Critique this stack TRN/MegaZOL

xxdcmast

Awards
I am planning to be using MegaZOL and MegaTRN in the coming weeks. Below is my plan for supplementation

week1 MegaZol 100mg
week2 Megazol 100mg + 2mg Tren
week3 Megazol 150mg + 2mg Tren
week4 Megazol 150mg + 4mg tren
week5 Megazol 200mg + 4mg Tren

I will also be taking Dostinex (Cabergoline) dosages of .5mg every 4 days while on cycle. I may throw in EC on the last 2 weeks if my blood pressure is ok.

Support Supps:
Red Yeast Rice w/ CoQ10
Hawthorne Berry
Fish Oils (Extra Dosings)
Magnesium
Potasium
Taurine

PCT
Week1 Nolva 40mg
Week2 Nolva 30mg
Week3 Nolve 20mg
Week4 Nolva 10mg

I have a bottle of hyperdorl coming in I may begin running that on the 4th week of PCT.

Suggestions?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i like trn wk 1-4 and zol 4 -8 Trn to build lean mass and then the zol to harden you up. I'm not an expert on trn or zol but i do believe you will need more than just nolva for pct. i don't think i have ever seen a pct with just nolva and nothing else. p.s. make sure you drink lots of water or you will feel it on that stack.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a pretty good stack. I cant really add to this.

Good luck man,

xxdcmast

Awards
i like trn wk 1-4 and zol 4 -8 Trn to build lean mass and then the zol to harden you up. I'm not an expert on trn or zol but i do believe you will need more than just nolva for post cycle therapy. i don't think i have ever seen a post cycle therapy with just nolva and nothing else. p.s. make sure you drink lots of water or you will feel it on that stack.
What else would you reccomend adding in. I am mostly concerned with the hormonal stuff. Maybe 6-oxo

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i'm not to sharp on how suppresive zol or trn is. some Lean xt for cortisol is always good. Adding hyperdrol will be good. for my pct i'm going to use anagen and then post pct do the mega cissus/powerfull stack. From me trn seemed to take a week or so to kick in and adding the prostan at the end is always good. should be a nice lean bulk. good luck.

xxdcmast

Awards
i'm not to sharp on how suppresive zol or trn is. some Lean xt for cortisol is always good. Adding hyperdrol will be good. for my post cycle therapy i'm going to use anagen and then post post cycle therapy do the mega cissus/powerfull stack. From me trn seemed to take a week or so to kick in and adding the prostan at the end is always good. should be a nice lean bulk. good luck.
Well to tell you the truth. I am going for a cut and recomp over a bullk.

I also have a bottle and a half of anagen I can run along with the nolva and hyperdrol. I have many other supps on hand that I will probably be throwin in

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I am on ~day 10 of my PCT on a Prostanozol solo cycle that turned out to be an 8 week run of TRN/Zol. I am using retain for PCT and loving it!! Def. throw that in....its worth the $20 and I will be using it for every PCT from now on.

as far as the nolva goes, run 40mg for the first 3 days and then bump it down to 30mg for the rest of week 1. then, 20mg will be fine for weeks 2,3 and 10mg for week 4. The shutdown is not too bad on these compounds so theres no need to stress your liver with the extra nolva. As for the Red yeast rice, its probably not needed. Hawthorn is great to preload as BP can be an issue with TRN, although I was able to run EC on top of TRN for a couple weeks with no problems.

xxdcmast

Awards
You are basically what I am basing my upcoming cycle off. Of all the reviews/logs I have read yours has been the most informative and helpful. I appreciate the time you are taking to help with my questions

Thanks

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
You are basically what I am basing my upcoming cycle off. Of all the reviews/logs I have read yours has been the most informative and helpful. I appreciate the time you are taking to help with my questions

Thanks

no problem. I am glad to help. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Def. run 2 weeks solo of Zol @ the end of your cycle @ 150. Thats what i am doing right now and loving every second og it. It leans u right out. I was doing Pher-x @ 2 caps a day along with TRN @ 2 caps a day for 4 weeks. I brought in the Zol @ week @ 100mg a day. The ran the Zol to finish and it was the $hit. Good luck bro....

cdawg123

Awards
matt how long did you run each compound for and what was the dosing like? and what were the results?

thanks

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
matt how long did you run each compound for and what was the dosing like? and what were the results?

thanks
Bump

Matt - would you mind giving some detailed notes, dosages, etc.?

Thanks

12many

Awards
In my current 6wk cycle, which turned out to be rather kamikaze, I used MTRN and MZOL for the entire cycle. Other compounds were cycled on and off.
MTRN: 6mg/day - all 6wks
MZOL: 150mg/day for 3 weeks then 200mg/day last 3 wks

MTRN treated me VERY well. I have great respect for it and have pronounced it the "best" oral for me...so far ;)

I'm getting "geared" up for a little more hardcare cycle at the end of the year, though.

Thinking something like: Dbol/TestE/SD but don't know for sure. I am feeling like a million bucks right now.