-12-2006, 10:58 PM
All I could find is that it is 12.5mg of injectable ATP per ml. It looks pretty cheap too !
11-21-2006, 04:31 PM
Yup I'm not sure what it does and don't want to use it again till I figure it out. I will say that 1 ml in each bicep followed by training bi's 3 hours later causes some serious pumps. Like I'm done after 2 sets pump and can't do any more!
11-21-2006, 08:10 PM
- 5'8" 212 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Goodyear, AZ
- Rep Power
Really?? You did this? I wonder why this isn't a more common practice. Bump for more info...Originally Posted by wideguy
Similar Forum Threads
- By halljo in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-28-2006, 01:32 AM
- By superset2 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 12-08-2005, 12:10 AM
- By TheManGuy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-26-2004, 01:41 AM
- By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2004, 03:39 PM
- By alittlewhiteboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2003, 08:31 AM