C2 by usplabs

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone using this product right now? I am wondering if it's worth it..

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
J,

For what purpose are you looking to use the C2?
I am using it now for a pre-workout boost, and also as some damage control while trying to put some size on.
One thing I have noticed thus far: bodyheat increase. Even at half the dose, I get warm..... well, warm may be an understatement. My hands sweat like a son-bi*%h.

I have yet to use it as a fat burner while in a calorie deficit, but I am impressed with it thus far. A little searching will find it at very competitive prices also.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help bro. I currently have the option to get it for free. (See my sig.) and wanted to know how good it was..

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
check out my review of usplabs products in their section.
cc

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a lot of good feedback on C2, and I'm using it right now. I haven't been taking it too long, but my cut has been going great. I definitely find myself sweating very easily, but I tend to be like that anyway. I'd say it is worth a shot.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I will still sleep on it considering that getting the points takes a while ;) I got them, and have a hard time making a decision. Will Symmetry be good too?

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Again, check my review... I dont think that symmetry is worth the cost. I did find that C2 caused me to sweat quite a bit.
cc

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Oh, sorry, but just to add, I am on a clean bulk right now. Thought I could use it as a pre workout supp.

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I preferred powerfull and think that a higher dose of that product would be more effective than the combination of the two.
cc

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am at my job!!!Just waiting for the phone to ring!!LOL

C

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love C2, much more than symmetry.

I use it as a preworkout boost only. It makes me feel focused and energized. It makes me do things I wouldn't normally do- dishes, clean my room. I also talk a lot when I'm on it. (as you can see by this post)

I have to work out in the morning, because if I take this after 3 then I have a hard time falling asleep later that night.

At 2 caps pre-wo, 3 workouts per week, 1 bottle lasts approximately 21 weeks. If it's this or symmetry, I'd choose this.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a log on a USP stack that included C2, even with the other products involved it was my favourite.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Great. So far feedback is great: Can anyone compare it to AMP. I just bought one of those babies, and love the stuff. Opinions?

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Never tried AMP (want to) but C2 is not a stimulant. I went up to 10 pills pre workout (maybe more) but was informed that it is non-stimulant so I doubt you will get the effects as AMP.
cc

C

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey canadian champ, i think you're confusing C2 with camphibolic.
C2 is a stim, camph is not.

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've used one bottle of C2 and I didn't get anything from it. I was in a mild calorie deficit and didn't notice any additional fat loss benefits or any focus/energy/stamina type stuff when taken preworkout.
I am very much a poor responder to stims, nootropics, thermos, etc. So you might be able to tell if it will do much for you depending on how you've responded to other similar type products. If you don't respond well to other similar products, this one probably won't work any miracles for you, but a majority of the feedback seems to be posistive.
So... I think it must be a good product for those that respond well to this type of product. :blink:

Make sense?

dd

C

cubbybear

Awards
On the label it also lists Citrus Aurantium (95% Synephrine), which is a stimulant that is contained in many ephedra-free dietary products. It is structurally similar to ephedrine and has vasoconstrictor properties. However, it doesn't say how much of the 1500mg SynergyBlend is actually synephrine.

NutraPlanet.com: C2 By USPLabs

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
C2 has chocamine, caffiene and synephrine so its a stimulant. The contents are 400mg chocamine, 100 caffiene, and 35 synephrine,.
But it was only designed as a very slightly stimulating stimulant?
cc

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Must be a good appetite suppressor, I made my decision for Symmetry though..