Suggestions

Cray

Awards
I"ve been training about 2 years now, typically 3-4 gym workouts a week and over the last 3 months I run usually 4 mornings a week. My diet is pretty good with the occassional cheat day but generally I'm careful and make sure I get enough protein.

I'm 48, 5'8" and 160 lbs. Over the course of the past 2 years I"ve dramatically changed my body shape and size (I was about 180 lbs and a blob). However, I'm finding that I've really stopped making any kind of gains and I'm finding that very frustrating.

I've been taking some supplements like Tribulus, ZMA and haven't really noticed anything different.

I"ve started looking at some of the prohormone replacement products and I'd like to try a cycle and see what happens. However, I'm finding it hard to get good information for products that 1) work, and 2) that matches where I'm at age-wise as well as where I'm at physically. I know at my age there is drop off in Testosterone and I'm thinking it's a logical place to experiment a bit.

I've been checking out a lot of websites and forums and it's a amazingly confusing with a ton of hype, odd opinions and misleading information.

I'd appreciate anyone giving me some suggestions. I live in Canada so not all the U.S. products are sold here and sometimes it's tough to get some things through customs.

Thanks

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test might be just what you're looking for, I've heard it works well with the 30+ year old guy to raise test/free test.

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Could you post some additional information?
1. Typical workout protocol
2. Food intake, meal spacing, etc on a typical day

For supplements, you may want to look at Designer Supplements' NHA stack (Designer Supplements) and probably Rebound Reloaded in particular (Designer Supplements)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am 47 and found generic phera plex at nutra planet for 15.00 this seems the safest imo. you also have to do a post cycle or pct-i will be doing liquid nolva and either jungle warfare or hyperdrol/leaning towards hyperdrol, if you do a cycle saw palmeto and milk thistle are a must for guys are age. hope this helped, good luck to you.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I"ve been training about 2 years now, typically 3-4 gym workouts a week and over the last 3 months I run usually 4 mornings a week. My diet is pretty good with the occassional cheat day but generally I'm careful and make sure I get enough protein.

I'm 48, 5'8" and 160 lbs. Over the course of the past 2 years I"ve dramatically changed my body shape and size (I was about 180 lbs and a blob). However, I'm finding that I've really stopped making any kind of gains and I'm finding that very frustrating.

I've been taking some supplements like Tribulus, ZMA and haven't really noticed anything different.

I"ve started looking at some of the prohormone replacement products and I'd like to try a cycle and see what happens. However, I'm finding it hard to get good information for products that 1) work, and 2) that matches where I'm at age-wise as well as where I'm at physically. I know at my age there is drop off in Testosterone and I'm thinking it's a logical place to experiment a bit.

I've been checking out a lot of websites and forums and it's a amazingly confusing with a ton of hype, odd opinions and misleading information.

I'd appreciate anyone giving me some suggestions. I live in Canada so not all the U.S. products are sold here and sometimes it's tough to get some things through customs.

Thanks
That is the thing about AAS man, there is alot of anecdotal evidence floating around. It is your job to investigate which AAS would fit best for you using legitimate data. Seeing as the new designer's have no medical data, you are basing all your assumptions of the word of others. I think you should spend some more time reading, it may seem exhausting but it is nothing but beneficial in the end.