• NOX-CG3

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 264 38.8%

• Total voters
Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
Im just curious, whats everybodys favorite pre-workout drink and why?

EDITED POST: Duplicate threads merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
Im just curious, whats everybodys favorite pre-workout drink and why?

I was wondering this because, as we all know, many things are very much the same (ex. BSN Cellmass is pretty much just extremely expensive CEE) but pre-workout drinks are almost always proprietary blends and complexes that either work great or hardly work at all.

I tried to cover many popular/proven products (though popular doesnt always mean proven or vice-versa). Let me know if theres something else.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Can we close this thread please? He's got a poll going at the top.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I vote for alcar by itself. Never tried anything else in that list..

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
CVM Xtreme is my vote because its the only one I tried on the list (and yea Xtend is a must to add)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yea but theres no point to have this open then if he decided to make a poll

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the merger YR!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Xtend + Xceed during w/o.

Nuerostim + Amp pre w/o

animalXXX

Awards
there's nothing like Superpump.... it's fricking awsome.. the pumps, the energy in the gym... you feel like an animal.. NOX-CG3 is the most hyped up preworkout energy drink. The supplements in it might be good, but it gives you no energy at all.. It actually made me nauseos each time I took it. And it's expensive as hell. I've done NOZ before too. It's not worth the money. I've also done the Fizogen Blast Cycle. I expected it to be crappy, cuz if you take a look at some of their products it reminds you of MuscleTech's garbage(a strap that you put on and it adjusts your energy and makes you bigger?? WTF??). Anyways, Blast Cycle was actually good. Not Superpump good, but still good.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Vendetta covers all tha important nutritional bases. Add some creatine if you like... 'nuff said.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
there's nothing like Superpump.... it's fricking awsome.. the pumps, the energy in the gym... you feel like an animal.. NOX-CG3 is the most hyped up preworkout energy drink. The supplements in it might be good, but it gives you no energy at all.. It actually made me nauseos each time I took it. And it's expensive as hell. I've done NOZ before too. It's not worth the money. I've also done the Fizogen Blast Cycle. I expected it to be crappy, cuz if you take a look at some of their products it reminds you of MuscleTech's garbage(a strap that you put on and it adjusts your energy and makes you bigger?? WTF??). Anyways, Blast Cycle was actually good. Not Superpump good, but still good.
i was going to mention blast cycle.. i love the stuff. it's loaded with creatine. whats the difference that you noticed? and what company makes superpump?

animalXXX

Awards
Gaspari makes Superpump... and the difference is not that much beween them.. I got little better pumps on Superpump vs Fizogen .. and i felt a little more energy in the gym, not jittery though..

thomasfields

Awards
ive only tried no-xplode its good but nothing compared to good old ephedra

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
ive only tried no-xplode its good but nothing compared to good old ephedra
that's a horrible comparison. ephedra is a stimulant like caffeine, one of the main energy ingredients in no-xplode. as far as i'm concerned, a pre-workout drink would be worthless without the NO effects.

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Red Bull, no crash and the longest lasting energy

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clout - It's the best creatine of the bunch, and includes other goodies not found in any other formula. All ingredients are in massive, useful doses, too.

If you want energy, No-Xplode is awesome, but it's a crappy creatine. For pure increases in strength and size, nothing beats Clout.

size

Awards
  • Established
I like ALRI Primed as well and I add some BCAA with it.
Vendetta is a nice combo as well.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I like Powerfull w/ Xceed - once it kicks in.
Awesome pumps and vascularity. (I'm on that combo now.)

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Ready 4 War definitely gives me great pumps, but makes my sides cramp during cardio and tastes horrible.

When I first started supplementing I really liked Adenergy...and it's delicious.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I make my own...

Lycine: 2g
Taruine: 2g
AAKG: 2g
Tyrosine: 2g
Glucuronolactone: 1.5g
CEE: 2.5g
Vitamin C: 1g
Vitamin E: 400IU
caffine: 300mg
Extend: 5g

Tastes horrible, but it does the job.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i miss the speed stack with Ephedra man!! that was the all time best (when i used pre workout drinks.)

Lime Flavor.

baxter32

Awards
ive always been a no xplode fan, anythin else makes me nauseaus, bsn put the right amount of caffeine in it, at least for me

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a lot of what is in this poll. Out of all these I prefer a 4 dollar bottle of caffeine capsules, a water bottle filled with Kroger's brand of crystal light. I pop 1 200mg capsule 45 minutes before my workout and during my workout I use half a capsule (100mg's) inside the water bottle filled with crystal light.

I spent way to much money in the past for these "preworkout" drinks that cost's 30, 40 bucks for a container and they do the same as good old cheap caffeine!

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
.... :head: HORSE POWER. :woohoo:

The most effective, non-caffeinated pre-workout product I have ever used.

I have yet to find any other product with such a large amount of effective active ingredients. Very well formulated.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So far Focus XT nice clean focus, add 20mg+ of ephedrine and look out. I've got a tub of ALRI's Primed coming so i'll give my thoughts on that.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI Chaos!!!

I think it is the Citrulline Malate, it give me unbelieveable mental focus and energy. Awesome Pump as well.

I have tried over 50% of the products on that list and i am using Chaos for legs tonight :)

AlbertaBoy

AlbertaBoy

Awards
My favorite preworkout drink is Gaspari's Superpump, I had some of my best workouts when I was using the stuff, the only problem I had with it was that I was working out at night and when it was time for me to go to sleep I couldn't, but now since I'm working out in the morning again, i will use it again.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I make my own..

4g Taurine
3g AAKG
5g Leucine
2 scoops XCEED
50g Maltodextrin
2g Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Mixed in 20oz spring water, same drink PWO..

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I make my own, too.

AAKG
L-Taurine
15gms liquid aminos
mixed in sugar free iced tea.. take AX Rampage and CoQ10 in pill form and I am off.

Sip 40gms of ion exchange whey while working out (or Size on).

Post excersize,
L-Leucine
L-Glutamine
and and apple or banana.

R

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Try Primed by ALRI, it gave me painful pumps! LIke my calfs got pumped just from walking, it's good stuff and it doesn't taste like ass either.

picasso

Awards
I make my own also:

Arginine Alphaketoglutarate
Taurine
N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL
Citrulline Malate
Arginine Pyroglutamate
Carnosine
Caffeine

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
universal shock therapy + storm + anabolic innovations Excel :food:

valentinesday

Awards
has anyone tried bsn endrorush, that is my favorite but expensive at 4 bucks a pop

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried bsn endrorush, that is my favorite but expensive at 4 bucks a pop
That's probably the best I've ever had.. Funny thing, I drank one when they came in the VS I worked at.. Got damn near 1/4 left of the bottle when I see the big warning panel saying not to drink the whole thing in one sitting.. :D

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
EDIT.... oops my bad. Forgot I already posted here. :blink:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Purple wrath taste so bad I have a full container in my pantry. NASTY!!!
NO-Shotgun is pretty good but makes me feel to edgy.
Nitrobolic makes my hair itch like a crackhead.
Endorush makes me feel sick.
Superpump 250 is the shiznit! Good stuff Gaspardi did well on this one. And with a flavor that dosent taste like fanny.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
How come Diet Mountain Dew isn't on the list? All that water and nutrasweet and yellow #5 gives an incredible pump.