Trimax still good?

Ddono25

Awards
I have an open bottle of Trimax from about a year ago, used half, have half left. The gelatin cap coatings are fine but the powder inside looks like its bulky and cracked. The same goes for a bottle of M1t I have from right before the ban years ago, coatings are fine but the powder inside looks like its cracked. No discoloration though. Would these still be any good?

Ddono25

Awards
Stored pretty much in my car and in a dresser. I was just worried if the heat maybe got to them in my car, although that'd be pretty difficult they were only in there for a few weeks in the fall. Wonder what that witty joke was?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Knowing NBE it was something homosexual in nature or wanting to know if you were interested in seeing more naked calf pics of him...Several are with him in fishnet...it brings out the definition.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Homosexual in nature? What? I've been straight for nearly 2 years now!!!! How dare you! And I've got the single BEST calv pictures with fishnetting ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!

Ddono25

Awards
Actually decided to cycle these together just to see if they were any good anymore. Been on 10mg M1t and 4 mcg Trimax for 10 days now with little result. Look bloated, not much in strength department, feel a little warmer but no weight change. Muscles aren't flat like on Trimax but not full like on M1t. I have had diet down straight as can be for the past 5 months. Feel like I'm doing both and maintaining. Anyone else have this sort of reaction with both?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
General Chat 0
Weight Loss 45
Supplements 8