Does CLA do anything.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
From my experience, no. Has CLA done anything for you?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Studies say yes, and no I think.

It worked for me. I leaned out in the abdominals. I bought expensive CLA but next time it will be Primaforce. I am going to run two bottles of MAX CLA in the near future. Along with a bunch of other fat burning crap. (Stim free most likely.)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I tried it, but the effects are very minor, and not worth the money. Save some for better supps that have a better rep.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I have used it so many times. I honestly think it does nothing. It is also my understanding that there are no true studies that support its effectiveness.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I have used it so many times. I honestly think it does nothing. It is also my understanding that there are no true studies that support its effectiveness.
I would refer the right honorable gentleman to the post immediately preceeding his own.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Okay I read the study and I have to say that it is flawed. How hard is it for someone obese to weigh 1.5 pounds less. If someone is already a fata88, their weight can range pretty heavily(no pun intended). 1.5 pounds is insigificant - Especially for 3 months time.

Next time someone asks me,

Hey, does CLA work? Im gonna say, "YEAH RIGHT!":icon_lol:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Studies can be confusing sometimes. I know that from personal experience, it did make me lighter, as I had less money in my pockets.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but it's more like something to use for the last few pounds (IMHO) not a massive fat burner. It's also pricey so you may get more bang for your buck with fish oil.

FYI, you've probably seen this guy on men's health and other mags. Usually pretty ripped. Former bodybuilder, now model. He likes CLA: Gregg Avedon