Dekka or parabol tabs?

zodiacswat

Awards
Found on website. Sounds like good gains. Question the disclaimer? Is this worth a shot?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wtf. Oh that 1 website. I am aware of that site. I was wondering the same. If we're talking about the same site. It's affiliated with AM. and also has the same initials as a British Nation. But that's enough hints right.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
These so called supplements are more than likely just garbage in a bottle. I see their ads in MD all the time. Seems like their marketing strategy is to hype their products up to sound like steriods to prey on newbs hopeing for quick gains....If you do decide to buy these products keep us updated cus i would like to know if there is any real science in these supps, there must be after all its up to $500 for their stacks...it must be good right??

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally believe it is Bunk BS. That's just me.

Pre-load for 2 weeks Milk Thistle/Policosonal/Flax/Fish then continue throughout. Liver/Blood Pressure/Lipids and BF% protection

Then, load up with some Superdrol Phera Plex.
Yeah okay it's gone.

SD -- Methyl Dx3, Revenge SDX
Phera Plex - Pheradrol, Pherabol, Pheramone-X, and of course the best ever clone P-Max. Oorah Prometabolix.

That stack with SD/PP for 4 weeks.
SD as 10/20/20/20
PP as 10/20/20/30

PCT : Rebound Reloaded, Lean Xtreme the usual Milk Thistle is a must of course. Policosonal and Flax/Fish oils. No stim's decrease intensity in workouts. Mass/Strength right?

I'm just saying this in case... you wanted to know. Not sure of your experience. I apolagize if you already know this I'm not trying to patronize you.

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
Garbage, an absolute waste of money. If it sounds too good to be true it is. They prey on the uninformed. Avoid....at all costs.

Found on website. Sounds like good gains. Question the disclaimer? Is this worth a shot?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think he's talking about a website AM sponsors yo.
because i saw it on there.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's bunk straight up.

If it were good it'd be popular. It's probably cut and low dosed. Or dog **** or something like that. I know people used to order that crap back when I was in high school. like Dianabol. Or something like that. Pink little tabs all over the school. Big Roid school. But nevertheless. I think its bunk.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
as fake as legalsteroids.com or w/e

gotripped, you're so nice. lol

zodiacswat

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I have seen it on about 3 diff. sites. some differ $5 to $10. the para is suppose to be a replacement for 1-AD. Could not understand why this stuff is in supply but they got rid of 1-AD,androstiene,etc...maybe bunk. Superdrol and hyperdrol are more $ than dek and para. Still lookin for superdrol, that is left. Would like to try. I think PP was seen on a .com.

zodiacswat

Awards
I'm in the mid 30 range but lean. Just lookin for that get over the hump short cycle to come back to par in the gym. Need an edge for the job not for the pool or chicks. Got those already. I've read the SPDL/PP cycle w/Rampage. Hard to find though.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in the mid 30 range but lean. Just lookin for that get over the hump short cycle to come back to par in the gym. Need an edge for the job not for the pool or chicks. Got those already. I've read the SPDL/PP cycle w/Rampage. Hard to find though.

Nah nah. Don't look for superdrol and PP. You won't find it unless it's at an astronomical rate. You gotta read on here to find the Clones for superdrol and PP.

Methyl DX3= Superdrol
Pheradrol, Pherabol, Pheramone-X and alot of Pheraschmo is Phera Plex

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I personally believe it is Bunk BS. That's just me.

Pre-load for 2 weeks Milk Thistle/Policosonal/Flax/Fish then continue throughout. Liver/Blood Pressure/Lipids and BF% protection

Then, load up with some Superdrol Phera Plex.
Yeah okay it's gone.

superdrol -- Methyl Dx3, Revenge SDX
Phera Plex - Pheradrol, Pherabol, Pheramone-X, and of course the best ever clone P-Max. Oorah Prometabolix.

