NHA stack question

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so the supplement place I ordered my Activate and Rebound from decided to send me double what I ordered at no cost to me. I've been on the stack for a week now and have not really noticed any sides. I was wondering if at some point I should bump up the dosages because I have the extra supply or if that would be un necessary? In case no one has noticed, I pay little attention to supplement breakthroughs and usually try and follow reccomended dosages so anyone with expertise feel free to chime in.

stinkfinger

Awards
I'm not an expert, but I'd rather for 4 weeks on 4 weeks off then 4 weeks on again. That would probably be the best bang for your buck.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I've been double dosing Activate in the NHA stack, and I can honestly say that this has been more effective than transdermal 4AD at around 600mg/day. Very effective.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
How are the sides for you? I'm running this during an 8 week cut so the strength benefits from that sound pretty appealing.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, sides :think: Does more sexual activity constitute a side????

I haven't noticed anything. I have the MPB gene :rasp: , but my hairline has been fine. My strength is as good as when I was running 4AD, M-TRN and 1,4 Andro, and I'm steadily cutting fat. My waist is down about 1.5in in the last month, and I'm still putting up the same weights. I think that is a very good sign.

I just started IGF (25mcg/day), so it'll be interesting to see what that contributes.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Man I wish I could afford some IGF right now, that would definately help with this cut. Well tomorrow I will start double dosing the Activate. I have a 2 month supply for a double dose, how long do you reccomend staying on for?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I've been double dosing Activate in the NHA stack, and I can honestly say that this has been more effective than transdermal 4AD at around 600mg/day. Very effective.
REALLY?! :woohoo: ! I can't wait to start my NHA again in like a month or so, and try the ActivaTe double the dose! 4-AD used to make me a freakin ragin bull!!:D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think the recommended NHA stack length is 30 days. I'd do 1 on/1off/repeat if $$$ allows. i was lucky b/c I bought a ton of the Activate Beta at blowout prices.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so the supplement place I ordered my Activate and Rebound from decided to send me double what I ordered at no cost to me. I've been on the stack for a week now and have not really noticed any sides. I was wondering if at some point I should bump up the dosages because I have the extra supply or if that would be un necessary? In case no one has noticed, I pay little attention to supplement breakthroughs and usually try and follow reccomended dosages so anyone with expertise feel free to chime in.
I'd be careful at going too high with rebound, take only how much you need to keep estrogen in check. It's not much fun for your libido go in the crapper and your joints to feel like their being run over by a steamroller.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
I'm keeping the rebound low, just going to start upping the activate from 4 a day to 6 a day then to 8 a day and then back down. I'm trying to cut for 8 weeks so I'm not sure what I'm gunna do when I'm off, maybe run really low doses of it.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I've only been taking one cap of RXT, and on some days, two. Libido is anything but in the crapper, but the point is well taken. I think with the Rebound Reloaded, you can get away with running more w/o the libido crash. I'm resisting researching it till I finish off the 1.5 bottles of RXT I have left.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Yah I do not plan on running more than one cap, took 2 caps before workout today and had a great day, check my log for details

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start an NHA stack and I was wondering about ATD dosing. I have 60caps of ATD so I will probably start week 1 at 25mg, then go to 50mg and then ramp down at the end. Is it best to take the ATD during the day or right before bed?

ktw

Awards
  • Established
I take it right before bed with my night time shake since it says to take it with fat to control release, I also only take 25mg and do not see a point in going any higher.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
OK. Personally, I like to push it to the limits even if its at the end of the cycle. This way, I can see how the product effects my body and I can also know the dosage dependent limits. I will proably run the first week at 25 and the second at 50mg then evalutate my progress and go from there.

I will definitely do the taper down of 25mg, then 25mg EOD, etc.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Went up to 2 rebound a day to combat the slight bloat im getting, seems to be doing the trick and not seeing an increase in sides buttttt.

My balls are sore. This could be from the way i slept, but could it also be shutdown?

Also, should I run an ATD afte this cycle is over with?