Venom

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Hi

I was emailed today by a young man who was not quite happy with us. I thought I would post his email ( without his name of course) and my reply.

His Email :

Why does one add Guggulsterones to fatloss products such as Venom?
Guggulsterones block the Androgen receptor, the receptor that makes testosterone work, and it activates the progesterone receptor, which I believe is why people feel "hot", when they ingest Guggulsterones, basically a Menopausal hotflash.
This product may help with the conversion of T4 in T3. This has no place in fatloss supplements society is the guinea pig.

Thanks

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
My Reply:
Hmm, since you feel Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 fails to do its job, I strongly suggest that you do not use the product.

Research done in PubMed is worth exactly what you pay for it as a rule...nothing, unless you have the facilities and capacity to test and validate the various factors for correct application. Take a look at Author in any pic. Does he look like he has blocked androgen receptors and progestin issues? How about other Team ALRI males: Daniel Rocha, Michael Elias, Eric Broser....

We usually only get such questions from other supplement companies who are looking for insight to knock off our products as they cannot fathom why our products work and theirs do less so. But the answer is simple and I am assuming you are sincere in your quest for knowledge: Why did we include a specific extract and synergist to make it work correctly in Venom HD 3.0? Because knowing what structures do what through proper research and R and D, applying them properly, and don't tell the competition the details they need to fix their mistakes works damn well. In this case there are a variety of guggulsterones that have general or specific actions. (We are interested in lipid health in this regard). And proper application with synergist result in the rave reviews we get due to results...not speculation or general PubMed searches.

Just because you do not know the answers to the questions (accusations?) does not make you a guinea pig. Us not knowing it would.

While I absolutely agree with you in regard to the fact that no one should suggest any man or woman take the One-size-fits-all Guggul products on the market (with high dosages men have been known to lactate...yuk!) I totally disagree with your blanket belief. We are not Knockoffs.com, we ALRI and we do things that work from experience, not guessing.

Hi

I was emailed today by a young man who was not quite happy with us. I thought I would post his email ( without his name of course) and my reply.

His Email :

Why does one add Guggulsterones to fatloss products such as Venom?
Guggulsterones block the Androgen receptor, the receptor that makes testosterone work, and it activates the progesterone receptor, which I believe is why people feel "hot", when they ingest Guggulsterones, basically a Menopausal hotflash.
This product may help with the conversion of T4 in T3. This has no place in fatloss supplements society is the guinea pig.

Thanks

rayballs03

Awards
My Reply:
Hmm, since you feel Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 fails to do its job, I strongly suggest that you do not use the product.

Research done in PubMed is worth exactly what you pay for it as a rule...nothing, unless you have the facilities and capacity to test and validate the various factors for correct application. Take a look at Author in any pic. Does he look like he has blocked androgen receptors and progestin issues? How about other Team ALRI males: Daniel Rocha, Michael Elias, Eric Broser....

We usually only get such questions from other supplement companies who are looking for insight to knock off our products as they cannot fathom why our products work and theirs do less so. But the answer is simple and I am assuming you are sincere in your quest for knowledge: Why did we include a specific extract and synergist to make it work correctly in Venom HD 3.0? Because knowing what structures do what through proper research and R and D, applying them properly, and don't tell the competition the details they need to fix their mistakes works damn well. In this case there are a variety of guggulsterones that have general or specific actions. (We are interested in lipid health in this regard). And proper application with synergist result in the rave reviews we get due to results...not speculation or general PubMed searches.

Just because you do not know the answers to the questions (accusations?) does not make you a guinea pig. Us not knowing it would.

While I absolutely agree with you in regard to the fact that no one should suggest any man or woman take the One-size-fits-all Guggul products on the market (with high dosages men have been known to lactate...yuk!) I totally disagree with your blanket belief. We are not Knockoffs.com, we ALRI and we do things that work from experience, not guessing.
Nicely said! Its a shame when others want to bash a product like Venom cuz my experience has been unreal and looking into various products that i sell i feel like the ALRI Team does its homework and i have yet to have any of my customers unsatisfied by your products.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haters come and GO...
Great respone, this is besides Adipex and T3 that allowed my wife to lose weight, while not excercising... SO to hell with him, and his know it all attitude...
P.S. the JW you gave me, my wife says thank you :thumbsup:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Raven,
You do a much better job at dealing with jerks than I do. That is one part of your job that I wouldn't like. I say this publically, thank you to you and your company for putting out worthwhile, cutting edge products.