That stack with SD/PP for 4 weeks.
SD as 10/20/20/20
PP as 10/20/20/30

post cycle therapy : Rebound Reloaded, Lean Xtreme the usual Milk Thistle is a must of course. Policosonal and Flax/Fish oils. No stim's decrease intensity in workouts. Mass/Strength right?

I'm just saying this in case... you wanted to know. Not sure of your experience. I apolagize if you already know this I'm not trying to patronize you.

Why four weeks of SD, these products have actually gotten some good reviews. Until I try it, I dont believe it, but I was the same way with SD and now I am a true believer.

:bb2:

joe dax

Awards
Dekka or parabol tabs? these products are total bs, you'd have more luck with joe weiders anabolic mega pack!!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why four weeks of superdrol, these products have actually gotten some good reviews. Until I try it, I dont believe it, but I was the same way with SD and now I am a true believer.

:bb2:
strength gains in the last 2 weeks? Is that your question?
SD works great for mass the first 2 weeks and tapers off afterwards. If someone has some research on it? Perhaps a log? I'll search for one, but it just seems it'd be better to buy the real deal gear if you're going to go buy that stuff.
unless it is the real deal just with a f'd up name?

zodiacswat

Awards
I have the small census fromm all that these tabs are not good enough or noone has tested. Therefore I will move on to looking for your suggestions. I did find methl dx3 and some others. Thanks. Train hard.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have the small census fromm all that these tabs are not good enough or noone has tested. Therefore I will move on to looking for your suggestions. I did find methl dx3 and some others. Thanks. Train hard.
Methyl Dx3 is a good product. My thing now is stacking two products. As this is your first cycle correct? One would be best so you can get accustomed to side effects and learn how to properly train and eat on SD. Also, note that oats are good Post W/O with Proper Protein of course for glycogen depositing into your cells. The muscles I worked out specifically for that day would always swell up larger if I consumed a starchy carbohydrate post work out. Make sure you don't go and eat a bowl of chef boyardee ravioli. I'm hoping your diet is solid for this cycle. Do some research in the Diet Forum.

zodiacswat

Awards
Good idea. Now which one? M DX3 or phera d. Not worried about diet. I usually stay lean at 155-160 for the past 10 yrs. Oats huh. Better than rabbit food I guess.

zodiacswat

Awards
any tiredness after workout? No stims like Rampage?

zodiacswat

Awards
17-HD???? Just found on .com. a bit $$$ high though.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those PBol Deca is all bunk bs. 17 HD? Bunk it can be found at GNC. If it's in GNC it's bunk, just know that. Less it's spike or something stimulating, but even that isn't as potent as what you can get online at our board sponsors. So....... I recommend Ergopharm's AMP. Supposed to be banned soon or something as I've heard. The washington post is getting onto it as an amphetamine. So obviously it's good if the washington post is after it. Basically anything the post attacks is the bomb diggity.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Those PBol Deca is all bunk bs. 17 HD? Bunk it can be found at GNC. If it's in GNC it's bunk, just know that. Less it's spike or something stimulating, but even that isn't as potent as what you can get online at our board sponsors. So....... I recommend Ergopharm's AMP. Supposed to be banned soon or something as I've heard. The washington post is getting onto it as an amphetamine. So obviously it's good if the washington post is after it. Basically anything the post attacks is the bomb diggity.

Bro u you say alot of shet is junk and you havent even tryed it.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro u you say alot of shet is junk and you havent even tryed it.
Okay Okay Okay. I got a little carried away on dogging it. Perhaps someone should run it with a log and see how it compares to other PH/AAS. I'll shut up now.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Okay Okay Okay. I got a little carried away on dogging it. Perhaps someone should run it with a log and see how it compares to other PH/anabolic steroids. I'll shut up now.

No I'm not telling you to shut up bro, I'm just saying there are tons of logs of things on here just search and you will find. Btw 17-HD is 1 wicked azz product!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplements 1
Anabolics 10
revodrew Anabolics 7