creatine side effects

swtnycboy

Awards
i started my loading cycle monday and stopped friday. Can someone PLEASE tell me when i stop feeling nausea. Is it normal? Should i stop taking it? For myloading cycle i was taking 3 hefty teaspoons. If i continue with this i just use 1 teaspoon now since i am out of loading.

swtnycboy

Awards
in addition, i have headaches and is tired alot.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Even for a loading cycle that's a lot of creatine, how much water are you drinking? What kind of creatine is it?

swtnycboy

Awards
the GNC brand and alot more water than usual to stop me from wanting to puke.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've got a serious case of the sh*ts with some V-12 turbo. I mean, others can hear my stomach rumbling.

I'm not sure who's got it worse...

swtnycboy

Awards
i had that too but i rather have that and bloating then the headaches and nausea that i am experiencing right now. I am so close to not using this right now because i cant even eat regularly and no energy. ANYONE got any tips/

swtnycboy

Awards
would CEE not have those side effects? are these side effects i am experiencing just for the loading phase? Am i going to die????

Weezy06

Awards
its probably all from the creatine monohydrate pulling water into your gut. creatine monohydrate like that has poor absorption, so when you load and take in all that creatine most of it just sits in your gut and pulls water there. realistically you either need to deal with it, or get some CEE.. or even better get some SizeON by Gaspari, that stuff is the whip.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
would CEE not have those side effects? are these side effects i am experiencing just for the loading phase? Am i going to die????
you'd be the first to die from creatine ;)

now that you're done with the loading phase, just see how you feel with 1 tblspoon a day. If it gets bad then stop and try CEE. Creatine is weird stuff. Good for endurance and pumps (maybe mood too), but not much else. I got some pretty bad stomach cramps from it, but I would still use it again.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Try to take it in divided doses throughout the day if possible or at least dilute it very well, like 1tsp in 1qt of fluid or more.

Make sure you're drinking enough water too(1 gallon/day).

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
The key word WATER.. How much are you drinking? As much as you indicated that you were taking you need to drink water like you are breathing air....lol.... Lessen your doseages and see if the headache and other goes away

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive taken plenty of the GNC creatine and never had the problem. Make sure you have enough water. I always get headaches when I dont drink enough

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
first off, get different creatine(IMO) I've heard very littlte good of mono. CEE is good, i Like Kre-Alk. I know what the purpose is for loading but i think it is stupid. You can load any creatine, all it is is taking it in excess or everyday throughout the day.
I would say it sounds as if it's doing more negative than good for you. Think about it this was, is feeling all that worth it when there is other stuff you dont spend you're money on loading and see results with? This is all opinion but thats what we're here for.
Water is a must for ALL of us too, but like they said thats why you're feeling that way.
Hope you find away aroundit or adjust though, Good Luck. Keep us posted.

dirtydeweyjr

Awards
GNC creatine is my first creatine. never had an bad sides except kinda fuzzy piss, which looks funny. all bubbles in the toilet. lol

thought it worked good for my first try, cheap price, taste was what i expected. i'll buy a better creatine next time when i'm more experienced, hence my money going further

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
GNC creatine is my first creatine. never had an bad sides except kinda fuzzy piss, which looks funny. all bubbles in the toilet. lol

thought it worked good for my first try, cheap price, taste was what i expected. I'll buy a better creatine next time when i'm more experienced, hence my money going further

Iv done creatine maybe 10times and never had any fuzzy/bubbly piss...except for the last time. I did this creatine called anavol and had bubbles galore! I went to the doctor and they tested my piss and said i had blood/protein in it (elevated amounts) and to stop all supplements! :( (i even stopped taking protein and PWO shakes)...

anyways the bubbles stopped almost immediately and i was sure it was the creatine. I haven't done creatine since (almost a year) because iv been alittle scared but recently i decided to buy a new brand ON creatine (creaform) and try it out, my brother went on it two weeks ago and hes reporting bubbles in his piss!! anyone know why?

Should i not take creatine if im getting bubbles?

Any input is appreciated!!

thanks!

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
Im taking CMI no3 overload. It is a creatine rush while being a no2 at the same time. I get bad headaches.... but i pop an advil and im good.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iv done creatine maybe 10times and never had any fuzzy/bubbly piss...except for the last time. I did this creatine called anavol and had bubbles galore! I went to the doctor and they tested my piss and said i had blood/protein in it (elevated amounts) and to stop all supplements! :( (i even stopped taking protein and PWO shakes)...

anyways the bubbles stopped almost immediately and i was sure it was the creatine. I haven't done creatine since (almost a year) because iv been alittle scared but recently i decided to buy a new brand ON creatine (creaform) and try it out, my brother went on it two weeks ago and hes reporting bubbles in his piss!! anyone know why?

Should i not take creatine if im getting bubbles?

Any input is appreciated!!

thanks!
Bubbles in urine may indicate kidney problems. These bubbles or foam in urine can suggest excess loss of proteins in urine. This can occur when, due to certain malfunctions in the kidney, the kidney is unable to correctly filter large protein molecules, such that these protein molecules escape into the urine. High serum creatinine levels may also suggest kidney malfunction. High consumption of creatine monohydrate may create elevated creatinine levels. In such cases, more advanced creatine forms should be preferred. Overall, as has been severally noted in this thread, consuming creatine products without staying adequately hydrated is a major disservice to one's body.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i allways get headaches when useing mono i no oly use cee i dont seem to get that bloated feeling either

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
The headaches are probably from being dehydrated from not drinking enough water. Also what are you mixing your mono with and when are you taking your doses? Id suggest you split your doses and take 2.5g with a protein shake around an hour pre-workout and 2.5g with your post-workout shake. Thats what works for me anyway. If your still feeling nauseous try eating a banana with your shake/s.