Time to start thinking about losing some weight, and drinkin' a shake! ;)

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys too. It is people like him that really put our industry on the "front burner" . I am totally cool with whatever someone thinks about ours or anyone elses products, but when you state your opinions as facts,you had better watch out.lol You guys rock!!!!

Now I must go and choke down my 3rd shake of the day

Raven,
You do a much better job at dealing with jerks than I do. That is one part of your job that I wouldn't like. I say this publically, thank you to you and your company for putting out worthwhile, cutting edge products.

Time to start thinking about losing some weight, and drinkin' a shake! ;)

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Tell your wife no prob!!!!! :)

QUOTE=Apowerz6]Haters come and GO...
Great respone, this is besides Adipex and T3 that allowed my wife to lose weight, while not excercising... SO to hell with him, and his know it all attitude...
P.S. the JW you gave me, my wife says thank you :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

TheKoos

Awards
Venom is by far the best product out there right now in it's category.

Look forward to future product releases!

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Good reply.

Now could you do something about the smell of Venom Lean Dreams? I love this stuff, but it smells literally like cow manure--no joke. At least it works great! :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Why doesn't he bash some companies like Biotest or something... God! ALRI is on the top of the hill with DS, USP, and MN.... Dude you know you rock our world so dont stop the progress ;)

TheKoos

Awards
Good reply.

Now could you do something about the smell of Venom Lean Dreams? I love this stuff, but it smells literally like cow manure--no joke. At least it works great! :)

I'm sure what you are smelling is the Valerain Root. The only thing to do would be to keep your nose out of the bottle.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
OMIGOD I know. You should have smelled the test batch!!! We definately improved it believe it or not. Unfortunately herbs smell god awful. :

Good reply.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure what you are smelling is the Valerain Root. The only thing to do would be to keep your nose out of the bottle.
You see, I've been hoping to grow through the osmatic growth principal. I surround my bed with Lean dream pills and hope the magic GH fairy hits me up that night.

Seriously, I just learned to swallow them faster. It works for me. :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Valerian root smells good IMO, it kinda smells like relaxing lavender or something..

TheKoos

Awards
"You see, I've been hoping to grow through the osmatic growth principal. I surround my bed with Lean dream pills and hope the magic GH fairy hits me up that night."

LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
venom is hands down the best fatloss supp on the market today. please dont fool with it like vpx did with redline. btw trying to decide between jw and hyperdrol.

discohornet

wow... just wow. So Pubmed is worth nothing now? That's a real leap of judgement. And I suppose this cutting edge research that your "R and D" team has done to weed out the "bad" guggulsterones is top secret so you don't have to actually discuss the findings with us, which would also leave your research open to scrutiny. I'll probably get banned for this, and I like Alri products so I'm not really out to burn anyone, but this post is really shortsighted if not outright fallacious and misleading.

Please share with us the results of the research your company did that shows conclusively that your particular guggulsterone does not interact with the androgen receptor or progesterone receptor. Include with that the list of impartial scientists who have reviewed your findings and have found your methods to be in alignment with current scientific standards.

That's what the "worthless" Pubmed is. It's a consortium of people who make a living studying scientific theories and running tests to determine their validity. These experiments are then reviewed by a group of peers in the same field in order to make sure everything was done right. For the most part, Pubmed studies are done by people who simply want to know more about how things work. Surely they wish their career to progress, as is natural, but their findings aren't hinging on materials success like a company who included a dangerous ingredient in their product would.

Think of it. EVEN IF you now discovered that your guggulsterone was in fact progestigenic your motivation to admit it would be hindered greatly by the realization you have thousands of dollars worth of bottles of product out there that would have to be dealt with. Who has more motivation to discredit you? Some guy who PRIVATELY wrote you so as not to inflame anyone publically, or someone who would have to admit their product will block androgen receptors and then suffer the economic consequences?

Why am I the only one in this thread that has noticed this possible bias? Am I getting banned now? Is this how it works? It says nice things about companies or it gets the hose?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
"Ahem"

(Since I can't say in anymore.
This reminds me of the "Knights who say Ni!"
"He said the sacred word!"
"There! He said it again!"
"OH! I said the sacred word! Ack!")

