Need Help w/ Mass Stacking...

Trench

Awards
Hi, I my goal currently is to gain mass. I have been working out for about 3 years now. I am 6'3 and 185 currently. When I started, I was 6'1 and 120. I have been stuck ranging from 180-190 for the past year it seems. It wont get out of that range. I am trying to figure what I can do to gain weight. I eat 5-6 meals daily and 1 of those meals is usually a shake. All meals include carb and protein. Main sources of protein is tuna and steaks. Main sources of carbs are yams and pastas.

I am only 19 years old right now. But as I said, I am starting to get frustrated from the inability to make gains for a long period of time.

I believe I am a bit too young for a legal steroid-like substance such as superdrol... but I am willing to try it if I must. However, I'd rather use that as a last resort.

So, can someone help me out with a mass stack? Btw, I wanna get to 240ish someday as my goal.

Im thinking of taking the following stack for gains:

-xtend
-superpump 250
-sizeon
-adam superior men multi-vitamin
-now foods super-antioxidant

can anyone help me out? Thanks.

-Trench

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What is your average daily calorie count? If your not gaining weight, your not eating enough. If you are gaining a lot of fat, you are eating too much.

All steroids and supplements are bad and I never take them. They can cause HIV and your extremities to fall off. Especially those IV injectables. :D

Trench

Awards
Lol... My bf was 6.5% last time I checked it, bout 2 weeks ago. Trust me, Im wayyyyyy too lean. My veins are popped out 24/7 without taking a NO product or any pump product at current times. My calorie intake is usually between 3700-4700 daily. Its just that my body metabolism is sooooo dang fast. Thats why I think I waste anything I eat... I mean, it goes right through me and out the other end. Same thing goes with water. I try to drink 1.5 gallons of water daily, bout 2 cups every 2 hrs, and a hour later, I piss it all out... clear as anything. I need something that slows my metabolism down or something so my body has a chance to use it. I dunno, so any suggestions?

-Trench

tattoopierced1

what is the ratio of macronutrients you take in daily...sounds like something is off, possibly not getting enough fats.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Go to Mc Donald's and have whatever you wish. You will gain weight!!!!

jk

Seriously, all those calories IMO are enough. Patience and efforts will help you a lot. Good luck ;)

cromwell

Awards
Lol... My bf was 6.5% last time I checked it, bout 2 weeks ago. Trust me, Im wayyyyyy too lean. My veins are popped out 24/7 without taking a NO product or any pump product at current times. My calorie intake is usually between 3700-4700 daily. Its just that my body metabolism is sooooo dang fast. Thats why I think I waste anything I eat... I mean, it goes right through me and out the other end. Same thing goes with water. I try to drink 1.5 gallons of water daily, bout 2 cups every 2 hrs, and a hour later, I piss it all out... clear as anything. I need something that slows my metabolism down or something so my body has a chance to use it. I dunno, so any suggestion

-Trench
what is your meal schedule and training routine
also ,digestive enzymes may be of assistence to you

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the ratio of macronutrients you take in daily...sounds like something is off, possibly not getting enough fats.
for someone who wants to gain how much fish & flax oil should we take. I take both now @ 100mg each. Im about 6'3 and 190lbs.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trench ON Serious Mass 12 lbs bag gave me 10 lbs roughly. cheap too

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
for someone who wants to gain how much fish & flax oil should we take. I take both now @ 100mg each. Im about 6'3 and 190lbs.
mg?

4-12 grams of fish oil. Flax as needed to help reach a desired ratio of fats vs other macro nutrients. If shooting for a 40/40/20 for example with desired fats being the 20% and based on a 4000 cal diet you would want roughly 800 of the calories to come from fats. That is about ~89 grams of fat. If your diet is only giving you 75 grams (factoring in the fish oil) you could add 14 grams of flax to compensate.