Superdrol - Conversion or No Conversion...That is the question
- 06-11-2006, 07:28 PM
- 06-11-2006, 07:46 PM
its an active steroid. No conversion needed in the body.
- 06-12-2006, 01:03 AM
OK...So that means that taking 6-OXO or Nova is just to get the natural test started again?
06-12-2006, 01:47 AM
- 5'10" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Do you mean aromatize or convert to estrogen, or a conversion to Testosterone? I imagine by this post that it is in the former, and in that case it theoretically does not. 6oxo is an aromatose inhibitor, a compound that blocks the conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen via the Aromatose enzyme. Novladex or Tamixofen Citrate is a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) which prevents free estrogen from binding to estrogen receptors. Seeing as SD does not aromatize neither are needed whilst on cycle. Though, there have been reports of gyno-like symptoms on SD so the possibility of gyno apparently exists, but I would not go as far as to claim that.Originally Posted by halljo
Similar Forum Threads
- By JeremyT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2009, 05:25 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:17 AM
- By Ziquor in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:35 AM
- By dawaro in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2007, 05:24 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-04-2005, 12:01 AM