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you have to be a grown-up about things, a supp company 1.wants to make money 2. cover their ass. it is not their job to look out for you,that is your job. venom works, imo it does just what it says it will do. almost every supp. that works has sides, it is up to you if the risk is worth the benefit.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Customer: "What does this guggulsterones stuff do?"

GNC Employee that wrote letter to Raven: "It makes you lactate, that's why you need to take Fizogen Off-cycle while you're on it."

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
My beef with Venom is that it makes little Jmh80 go into hiding for like 3 or 4 days with just one pill!!!

I HATE that.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Customer: "What does this guggulsterones stuff do?"

GNC Employee that wrote letter to Raven: "It makes you lactate, that's why you need to take Fizogen Off-cycle while you're on it."

Ok if Venom makes your boobs bigger, I wanna see. I can always appreciate a nice rack

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Banned? Are you kidding? We love it when the very few who have no clue entertain the many that do. You are without doubt VERY bright, but you need to separate ego from knowledge. People at ALRI get fired if they can't.

Would we pull a product? What, are you new to the supplement industry forums? We pulled and recalled Ultra HOT (and replaced it with the corrected Ultra HOTter) as a result of our later findings that the main active was a systemic anti-androgen that can kill libido in some permanently. How did we find this? Paying to translate German research that lead to other research we should have done a better job on the first time. Yeah, that was cheap. And did we do so because someone else realized it? No, their are still several companies making a knock off of it even though we posted it. Our error? Yup, and our loss.

May I suggest that "private messages" do not include public insults and that you work on your manners. You may have "meant" no insult, but you did pretty well with accusations that are without doubt rude as Hell. We are ALRI and have long since learned that you cannot always please everybody, but you can make a good living doing what you love most and sharing it with those who use our products. In short, we don't care if you do not like us, if you use supplements and like the results, odds are seriously high that you are using something we had a role in designing and/or marketing. We must be pretty good as we are the number 1 most knocked of company in the industry at this time..and have been for some years now. So I guess we have gotten one or two things right, huh? LOL, come on. That was funny..but true. MAKE SURE THIS IS NOTED: There are some VERY innovative people and companies out there, DS, Ergopharm, Gaspari and others to name a few. These are VERY creative companies with awesome people behind them in the research areas. But many others just follow those that create.

As to PubMed, let me guess, you think all of the researchers who are sited on PubMed work for free and have no interests in the results?

Someone pays the bills for any research done. Though much of it is valid, the testing protocols are often structured to allow for specific findings and it is the ones paying the bill that hold the keys. Not lies of course, just not specific to our needs. Far more so the protocols are not structured to relate correctly to athletes of any kind or the hormonal/physiological conditions of such. For this reason the findings can be misleading. Kind of like "steroids do not increase lean mass tissue" and McDonald's is called food.

Second, there is a failure to grasp the facts issue that are sometimes at hand for some who site such research sites. You as an example. You realize that one of the lactone-like compounds in guggul have an AR antagonist and progestin agonist potential. Can you name which one and which isomer specifically? Not the generic catch-all, but the actual compound. Any of the ALRI research group can.

As to publishing our data...okay, you publish your credit card info, DL #, and SS# on the web. I am sure no one will use your hard earned efforts to rob you either.

Here is a challenge for you: Since you are so sure of your ability to use PubMed and site correctly, go find the research that relates to the isomers we use and make it public here. It is there and not all that hard to find for a qualified Biochemist. Once you find it and publish this, we will be delighted to add our research purely to validate yours. If not, then realize that there is a reason you got the reply you did. That you earned as well.

Come on, had you considered that there is a reason why no one is reporting any progestin-like or anti-AR-like side affects when using Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 but do when using other product brand names that have guggul extracts in them? Nope, no gyno, HPTA shut-down, or muscle loss. In fact the reverse is true. I am guessing here,but have you used a product form another company that did and now you are assuming that ALRI products are the same? If so, LMK, I will be happy to send you a bottle on us to test.

wow... just wow. So Pubmed is worth nothing now? That's a real leap of judgement. And I suppose this cutting edge research that your "R and D" team has done to weed out the "bad" guggulsterones is top secret so you don't have to actually discuss the findings with us, which would also leave your research open to scrutiny. I'll probably get banned for this, and I like Alri products so I'm not really out to burn anyone, but this post is really shortsighted if not outright fallacious and misleading.

