MarktheShark

Awards
Dosages --
Week 1: 6mg MegaTRN / 30mg PheraMax / 150mg MegaZol / 4tabs XFactor
Week 2: 6mg MegaTRN* / 45mg PheraMax / 200mg MegaZol / 4tabs XFactor
Week 3: 8mg MegaTRN / 45mg PheraMax / 200mg MegaZol / 4tabs XFactor
Week 4: 8mg MegaTRN* / 45mg PheraMax / 200mg MegaZol / 4tabs XFactor
Week 5: 10mg MegaTRN / 250mg MegaZol / 4tabs XFactor
Week 6: 12mg MegaTRN / 250mg MegaZol / 4tabs XFactor Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You're mixing a variety of compounds, at fairly high dosages (especially on the TRN and the PheraMax), for a long period of time.

Unless you're huge (300 lbs) and experienced at taking such compounds, I'd cut the dosages in half (except the zol) and end it at 4 weeks. Just my opinion but that's what you asked for.

I'm saying this assuming that you have your ancillary support supplements squared away and your PCT plan set.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
You're mixing a variety of compounds, at fairly high dosages (especially on the TRN and the PheraMax), for a long period of time.

Unless you're huge (300 lbs) and experienced at taking such compounds, I'd cut the dosages in half (except the zol) and end it at 4 weeks. Just my opinion but that's what you asked for.

I'm saying this assuming that you have your ancillary support supplements squared away and your post cycle therapy plan set.
Even if you did run it for 6 weeks, I would definately take yeahright's advice, and cut those dosages in half for theTRN and PheraMax! One of the principles behind "stacking" is to get better results by using less (dosage wise) and taking 2-3 products at once, so that you get better resluts due to the synergy, without having to take high dosages. Also, I would leave the X-Factor alone, and use it for post cycle therapy(if it is you have one lined up) Btw, how heavy are you, and what is your experience with anabolics, and of course the obvious, how old are you? My $.02

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Besides the points that yearight allready made, which are good, you don't know how you will react to thes compounds, at said dosages, and my biggest concern would be blood pressure, and lipid levels, even though they are non methylated orals, but at these dosages, and for said period of time, I would like to think that there would be some type of negative effect. And even if you don't "feel" anything bad, you don't know what in goinf on inside of you, and what you might be setting yourself up for later on. Sooo, just keep it simple, and try and get the more out of less!:bb3: Hope this helps!

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
A friend gave me this cycle. He just finished. I am lighter than he is so the dosage advice I expected. I am 6'4" 250lbs. I was a pro-athlete back in the day, made a few bad decisions back then. I am not interested in getting back to that in size or theory. I'm almost 40 and just trying to make a good run and having fun at it. I've had access to gyms since 1978. Thanks

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
at 6mg of trn a lot of people are noticing loss of hair. I'm at 4mg and it's doing very good for me. The zol i would start at 100mg and see how your body reactes to it. i have never taken pheramax or xfactor. The one thing i would do thou is to listen to any advice people here give you. There are some very experienced people here who's number one priority is your health and two helping you achieve your goals. My advice would be to do some more research on pheramax,trn and zol and above all make sure you have your pct locked down before anything else or your help will be limited.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
even though they are non methylated orals, but at these dosages, and for said period of time, I would like to think that there would be some type of negative effect.
Umm, Phera-Max 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

If that's not a methylated oral, I don't know what is.

While typing this I realize you were probably alluding to no methyls being stacked with other methyls, which is quite true.

To Markthetrout:

45mg phera seems quite rediculous to me, even if it was run standalone. The Trn doses are stupid as well.

A very minimal amount of research would go a long way in helping you realize all the errors your ingorance is creating while trying to put together a cycle. The only typing on this forum you should be doing is in the search field.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My advice? Eat Broccoli and save your money for a house :) OR better yet, Spend it all on your GF :) Yes, she asked me to post this :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OH HELL NO. Dont take this as a flame but man those dosages of M-TRN alone are going to be bad. I am almost postive they would induce prolactin gyno. Do you have anything on hand for that type of gyno you will need it. Just an example I start getting sides from TRN at 6mg a day bad enough that i cut my cycle short. Now take in mind I have run cycles of fina inject at 75-150mg ed without experiencing sides as bad.

Fitzer just finished a cycle of Phera at 20mg a day and gained approx 25 lbs he started at 220lbs I believe

I strongly suggest against that cycle I felt the sides at 6mg trn the first week and I was running is solo at that point. With that stack your not going to make a good run and have fun your going to in alll likely hood do some serious damage to your body, bloodpressure, liver, gyno

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Umm, Phera-Max 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

If that's not a methylated oral, I don't know what is.

