M1t Help!!!!!!!!!

hammer17

Awards
anyone know anything about m1t (good, bad?) and what should be takin with it, post, pre, and during. I am pretty new at the supplements game but i keep hearing about getting gyno when on m1t, what does that mean? any info or tips would be great . thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:gotsearch

Not to be an ass, but there are TONS of threads about M1T. Also, M1T is NOT a newbie supplement; there are many other options besides M1T.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AND M1T is now an illegal drug. Not a supplement.

animalXXX

Awards
Search brother.... SEARCH!! ... If you're thinking about doing M1T you should really research it first. And when you're done researching it... research it again... I don't think that it would be a great first time cycle. I found it to be the harshest steroid that i've ever done.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I need a ban button.

Basically, you will hurt yourself if you jump into taking M1t. Now you may not be an idiot but you sure do sound like one. Start reading and after you've done all of your reading come back with specific questions. And read the board rules.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
1. How old is that shet? Make sure its even still good! 2. Once opened and check walk to toilet, open lid, pour bottle of M1T in toilet, pull pants down, take a number 3, (3 is Piss and Poop) now once that is all done, flush than flush again.

Now you can thank me! :bb:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. How old is that shet? Make sure its even still good! 2. Once opened and check walk to toilet, open lid, pour bottle of M1T in toilet, pull pants down, take a number 3, (3 is Piss and Poop) now once that is all done, flush than flush again.

I didn't know you could add them up. After a good day of bulking I'm taking 4's and 5's man.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know you could add them up. After a good day of bulking I'm taking 4's and 5's man.
Ha Ha Ha...... I meant lol still laughing.... 1 is piss and 2 is poop, 3 is a piss and poop.... lol ................ Oh geesh damm I can get to 6,7,8 when bulking lol but we wont get into that lol n a s t y !!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
anyone know anything about m1t (good, bad?) and what should be takin with it, post, pre, and during. I am pretty new at the supplements game but i keep hearing about getting gyno when on m1t, what does that mean? any info or tips would be great . thanks
Hammer
I send you a message of love.
But if I see you with manbags of fun,
It isn't gay to suckle post work out.
Buy a multi vit and come back in 5 years.
Peace

animalXXX

Awards

hmm..... i dunno bro.. side effects aside, it worked really good for me

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm..... i dunno bro.. side effects aside, it worked really good for me
Right, it's potent. But hopefully you know what you were doing when you took it. This guy doesn't, and by the time he is ready it will be bad..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hammer
I send you a message of love.
But if I see you with manbags of fun,
It isn't gay to suckle post work out.
Buy a multi vit and come back in 5 years.
Peace

:blink:

What is that? It's not a Haiku.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
:blink:

What is that? It's not a Haiku.
Taken from The Sixth Sense:
"I see walking milkjugs."

Alright, maybe that isn't exactly the line; but I thought it was funny.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Taken from The Sixth Sense:
"I see walking milkjugs."

Alright, maybe that isn't exactly the line; but I thought it was funny.
Oh OK. Movie quotes & stuff are cool. I thought you were doin like poetry and stuff and thats like queer! :D

[motiv8er strokes chin and furrows brow whilst contemplating the decision as to whether or not to come out of the closet to his AM buddies]

animalXXX

Awards
Right, it's potent. But hopefully you know what you were doing when you took it. This guy doesn't, and by the time he is ready it will be bad..
I agree with you. You REALLY have to know what you're doing if you're messing with M1T otherwise you could really f**k yourself up! It is not a beginner steroid. The side effects are horrible, esspecially the blood pressure.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
M1t shuts you down hard..sleep sucks..big time lethargy..mostly water gains that leave if you can make it throught the entire cycle...the sides are not worth the gains imho....harshest stuff I ever taken...Evil stuff I say flush it as well.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, I would say you should avoid the temptation and go with something less harsh on your insides. It's not worth it.

rocketscientist

Awards
Hmmm, I would say you should avoid the temptation and go with something less harsh on your insides. It's not worth it.
How do you know that? Was it something like this:
M1T --> :nutkick: <--- Jayhawkk

Last edited:

hammer17

Awards
im 25 ive been working out for about 4 years im 6' 210

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Oh OK. Movie quotes & stuff are cool. I thought you were doin like poetry and stuff and thats like queer! :D

[motiv8er strokes chin and furrows brow whilst contemplating the decision as to whether or not to come out of the closet to his AM buddies]
I just coaght this BPMartyr

If you look through enough of my posts, I might have ( in a state of chemical impairment, put pics up from a Halloween event) its pretty freaky.

Keep an eye out for Hammers post, he's a RIOT.

He is becoming a nominee for Saluu the roid monkey. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
msrider Cycle Logs 32