Please share with us the results of the research your company did that shows conclusively that your particular guggulsterone does not interact with the androgen receptor or progesterone receptor. Include with that the list of impartial scientists who have reviewed your findings and have found your methods to be in alignment with current scientific standards.

That's what the "worthless" Pubmed is. It's a consortium of people who make a living studying scientific theories and running tests to determine their validity. These experiments are then reviewed by a group of peers in the same field in order to make sure everything was done right. For the most part, Pubmed studies are done by people who simply want to know more about how things work. Surely they wish their career to progress, as is natural, but their findings aren't hinging on materials success like a company who included a dangerous ingredient in their product would.

Think of it. EVEN IF you now discovered that your guggulsterone was in fact progestigenic your motivation to admit it would be hindered greatly by the realization you have thousands of dollars worth of bottles of product out there that would have to be dealt with. Who has more motivation to discredit you? Some guy who PRIVATELY wrote you so as not to inflame anyone publically, or someone who would have to admit their product will block androgen receptors and then suffer the economic consequences?

Why am I the only one in this thread that has noticed this possible bias? Am I getting banned now? Is this how it works? It says nice things about companies or it gets the hose?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established

:wtf:

2 Posts and trying to tear into ALRI, who woulda thunk it, lol. It always amuses me how people try to attack innovation in this industry. I will just stop here and not let my mouth get the best of me...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious.

Post all these Pub-Med articles. You don't have to bold - I can read critically.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Venom is a very good product.

At least for me, it's better than any ephedrine / caffeine product that I've tried in the past.

It beats AMP. It's different from Stim X.

I'm just at a loss as to why sombody would complain about it.
If you don't like the free samples, leave it alone. Plain and simple. Nobody is forcing this down your throat.

I've very greatfull that samples were distributed in the first place.

-Tinytoad

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Whoops.

I think he was making a reference to the movie Silence of the Lambs.

The killer, forget the name, said "it takes the note" or whatever to Jodie Foster when she was down in the well.
He wouldn't call her by her name - only It.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Yup,

That's how it works. You have to pump up the board sponsors, or they ban you. If you believe that, I've got some swamp land in Florida I need to sell you.

Just be honest, and don't be obnoxious, belligerent, racist, or rude.

I've always gotten polite, honest, and accurate answers from both board sponsors and members. When it comes to fitness knowledge, this place is a goldmine. Realize it, and respect it.

I've found in life, that you pretty much get what you give, and this place is no exception.

Best wishes,

-Tinytoad

Are you addressing this to me or are you just making one those "leaps of judgement" you talk about?

Seems like you are still here unless you don't want to be. That choice is yours but don't let my communist and facist ways get in front of you.

And who is "it"?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Banned? Are you kidding? We love it when the very few who have no clue entertain the many that do. You are without doubt VERY bright, but you need to separate ego from knowledge. People at ALRI get fired if they can't.

Would we pull a product? What, are you new to the supplement industry forums? We pulled and recalled Ultra HOT (and replaced it with the corrected Ultra HOTter) as a result of our later findings that the main active was a systemic anti-androgen that can kill libido in some permanently. How did we find this? Paying to translate German research that lead to other research we should have done a better job on the first time. Yeah, that was cheap. And did we do so because someone else realized it? No, their are still several companies making a knock off of it even though we posted it. Our error? Yup, and our loss.

May I suggest that "private messages" do not include public insults and that you work on your manners. You may have "meant" no insult, but you did pretty well with accusations that are without doubt rude as Hell. We are ALRI and have long since learned that you cannot always please everybody, but you can make a good living doing what you love most and sharing it with those who use our products. In short, we don't care if you do not like us, if you use supplements and like the results, odds are seriously high that you are using something we had a role in designing and/or marketing. We must be pretty good as we are the number 1 most knocked of company in the industry at this time..and have been for some years now. So I guess we have gotten one or two things right, huh? LOL, come on. That was funny..but true. MAKE SURE THIS IS NOTED: There are some VERY innovative people and companies out there, DS, Ergopharm, Gaspari and others to name a few. These are VERY creative companies with awesome people behind them in the research areas. But many others just follow those that create.

