my second go on sd

kingivan

Awards
this is my second time on sd the first time my gains were goood 15 pounds in two weeks then u had to stop because of personall problem but know i am eating more and working harder i hope ican keep my gains this time but this time iam using cell mass from bns

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
how much of that did you keep from your first cycle and what was your PCT?

kingivan

Awards
my first cycle i didnt post because of short time on it one week if iam rember but this time igot it straight

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
my first cycle i didnt post because of short time on it one week if iam rember but this time igot it straight
Two weeks you should have run a mini PCT, two weeks and most people are shut down from superdrol. But with that said, how was your libido after last cycle?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
wow, can I buy some puncuation? j/k

I hope you using more than BSN CellMass for PCT. If you don't understand the PCT need, just ask.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
did you keep those first 15 lbs/ have any sides from your first go around?

kingivan

Awards
well i didnt keep much of my gains my diet sucked and i had no post cycle therapy but this time i am eating the house up my libido was the same that it was the before i used superdrol but superdrol got me strong remember every supp works different on everybody and know i just sent for rebound xt and i have a bottle of tribulos for shut down

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You'll need more than that for PCT, do a search for PCT to help you prepare more for it.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
what pct are you planning on using this go around now that you know you cant keep your gains without proper pct?

kingivan

Awards
this time i am going to use rebound xt and looking for clomid at this time any help on serch

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
IMHO, you don't really need clomid. Especially since you said you didn't feel shut down after two weeks with out any PCT. I would get some liquid nolva (you can email me if you want to know where to get it @ [email protected]). Clomid is also harsh on your eyes if taken for too long, although it has been shown to increase libido, and nolva has been said to decrease it. (just wanted to give you the heads up so you are not wondering why your libido just took a sudden dip, if in fact it does while taking nolva.)

kingivan

Awards
this has been the worst week on sd the back pumps the feeeliing ****ty but my strength tripled i just purchased this stuff called pheradrol which is a generic phera plex for 15 dollars i will start that next:bb: :bb2: :bow28: :good:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
is this a planned cycle or are you just rolling along with it?

kingivan

Awards
my sd was a roll along but my pheradrol is more planned:good:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's ironic that Superdrol was roll along and the Pheradrol was planned. But I'm not gonna cream, everyone on here needs to learn. Right?

post cycle therapy : Nolva, Rebound Reloaded, Lean Xtreme the usual Milk Thistle is a must of course. Policosonal and Flax/Fish oils. No stim's decrease intensity in workouts

Sound about right gents?

4thAD

Awards
keep your intensity up for pct. If you wanna keep gains you better continue to train hard as ever! eat eat eat!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
keep your intensity up for post cycle therapy. If you wanna keep gains you better continue to train hard as ever! eat eat eat!
Really? I'd like to know what would work best. Same intensity or a break with more calories. Anyone?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Some people chose to take a few days off, maybe even close to a week. Most likely you have been training balls to the wall, and you might need a break. Let your body be your guide (I know that sounds gay). You don't want to end up run down and get the nasty flu (which is quiet common.)

kingivan

Awards
thats funny i have a flu that is kicking my but is it from the super drol i have been working hard but i feel well enough to take the weight pit by a storm

Burner

Awards
I wouldnt take a break during PCT, keep calories and intenisty high, just maybe use a little less volume in your workouts.

kingivan

Awards
i had to take the day off i was in pain and not feeling good

zodiacswat

Awards
So pheradrol by itself and no stack? Pherabol and pheradrol are the same aren't they? Anyone against either? I'm deciding.Anyone put X-Mass or Methyl dx3 with p-drol. Last, what about good diet and NO-creatine during post to maintain size?

