Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting ready to start pp. can i do nolva liquid while on cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
most people wait till they have issues-then rush for the solution. i wanted to know if i could take the nolva while on cycle as a precaution.

A

animalXXX

Awards
huh?? dude do you understand how SERM's work? What they do? first of all while you're on cycle you're putting hormones into your body, therefore your body's production of hormones stops. So when you come off of the juice you're left with no testesterone while your estrogen levels surge. And that's where the Nolva comes in. All that it does is it keeps that estrogen low, until your own test comes back. You could run HCG while on if you want to keep your nuts to produce test, but Nolva during your cycle is just retarded. Plus the fact that Nolva will put an additional stress on the liver, and that if you do a little search on the web you'l see that doctors say that blood clots could occur because of it. Just use it like everybody else, AFTER the cycle for a few weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the reply/i didnt know about the dangers, thats why i asked first. there seem to be alot of risk involved, the more research i do the more complicated it seems to be.

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
huh?? dude do you understand how SERM's work? What they do? first of all while you're on cycle you're putting hormones into your body, therefore your body's production of hormones stops. So when you come off of the juice you're left with no testesterone while your estrogen levels surge. And that's where the Nolva comes in. All that it does is it keeps that estrogen low, until your own test comes back. You could run HCG while on if you want to keep your nuts to produce test, but Nolva during your cycle is just retarded. Plus the fact that Nolva will put an additional stress on the liver, and that if you do a little search on the web you'l see that doctors say that blood clots could occur because of it. Just use it like everybody else, AFTER the cycle for a few weeks.
Apparently you have a very limited grasp on what a SERM does as well. I suggest more research for yourself.

A man keeps silent and is thought to be a fool.
Then he opens his mouth and removes all doubt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok i just got a anabolic minds newsletter-in it was a poll of best on cycle anti-e's and nolva was on there along with estrogen suppressors. since nolva only blocks estro from receptors it seems like a better choice than letro which would wipe out estro altogether.please someone a simple answer. btw im just stupid not retarded. lol.

N

ndfan

Awards
Go look at post 4 by DR.D: running serm inverse adt??
It's in the post cycle therapy forum. This should give you an idea of a proper post cycle therapy.

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Go look at post 4 by DR.D: running serm inverse adt??
It's in the post cycle therapy forum. This should give you an idea of a proper post cycle therapy.
We're not talking about post cycle here. The question was whether or not to run nolva during the cycle.

ok i just got a anabolic minds newsletter-in it was a poll of best on cycle anti-e's and nolva was on there along with estrogen suppressors. since nolva only blocks estro from receptors it seems like a better choice than letro which would wipe out estro altogether.please someone a simple answer. btw im just stupid not retarded. lol.
Estrogen at really high levels is bad. Estrogen at moderate levels is beneficial. You dont wanna eliminate estrogen completely. Nolva should only be used in emergency instances, if gyno starts to appear. Your better off going with an AI during this cycle, if its even necessary.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ai-you mean like rebound rx or like letro?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok-let me see if i got this right, nolva after letro during. thanks for input, gyno is serious **** dont want to fool around with it. amen brother.

N

ndfan

Awards
We're not talking about post cycle here. The question was whether or not to run nolva during the cycle.
Iknow that but if he thinks he should run nolva whole cycle then maybe he should look at a proper post cycle therapy just for sh its and giggles and get an idea how nolva should be used. I should have been more clear about it.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
if he just wants to control estrogen while on cycle, why not just take some arimidex or letro..

G

gaberox

Awards
if he just wants to control estrogen while on cycle, why not just take some arimidex or letro..
I thought phera plex didnt aromatise?When I ran phera I had Nolva and adex on hand cause I heard of some people having estro related sides like bloat and nip issues.It turned out to run very dry and I never needed anything till pct.Does this stuff aromatise or not I cant figure this drug out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok- here we go again./estro suppression on cycle can limit your gains, nolva does not suppress it merely keeps it from going where you dont want it to mainly your chest, that is why i asked about nolva not letro which suppresses estro does that make it easier for you ndfan? dont be so eager to jump to conclusions i have done alot of reasearch. but hardly anyone seems to agree/just look at this thread.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
ok- here we go again./estro suppression on cycle can limit your gains, nolva does not suppress it merely keeps it from going where you dont want it to mainly your chest, that is why i asked about nolva not letro which suppresses estro does that make it easier for you ndfan? dont be so eager to jump to conclusions i have done alot of reasearch. but hardly anyone seems to agree/just look at this thread.
Yeah, i see what your sayin bro, maybe Dr.D can pip in on this chat.
I just usually see people using ai's on cycle and serms for pct.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cool thanks gogo/the kind of response i was looking for. i like to think outside the box. some of us are more prone to gyno than others.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks gogo/the kind of response i was looking for. i like to think outside the box. some of us are more prone to gyno than others.
No problem bro, hopefully Dr.D can comment on this stuff too,And give us his thoughts on it. Im sure its been discussed here before too.

N

ndfan

Awards
Ok then, next time I wont jump to conclusions. But since you've done all the research, have you ever seen anyone run nolva whole pp cycle, I haven't. I'm done with this tread, good luck on you cycle bro. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
doing reasearch on cycles and pct is like reading the bible, you can interpret it a lot of different ways.