While typing this I realize you were probably alluding to no methyls being stacked with other methyls, which is quite true.

To Markthetrout:

45mg phera seems quite rediculous to me, even if it was run standalone. The Trn doses are stupid as well.

A very minimal amount of research would go a long way in helping you realize all the errors your ingorance is creating while trying to put together a cycle. The only typing on this forum you should be doing is in the search field.
WOOPS! Thanks for catching that for me BP! It was late last night when I typed that, and I forgot to elaborate more.:eek: But what you said is correct and what I meant to say:thumbsup: ! Anywho markthetrout, do some searches on here, plenty of logs on those different products, and some by heavier and very experienced guys(such as Ryansm) and you will see that a lot is not needed, and that infact your friend did give you a pretty stupid cycle there, and it's a good thing that you came here and asked before starting it. Doing a cycle like this would give you gains no doubt, but it would be stupid, and you would just out right have no concern for your health! The increase in negative sides to the diminishing gains, would not be worth it!:nutkick:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Try one compound at a time. Not all that! I say it's a very risky one. It's all up to you I guess.

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
To those who posted relavent material, I appreciate your advice. That is why I tried this forum. To those few that didn't post serious advice, I refuse to hide behind my computer like you.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
To those who posted relavent material, I appreciate your advice. That is why I tried this forum. To those few that didn't post serious advice, I refuse to hide behind my computer like you.

People said it different ways but having just reviewed all the posts, I think everyone was giving you serious and heartfelt advice (fitnfirm was joking around).

The dosages you have proposed on the TRN and the Phera are DOUBLE TO TRIPLE what many experienced users take. That's what everyone is reacting to. Such dosages are likely to cause blood pressure, cholesterol, and liver problems.....and maybe some prolactin induced gyno (you could start lactating).

The original dosing schedule you gave wasn't very far away from you saying "I'm about to jump off a 5 story building, anyone have any advice?" That's a reasonable translation of how many of us viewed your original post.

I hope that you'll take the advice given here to heart, make your own decisions but make some smart ones. Best of luck to you.

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
Info always taken in. Not real sure if I need any one to tell me I'm ignorant and shouldn't post. I rec'vd cycle info from someone, but decided to investigate completely before assuming. Never thought that would be considered ignorant.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Info always taken in. Not real sure if I need any one to tell me I'm ignorant and shouldn't post. I rec'vd cycle info from someone, but decided to investigate completely before assuming. Never thought that would be considered ignorant.
Look, you came to the right place to ask your questions....and if anyone offended you, I'd encourage you to get over it. The easiest thing in the world for people here to do would have been to simply ignore your question, knowing that the proposed cycle was a trainwreck.

But they didn't.

Why? Because people here care.

Sometimes they care like a big brother who'll make fun of you. Sometimes they care like a cherished teacher who will painstakingly walk you through the details of a problem. But if they didn't care, they'd have simply let you go forward with the bad cycle plan your friend gave you.

There is an amazing wealth of information in the membership here and everyone seems to share an ethic about safe cycling. Pull up a chair, do some reading, make some friends.

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
Appreciate your reply. I then will ask you, What do you think would be a good cycle for me and possibly pct, type training for it etc... (for yeahright)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate your reply. I then will ask you, What do you think would be a good cycle for me and possibly post cycle therapy, type training for it etc... (for yeahright)
Well, I'm not going to tell you, because I'm not you.

I certainly wouldn't mix TRN and Phera in the same cycle but some people might. Your doses on both are about 50% higher than what I would do.....but that's me.

Search this board for TRN logs, Pheraplex logs, and get a feel for what other people experienced with such compounds are doing.

Many peopel consider Phera to be a mild compound, it wasn't mild for me.

TRN appears to be universally experienced as an extremely strong compound with many people ending their cycles at your proposed starting dose.

The ZOL is a reasonably mild compound which stacks well with other things.

Once you have a sense of the average dosing trend lines, then start researching your on-cycle support supplements and PCT supplements.

Once you have what you think is a complete plan together, THEN make a post listing it all and asking for input. At that point it will be clear to everyone who reads the post that you've done your homework, and you'll probably find the critiques more helpful.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Yeah as sarcastic and blunt as members can be on this forum, there is alot of knowledgable experience here and sound advice and everyone means well. But to be honest (and polite) this cycle is a bad idea and could land you in some serious trouble. Not knowing your experience with anabolics, you cant go wrong with phera by itself (30 mg/day is the max I would go) on a 4 weeker, pct and a few months off and from there, based on your sides/gains maybe add the zol in for the next cycle...just my $.02

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yeah as sarcastic and blunt as members can be on this forum, there is alot of knowledgable experience here and sound advice and everyone means well. But to be honest (and polite) this cycle is a bad idea and could land you in some serious trouble. Not knowing your experience with anabolics, you cant go wrong with phera by itself (30 mg/day is the max I would go) on a 4 weeker, post cycle therapy and a few months off and from there, based on your sides/gains maybe add the zol in for the next cycle...just my $.02
:goodpost:

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
Thanks for info. Taken to heart and my research continues.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Tip of the hat and best of luck to you:thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just so you understand me. I am blunt. It gets people thinking IMO. Half of my posts are performed with styloglossus pressed firmly against the musculus buccinator.

