question about off cycle supplements

REF1

Awards
I finished my halodrol with great gains.

I began at 176 and ended at 185 and much much more muscler than when I started. (Did the maximus stack) I am now continuing my post cycle therapy with 17hd and would like to take something while I have my three months off before starting my next cycle, which will be in late august early september. I will be finished with everything in 11 days (post cycle therapy).

What do you suggest I take while I wait to start my next cycle. I want to know if NO2 would be good or something else. ANY ADVICE ON THIS WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!

my next maximus stack is also going to involve thyrotabs. Can not wait. I will be the size I want plus a bit more ripped, AWSOME!

Thanks.
REF1

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What is your PCT like? Just 17-hd??? details could help. You can take whatever you wish while off. I would go with some x-factor. Love it..

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM. You should have done this before you took the Halo. In case you were wondering, you did take a steriod, and should stay away from them for a long time, cuz you were no where near ready to take on something as this!!

Stupes

Yeah - you should try food and training off cycle. Your perspective is way off. You shouldn't be waiting for the next cycle - a cycle should be a supplement to your continual training and diet. That's the best advice I can give.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
thought about posting a serious reply and decided not to... 17hd for pct!!!! thats just downright silly!! do some research on pct... best supp of all time: calf manna... thats the stuff that they give to baby cows to make them big cows:rofl: ... It makes them HUGE

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am just asking myself if he has aromatase inhibitors at least. With only 17-hd, you have higher risks of gyno IMO.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
probably not... he probably did all his research in a flex magazine... look at his post in the other thread "haladrol question" replying to idunk42's comment