As to PubMed, let me guess, you think all of the researchers who are sited on PubMed work for free and have no interests in the results?

Someone pays the bills for any research done. Though much of it is valid, the testing protocols are often structured to allow for specific findings and it is the ones paying the bill that hold the keys. Not lies of course, just not specific to our needs. Far more so the protocols are not structured to relate correctly to athletes of any kind or the hormonal/physiological conditions of such. For this reason the findings can be misleading. Kind of like "steroids do not increase lean mass tissue" and McDonald's is called food.

Second, there is a failure to grasp the facts issue that are sometimes at hand for some who site such research sites. You as an example. You realize that one of the lactone-like compounds in guggul have an AR antagonist and progestin agonist potential. Can you name which one and which isomer specifically? Not the generic catch-all, but the actual compound. Any of the ALRI research group can.

As to publishing our data...okay, you publish your credit card info, DL #, and SS# on the web. I am sure no one will use your hard earned efforts to rob you either.

Here is a challenge for you: Since you are so sure of your ability to use PubMed and site correctly, go find the research that relates to the isomers we use and make it public here. It is there and not all that hard to find for a qualified Biochemist. Once you find it and publish this, we will be delighted to add our research purely to validate yours. If not, then realize that there is a reason you got the reply you did. That you earned as well.

Come on, had you considered that there is a reason why no one is reporting any progestin-like or anti-AR-like side affects when using Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 but do when using other product brand names that have guggul extracts in them? Nope, no gyno, HPTA shut-down, or muscle loss. In fact the reverse is true. I am guessing here,but have you used a product form another company that did and now you are assuming that ALRI products are the same? If so, LMK, I will be happy to send you a bottle on us to test.[/QUOTE-]--- you want to talk about manners all I did was ask what in the product might make your d*** go numb and I got slammed and my post got closed

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
UH no.....the thread was closed due to this statement of yours:
Re: **** numbing effect?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well like I said before just because venom messes with your prostate-doesnt mean you have a prostate problem because I take e/c just fine.Now its been said that the b1-sulbutiamine might be the culprit[dont realy understand how a vitamin could do this] but it wouldnt suprize me if those sneaky little bas*****#! put somthing else in there

Does that ring a bell. ? lol atleast remember what you said:)

Come on, had you considered that there is a reason why no one is reporting any progestin-like or anti-AR-like side affects when using Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 but do when using other product brand names that have guggul extracts in them? Nope, no gyno, HPTA shut-down, or muscle loss. In fact the reverse is true. I am guessing here,but have you used a product form another company that did and now you are assuming that ALRI products are the same? If so, LMK, I will be happy to send you a bottle on us to test.[/QUOTE-]--- you want to talk about manners all I did was ask what in the product might make your d*** go numb and I got slammed and my post got closed

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well like I said before just because venom messes with your prostate-doesnt mean you have a prostate problem because I take e/c just fine.Now its been said that the b1-sulbutiamine might be the culprit[dont realy understand how a vitamin could do this] but it wouldnt suprize me if those sneaky little bas*****#! put somthing else in there

--well if you took that personaly --[sorry] it wasnt directed at you it was in general---and I used as an example PA going to jail --- now I also started that post saying that I would like to find a way to keep using the product [if maybe there was somthing you could take along with it ?]or maybe you could come out with a version for old guys whos **** dont work right?----also just to be clear I was not using E/C with it:gas: :blink: :study: :icon_lol:

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Fair enough ...can we befriend now? :)

--well if you took that personaly --[sorry] it wasnt directed at you it was in general---and I used as an example PA going to jail --- now I also started that post saying that I would like to find a way to keep using the product [if maybe there was somthing you could take along with it ?]or maybe you could come out with a version for old guys whos **** dont work right?----also just to be clear I was not using E/C with it:gas: :blink: :study: :icon_lol:

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough ...can we befriend now? :)

---sure -- any ideas on something I could add to this [venom]to make it agree with me better?--- some herb or vitamin-- or I know viagra! we could change the name call it BOINK --- I can see it now boink while losing weight -- Ill be rich!:icon_lol:

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Clinical efficacy of the drug enerion (sulbutiamine) in the treatment of patients with psychogenic (functional) erectile dysfunction
Dmitriev DG, Gamidov SI, Permiakova OV.
(1) Urologiia. 2005 Jan-Feb;(1):32-5.