4thAD

Awards
Some people chose to take a few days off, maybe even close to a week. Most likely you have been training balls to the wall, and you might need a break. Let your body be your guide (I know that sounds gay). You don't want to end up run down and get the nasty flu (which is quiet common.)
Agreed for the most part! Definately listen to your body, I definately do, and it works well for me. I wouldnt take off a whole week if you want to keep gains, this is the time you want to train hard to keep up your strength, and size. Eat, eat, eat!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So pheradrol by itself and no stack? Pherabol and pheradrol are the same aren't they? Anyone against either? I'm deciding.Anyone put X-Mass or Methyl dx3 with p-drol. Last, what about good diet and NO-creatine during post to maintain size?
I personally wouldn't take X-Mass as I believe it is just MAX LMG. And max lmg was suppressive to libido etc. after 2 weeks. And some only gained a few pounds on it. EDIT - (Don't get me wrong though as X-Mass might be pretty good. Do some Research for LOGS) If that's MAX LMG they are speaking of with X-Mass. I'd rather take Methyl Dx3 as it is Superdrol and stack it with Phera-whatever. superdrol and PP is well documented for bad ass gains. Just don't run it over 4 weeks If you can make it that far without sides. Keep in mind often times less is more. Depending on body weight. Many start off as 10/20/20/30 and on the 30 dose many experience side effects that are not worth the gains. Not to mention gains for SD drop off after Week 2-3. My gains didn't seem to drop off until half way through week 3. But they were minimal gains maybe 2 pounds. Not like the 15 pounds I gained in the first 2 weeks. Make sure you take the SD/PP with a protein shake containing fat. Muscle Milk's pretty good for that. Might wanna take a look at Anabolic Innovations protein powders as well just as an extra protein source as it is high quality.
Of course use milk thistle, policosonal, Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10. RYR depletes CoQ10 so make sure you take them both not just RYR. Hawthorne berry for blood pressure there are also some twinlab formulas for blood pressure control. so pretty much SD with PP. Do some searching to find out the best. And visit the board sponsors websites for the best supplements well priced.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i would kick the calories up for pct and save the cell mass for pct also. sd is a steroid, and can cause damage if proper supplements are not taken.

zodiacswat

Awards
I personally wouldn't take X-Mass as I believe it is just MAX LMG. And max lmg was suppressive to libido etc. after 2 weeks. And some only gained a few pounds on it. EDIT - (Don't get me wrong though as X-Mass might be pretty good. Do some Research for LOGS) If that's MAX LMG they are speaking of with X-Mass. I'd rather take Methyl Dx3 as it is Superdrol and stack it with Phera-whatever. superdrol and PP is well documented for bad ass gains. Just don't run it over 4 weeks If you can make it that far without sides. Keep in mind often times less is more. Depending on body weight. Many start off as 10/20/20/30 and on the 30 dose many experience side effects that are not worth the gains. Not to mention gains for superdrol drop off after Week 2-3. My gains didn't seem to drop off until half way through week 3. But they were minimal gains maybe 2 pounds. Not like the 15 pounds I gained in the first 2 weeks. Make sure you take the SD/PP with a protein shake containing fat. Muscle Milk's pretty good for that. Might wanna take a look at Anabolic Innovations protein powders as well just as an extra protein source as it is high quality.
Of course use milk thistle, policosonal, Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10. RYR depletes CoQ10 so make sure you take them both not just RYR. Hawthorne berry for blood pressure there are also some twinlab formulas for blood pressure control. so pretty much SD with PP. Do some searching to find out the best. And visit the board sponsors websites for the best supplements well priced.
Very informative. Are you a scientist or do you read this stuff alot. Thanks though you are the only one so far that has gone in detail to explain to us part timers. So you say SD/PP? Or other product similar since these are extinct. I think you stated them before. Where do you think the supplement world will be in 5 yrs. They may pull everything off the shelf. We'll all be pencils.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very informative. Are you a scientist or do you read this stuff alot. Thanks though you are the only one so far that has gone in detail to explain to us part timers. So you say superdrol/PP? Or other product similar since these are extinct. I think you stated them before. Where do you think the supplement world will be in 5 yrs. They may pull everything off the shelf. We'll all be pencils.
I've just been reading for a long time and it's only lately I've started posting alot. I don't think they'll get around to that. Maybe MAYBE another ban. Most seem to think it's inevitable, but if superdrol extinguishes itself or becomes less popular and stays online only I don't think it will get very bad. Keep in mind M1T was at every health food store around. It was crazy all over the place. SD is only found in form of Oxodrol 12 which I think is a weak ass PH and they are selling it down at my local health food store along with promagnon and 17 hydroxy mesterone. That's what the little kiddles are snatching up and it's got milk thistle in it although it's not enough. Just think how bad it would be, if 1 kid at a high school age 16 goes into his local supplement store to buy a bag of protein and sees this stuff locked up behind glass and sees nothing else. He's gonna think that's the ****. So he'll buy 1 of them after listening to the guy behind the counter on which one works best. He'll take it, get really big at his age, and then spread the word. Then you'll have half the damn school on that. I know how that stuff spreads as M1T/Andro products spread like wildfire in college/high school. Now imagine that instead of 17 hydroxy mesteron (some bunk bs) It's now Superdrol, Halodrol-50 and Phera-Plex. And this kid buys all 3 stacks it with his bunk cell-tech and gains 35 pounds. He's like YEAH I'm so HUGE but I punched my car and I'm ****ting blood. And every once in awhile my heart stops for 2 seconds. Then bounces back really fast. I can't sleep and my whole body is covered in acne. Luckily, not too many stores sell SD. Just Oxodrol which is sorta the same except I don't think it works as potently, despite being a PH.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21