I got FREE Scivation Sesamin for posting at AM!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Gold Members of Anabolic Minds earn points for every post they make here. Once you save up enough points, you can cash them in at the online supplement store.

My free bottle of Scivation Sesamin arrived today!

Click the "supplements for posting" in my sig line to learn more! :thumbsup:

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The fact that my hard heard points would be set to zero prevents me from going gold.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The fact that my hard heard points would be set to zero prevents me from going gold.
It's not getting any better. Cut loose now.....join us in gold land. The girls are prettier, the food tastes better, there are no ads in the forums, and you get free supplements for posting. :woohoo:

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's not getting any better. Cut loose now.....join us in gold land. The girls are prettier, the food tastes better, there are no ads in the forums, and you get free supplements for posting. :woohoo:
i'll join when I get some free cash in a few weeks. Im just wonderng how they make money off this when basically every member can get their gold fee's back in free supps. Either way, i wont question, ill just use the system for some free goodies!:woohoo:

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Ahh its good to be me...

I will share my new found fortune with lower caste friends...here is some reps for each of you.

Hopefully this small gesture will bring a little light into your non gold membership lives...just remember when the tough gets going the going gets tough...you guys hang in there.

Best

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What good are the points unless we're gold anyhow?

They aren't, its just that fact that I have them and don't want to lose them! haha

I also think that whoever gets enough positive reps for those magical stars should get free gold memebership.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They aren't, its just that fact that I have them and don't want to lose them! haha

I also think that whoever gets enough positive reps for those magical stars should get free gold memebership.
I agree!!

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think its time to update your avy to POST WHORE :rofl:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I'm saving up. Yeah, long way to go. I tried stealing points, lost all of mine, and lost rep for it, haha.

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think its time to update your avy to POST WHORE :rofl:

If you are talking to me you have to remember that I don't have the ability to change my avatar because I am not a gold member!
:icon_lol:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
If you are talking to me you have to remember that I don't have the ability to change my avatar because I am not a gold member!
:icon_lol:
:nutkick:

Well I paid to go gold just to get this lousy sig haha :hammer:

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeahright: 4.27 posts per day
FitnFirm: 8.94 posts per day
Since the Creation of Gold Membership....
yeahright: 94.34 posts per day
Brent: 7.26 posts per day

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you're all post whores! Evil evil post whores! (well if my post isn't helping anything out, doesnt that make me a post whore too :( )

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Since the Creation of Gold Membership....
yeahright: 94.34 posts per day
Brent: 7.26 posts per day
Boo, how do I turn on that neg rep function again?:nutkick: BTW, you made that up or is that a real stat that can be found somewhere?

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Boo, how do I turn on that neg rep function again?:nutkick:

lol, Maybe if Gold gave me the ability to neg rep once again... then I would switch over to the darkside. :hammer:

BTW... do you really think you make 90+ posts a day? haha

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
lol, Maybe if Gold gave me the ability to neg rep once again... then I would switch over to the darkside. :hammer:

BTW... do you really think you make 90+ posts a day? haha

LOL, you got me. :rasp: It seemed really high but with threads like this, the post count could climb quickly.

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, you got me. :rasp: It seemed really high but with threads like this, the post count could climb quickly.

Since this thread is "gone"...

yeahright, have you done any logs? Links? Would you like to do one in the future for me? Are you fat?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Since this thread is "gone"...

yeahright, have you done any logs? Links? Would you like to do one in the future for me? Are you fat?
If you were gold, you could PM me. Yes I've done logs, but private ones that different sup companies used for internal beta testing. Not fat, but I used to be. What type of log are you thinking of?

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you were gold, you could PM me. Yes I've done logs, but private ones that different sup companies used for internal beta testing. Not fat, but I used to be. What type of log are you thinking of?

This would probably be internal beta too. Meaning e-mail would work better. lol

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeahright: 4.27 posts per day

:trout:

:rasp:
oops, I didnt check that first!!! Ahhhhhh, But, im new and he has been here longer, so it averages out diff :)

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Your avatar is better, so we'll forgive you :p

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Gold Members of Anabolic Minds earn points for every post they make here. Once you save up enough points, you can cash them in at the online supplement store.

My free bottle of Scivation Sesamin arrived today!

Click the "supplements for posting" in my sig line to learn more!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Anybody? Jeez is this a stupid question?
LMAO. I thought you were joking. Post whoring is saying stupid things, useless things, repetitive things just to up one's post count. If you go back, you'll notice that's precisely what people did AFTER you asked what post whoring was (even you did with your "bump" post).....people were giving examples by doing it.
:rofl:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
LMAO. I thought you were joking. Post whoring is saying stupid things, useless things, repetitive things just to up one's post count. If you go back, you'll notice that's precisely what people did AFTER you asked what post whoring was (even you did with your "bump" post).....people were giving examples by doing it.
Exactly

postcount +1

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
:think: Wha? Laymens terms please.

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
This is crazyness...Im getting dizzy trying to absorb all this information flying around...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Oh, this thread has a point!

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Oh I think I get it now! If you have a gold membership ....the more you post the more points you get...and then you can trade those points in for supplements!

Now a post whore is someone just posts to get points...right?!

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
This thread makes more sense if you read it backwords.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
yA man....its like Wizard of OZ with Darkside of the Moon dubbed over it man....btw yeahright may have set a server record for posts since gold. member boys ctrl+C then ctrl+V = posts!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
yA man....its like Wizard of OZ with Darkside of the Moon dubbed over it man....btw yeahright may have set a server record for posts since gold. member boys ctrl+C then ctrl+V = posts!
:FUfinger: Most people seem to appreciate the information I'm bringing to the board.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Every time I find a new article or recipe or freebie offer, he's already posted it :duel: