Thermolife's e-bol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Anyone has some good feelings about this soon to be released product? I am very excited about this. I am however seeking information about this, but find it hard as nobody knows what it is! Everybody who wants to discuss and tell more, go ahead!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I heard it will be another form of ecdysteroid. More anabolig, and more dosed. I also remember about taxi.. or taraximofen.. something like that.... im really not sure about this name. But it looks promising, but I find really limited info on this. I WANNA KNOW MORE!!

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if it doesnt have Turkestone...its gonna be bunk 98% of ECDY products

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Like what? More details? I think many of us are interested..

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
But it looks promising, but I find really limited info on this.
How does something look promising that you have no information on?

Isn't that like saying a book was really good but you know nothing about it and haven't read it?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I've read good things about ecdy, and this looks like a better and improved formula. I am just looking for more info.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its gonna be bunk dude...dont hold ur breath...I have yet to see an ECDY product that backs up its claims...,none of these companies can source the real deal shiettt...and pass of their products like its str8 from Siberia

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be so sure about that. I talked with Chuck Rudolph the other day, the main science guy at scivation. That dude ended up talking to one of the ORIGINAL people that did the studies on ecdy in russia. They took ecdy a lot more serious than most. When my ex was dieting for Team U, he put her on ecdy powder (he was doing all her diet, he is fvcking amazing in that area btw) and when dosed right, it made a difference for sure. She won the overall and got her pro card.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be so sure about that. I talked with Chuck Rudolph the other day, the main science guy at scivation. That dude ended up talking to one of the ORIGINAL people that did the studies on ecdy in russia. They took ecdy a lot more serious than most. When my ex was dieting for Team U, he put her on ecdy powder (he was doing all her diet, he is fvcking amazing in that area btw) and when dosed right, it made a difference for sure. She won the overall and got her pro card.
Congrats to her! That's awesome.

And I am going to be doing a 2 month run of Anagen soon so I will see for myself.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ECDY from is a broad term....which extracts from what plants?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Don't know. Thats why I was seeking to know a little more..