Need Help w/ Mass Stacking... - AnabolicMinds.com

Need Help w/ Mass Stacking...

1. New Member

Need Help w/ Mass Stacking...

Hi, I my goal currently is to gain mass. I have been working out for about 3 years now. I am 6'3 and 185 currently. When I started, I was 6'1 and 120. I have been stuck ranging from 180-190 for the past year it seems. It wont get out of that range. I am trying to figure what I can do to gain weight. I eat 5-6 meals daily and 1 of those meals is usually a shake. All meals include carb and protein. Main sources of protein is tuna and steaks. Main sources of carbs are yams and pastas.

I am only 19 years old right now. But as I said, I am starting to get frustrated from the inability to make gains for a long period of time.

I believe I am a bit too young for a legal steroid-like substance such as superdrol... but I am willing to try it if I must. However, I'd rather use that as a last resort.

So, can someone help me out with a mass stack? Btw, I wanna get to 240ish someday as my goal.

Im thinking of taking the following stack for gains:

-xtend
    -superpump 250
    -sizeon
    -adam superior men multi-vitamin
    -now foods super-antioxidant

can anyone help me out? Thanks.

-Trench

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

What is your average daily calorie count? If your not gaining weight, your not eating enough. If you are gaining a lot of fat, you are eating too much.

All steroids and supplements are bad and I never take them. They can cause HIV and your extremities to fall off. Especially those IV injectables.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  3. New Member

Lol... My bf was 6.5% last time I checked it, bout 2 weeks ago. Trust me, Im wayyyyyy too lean. My veins are popped out 24/7 without taking a NO product or any pump product at current times. My calorie intake is usually between 3700-4700 daily. Its just that my body metabolism is sooooo dang fast. Thats why I think I waste anything I eat... I mean, it goes right through me and out the other end. Same thing goes with water. I try to drink 1.5 gallons of water daily, bout 2 cups every 2 hrs, and a hour later, I piss it all out... clear as anything. I need something that slows my metabolism down or something so my body has a chance to use it. I dunno, so any suggestions?

-Trench
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

what is the ratio of macronutrients you take in daily...sounds like something is off, possibly not getting enough fats.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  5. Registered User

and you might want to check that calorie count my man. I am the same age as you and until I got on FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal I didn't realize how much I was under cutting myself...

~Mk
  6. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Go to Mc Donald's and have whatever you wish. You will gain weight!!!!

jk

Seriously, all those calories IMO are enough. Patience and efforts will help you a lot. Good luck
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trench
    Lol... My bf was 6.5% last time I checked it, bout 2 weeks ago. Trust me, Im wayyyyyy too lean. My veins are popped out 24/7 without taking a NO product or any pump product at current times. My calorie intake is usually between 3700-4700 daily. Its just that my body metabolism is sooooo dang fast. Thats why I think I waste anything I eat... I mean, it goes right through me and out the other end. Same thing goes with water. I try to drink 1.5 gallons of water daily, bout 2 cups every 2 hrs, and a hour later, I piss it all out... clear as anything. I need something that slows my metabolism down or something so my body has a chance to use it. I dunno, so any suggestion

-Trench
    what is your meal schedule and training routine
    also ,digestive enzymes may be of assistence to you
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    what is the ratio of macronutrients you take in daily...sounds like something is off, possibly not getting enough fats.
    for someone who wants to gain how much fish & flax oil should we take. I take both now @ 100mg each. Im about 6'3 and 190lbs.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Trench ON Serious Mass 12 lbs bag gave me 10 lbs roughly. cheap too
  10. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    for someone who wants to gain how much fish & flax oil should we take. I take both now @ 100mg each. Im about 6'3 and 190lbs.
    mg?

4-12 grams of fish oil. Flax as needed to help reach a desired ratio of fats vs other macro nutrients. If shooting for a 40/40/20 for example with desired fats being the 20% and based on a 4000 cal diet you would want roughly 800 of the calories to come from fats. That is about ~89 grams of fat. If your diet is only giving you 75 grams (factoring in the fish oil) you could add 14 grams of flax to compensate.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

sorry i meant 1000mg or 1g each. thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help with halodrol stack?
    By mattreesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 01:14 AM
  2. Help with Mass Stack...
    By eat 2 grow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 11:48 PM
  3. need help with next stack
    By mpkonig in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 01:55 PM
  4. Please read need help on a stack.. All info helps.
    By Rideordie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 11:04 PM