I did not intend for you to take the word ignorance as an insult. I was using it as related to this definition of the word : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified . Which you are. And for the record, my use of the word stupid was directed towards the cycle layout, not you, because it is. And furthermore, I don't know you well enough yet to make that assertion, so I would not, should not and will not.

If that is untrue or defamatory in some way it is so in a way that I am unfamiliar with I guess.

In allusion to my comments on where you should be typing: I was suggesting you use the search button and find the info you are looking for in the stead of having it spoon fed to you. The information you need is already there for you, free of charge and there really is no need to open a thread every time we have a question that has already been asked and answered a hundred different ways.

Welcome to AM. It is a great board and I look forward to getting to know you. Unless of course you DO turn out to be stupid. In that case, I am sure I will still enjoy you but in an immature, vainglorious, supercilious and burlesque approach.

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
Without posting names of sites, I rec'vd cycle from one. I myself thought it to be not only lengthy but also potent. That's why I found this forum, to get a new, unbiased opinion on such. You are correct in assuming my knowledge in PH cycling is minimal. But I have been around the iron game for a long while. I was once good enough to make it to the top of my sport. I'm learning best I can...just new to forums and I guess I expect more respect than I have earned here...so far. I appreciate honesty and I respect your reply. Thanks

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Good post BP! Markthetrout, this is an awesome site! I wish I had this site way back when I was like 18 yrs old, and got introduced to anabolics in the gym I used to work out at, by some dumb meat heads!! I like to try and help people out, when ever I feel I am in the position to, because I have done stupid cycles with no post cycle therapy, in my younger years, and have screwed my self up in the past. But thank god, the damge I did was not permanent! So like I said, this is a great site with vast wealth of knowledge, good people, and yeah sarcastic ones as well, but it keeps it fun! SO besides the few sarcastic remarks that people will usually get when they first post here, which is usually for failure to use the "search" button, you wil most definately get pointed in the right direction, and will learn to like most on here! So please don't get offended, I know it is hard not to especailly when you are new here, but just let it go and do not make enemies on here, cause this is a GREAT thing here! SO welcome, and hope we can help you out!:thumbsup:

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
Someone just pm'd me about taking x-mass with phera. Anyone had experience with these two as a stack?

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
Just found thread with comments by grexx and others. Seems most say not together. Continue to research and make better choice. So I answered most of my own question.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I've never used these 2 in conjuction but kindof want to... If you do go this route... keep the dosages sane... remember, it dont take much with either of these compounds

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
Thanks Leggo. I have about 3 weeks left to figure it out. Let you know if I choose that and try and keep good log.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Leggo. I have about 3 weeks left to figure it out. Let you know if I choose that and try and keep good log.
Good to see that you are finding the info and help that you want! 3 weeks.......by searching on here, and asking questions, you will definately be headed in a much better direction brother:thumbsup:! Keep us posted on what you decide to do.

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
Am leaning towards this- Week 1: X-mass 40mg, PMax 15mg
Week2: X-mass 80mg, Pmax 15mg
Week 3: x-Mass 120mg, PMax 30mg May look into week 4 but no longer then PCT. Really need to get my PCT right. Last time I cycled had noticeable loss in libido and slight testicle discomfort. May post soon and get feedback. Thanks, I am ironing it all out.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a very reasonable cycle. I like it. I'd probably do the 4th week.Make sure you diet (eat big and clean) and training are on point, and you'll probably be surprised with your gains. For your PCT research, look up dr. doom's feedback on "running serm inverse to atd". keep us posted

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
Advice taken, thanks for thread info. Will be great help.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Am leaning towards this- Week 1: X-mass 40mg, PMax 15mg
Week2: X-mass 80mg, Pmax 15mg
Week 3: x-Mass 120mg, PMax 30mg May look into week 4 but no longer then post cycle therapy. Really need to get my PCT right. Last time I cycled had noticeable loss in libido and slight testicle discomfort. May post soon and get feedback. Thanks, I am ironing it all out.
Looking good. Many people go 4 weeks with phera.