Twenty patients with psychogenic erectile dysfunction received the drug enerion (Hungary) (sulbutiamine). After a 30-day course of enerion erectile function improved in 16 of the above patients. A mean value of the international index of erectile function (IIEF) increased in them from 17.5 to 24.8 points. Improvement of cavernous arterial blood flow after the treatment was seen in 3 of 6 patients with arterial disorders. As shown by electromyographic examinations, cavernous electric activity normalized in 8 patients. Thus, psychogenic erectile dysfunction can be effectively treated with enerion (sulbutiamine)." "]now its been said that this might cause the problem with some guys but after reading this I dont think so[sulbutiamine is another name for vitaberine in venom]also not the cocamine/ not the gurana/not the guggul/not red pepper/dont think its the carnitine/or the tyosine----let me see about these others---any help welcome[/COLOR]

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You could try Rebound Reloaded. It didn't help me the day I took the Venom - but definately helped bring it back faster the day after.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
You could try Rebound Reloaded. It didn't help me the day I took the Venom - but definately helped bring it back faster the day after.
---thanks buts its realy buggin me what the heck the active is in venom[ that has that 'effect' weve been talking about]:blink:----I think that narrows it down to--cyanocobalamin/hoodia/or 5-hydroxyl-tryptophan

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
oK so is venom all you have been taking?

---thanks buts its realy buggin me what the heck the active is in venom[ that has that 'effect' weve been talking about]:blink:----I think that narrows it down to--cyanocobalamin/hoodia/or 5-hydroxyl-tryptophan

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
oK so is venom all you have been taking?
yes at that time ---is it true that if I take this over time that 'effect' will lessen? according to that study it should have the opposite effect[oyea I just remembered I was just finishing a cycle of max lmg at that time and pct with UH]

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
ok the only thing I came up with is, this is one of those products that either turns into somthing else when in the body or 2 of the compounds when taken together tuns into somthing else -- because I pretty much went through all the ing"s---it also reminds me of the flight or fight theory:study:

mrallnatural

Awards
I tried Venom and loved it......can a product work tooooooo good? Well this is one product that did it's job and more for me and my clients...

LOVE IT!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect product so far in my own experience unless I find out in 10 years it caused me to slowly rot form the inside out :)

I prefer this over eca any day of the week. I have about 4 of my friends using this now as they saw the results.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I loved the original Venom but the Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 seems weaker. I get almost no stim effect from Hyperdrive but the previous formula gave me a good, smooth kick. I also didn't notice the same appetitle suppressing qualities in Hyperdrive like I did with the original.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Oh well that may have something to do with your side effect. I am gonna pass this one over to Author and see if he can give you a possible explanation.

yes at that time ---is it true that if I take this over time that 'effect' will lessen? according to that study it should have the opposite effect[oyea I just remembered I was just finishing a cycle of max lmg at that time and post cycle therapy with UH]

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
I've been getting tightness in my right arm, neck and chest lately and I think it might be from this product. Anyone else have similar reactions?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Raven - I've gotten "Venom d*ck" from taking your sample ONLY.

Not on anything else.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established

Not on anything else.
-----jmh80 I know you said you took venom by itself but,. have you taken anything around that time that was realated in anyway to dec*a/tr*n? or an AI? --just wondering it has to do with a theory Im putting together?:study:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am 47 and lost 10lbs cutting on 1 btle venom, but it seemed like it was hard on the prostate/2 saw palmetto caps a day did the trick/the results were more than worth it,best fat loss supp by far, i would recommend venom to any one serious about fat loss, if not serious try something else venom is hardcore.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established

Not on anything else.
And your point is what? Do you have before and after pics lol

Seriously this can happen with the use of stimulants. As to my friend Skull, he stated he was just coming off of Max LMG at the time. Max LMG is a progestin based hormone which can supress sex drive. So coming off of that and then taking Venom. Yah I am not surprised. I would say that is definately possible. So I hope things "look up" soon. :) Also maybe you both would have luck with Venom Special Tactics? Please PM me with an address if would like to try it and I will be happy to send you a bottle.