Superdrol - Conversion or No Conversion...That is the question

halljo

halljo

Awards
I've read a lot of different posts, personl studies & theories about this and I've read that it (Superdrol) doesn't convert and I've read that it does...Does anyone really know the answer to this question...I'm getting confused.

eRICH

Awards
its an active steroid. No conversion needed in the body.

halljo

halljo

Awards
OK...So that means that taking 6-OXO or Nova is just to get the natural test started again?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
OK...So that means that taking 6-OXO or Nova is just to get the natural test started again?
Do you mean aromatize or convert to estrogen, or a conversion to Testosterone? I imagine by this post that it is in the former, and in that case it theoretically does not. 6oxo is an aromatose inhibitor, a compound that blocks the conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen via the Aromatose enzyme. Novladex or Tamixofen Citrate is a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) which prevents free estrogen from binding to estrogen receptors. Seeing as SD does not aromatize neither are needed whilst on cycle. Though, there have been reports of gyno-like symptoms on SD so the possibility of gyno apparently exists, but I would not go as far as to claim that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29