Help! Gyno?

C

cuse140

Awards
i finished a cycle of superdrol about 4 weeks ago now. although most people don't recomend over the counter stuff like inhibit-e, it is what i used for p.c.t. I ran the drol for 20-20-30-20. Just yesterday afternoon, i started getting tender nipples. Actually its just 1 nipple thats tender. They don't look any different, but the tenderness has me concerned.
I have 2 questions

1- Is this a beginning sign of gyno?

2- What should i use to get rid of it. Preferably something legal, but if nothing legal is at all effective, whats the best thing to take.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:nono:

You already know you took the wrong approach to PCT, so, I'm not going to harp on you too much there. Look around, what you need is right under your nose.

4thAD

Awards
try 6-oxo it works at the propper doses. Here is a post from another board for M1T post cycle therapy. Im sure you can use the same approach:

post cycle therapy: PCT is not an option with M1T. Do not dismiss it! PCT should be run for the same length cycle as the PH/PS was (i.e. 2 weeks of M1T, 2 weeks of PCT). The preferred substance to use would be Nolvadex (for research purposes only). The dosage for it would be 40mg ED split into two doses for the first half of PCT, then dropping to 20mg ED the last half. If you choose to use an OTC supplement for PCT, then use 6OXO by ergopharm. The dosage for 6OXO is 600mg ED split into two doses for the first half of PCT, then 400mg ED for the last half.

This is for not having PCT already lined up before you started your cycle: :bruce1:

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Try a combo of Evista/Femara and Cabergoline and that will knock out just about any gyno induced from gear.