Superdrol Diet

shortstop1616

Awards
I just started taking 20mg of SD a day. What kinda of diet should i be on? How many calories should my diet include? Im 6' 190 with about 4 years of lifting experience

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking 20mg of superdrol a day. What kinda of diet should i be on? How many calories should my diet include? Im 6' 190 with about 4 years of lifting experience

Great prep work man. :hammer:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Low, low carb. :toofunny:

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking 20mg of superdrol a day. What kinda of diet should i be on? How many calories should my diet include? Im 6' 190 with about 4 years of lifting experience
Listen man most people are gonna read over this post, think to themselves "What a smuck!" and hit back in their browsers.

Based on your post, I'm gonna assume you know nothing. FYI, You started taking one of the strongest and harshest oral steroids without even knowing how to diet. If you dont know how to eat after 4 years of lifting, you need to spend more time reading.

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
Please, search this bo....ahhh nevermind this is hopeless
:run:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You just eat clean foods like oats, good meat, fibrous greens, at least 2 * you weight in lbs. All you can fit of clean food will be worth it ;)

shortstop1616

Awards
I've dieted before and I had a general idea of what to eat ... I just wanted to see if anyone had any little secret tips out there for me

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've dieted before and I had a general idea of what to eat ... I just wanted to see if anyone had any little secret tips out there for me
Nah dude, no secret tips. Dieting is boring numbers, weight scales, and pre-planning. Nothing secret about that.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
no secret tips man, you have to stop taking the superdrol though. Im assuming that you have no pct planned if you need help on diet suggestions (AFTER YOU STARTED TAKING IT) quite the superdrol, read, read, and read and youll see why people are reacting this way.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, drop the sd (hopefully you havent been on long) and get some pct lined up. And do lots of research before starting back up on sd or any other of these other "designer" compounds

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Burger King and McDonalds............all day, everyday. And dont forget to super size.

B4n3 0n3

Burger King and McDonalds............all day, everyday. And dont forget to super size.
That will help with bulking but watch you cholesterol with SD and a diet like this it could get outta hand. I have heard that red rice yeast is a good support supp for lowering bad cholesteral while on cycle for SD.

cuse140

Awards
Please stop the SD. These guys are not kidding when they talk about the dangers to your health. I was like you (I assume) and started taking drol based purely on the hype about 1-1/2 years ago. I did no research on diet, and you can forget about P.C.T. I assumed it was a marketing scam to sell more pills. I did a 4 week cycle(10, 20, 30, 30) My size and strength were not the only thing to sky-rocket. My liver values did, my bad cholesterol did, my B.P. did, my good cholesterol was at friggin' 10. I got so sick i had to take 2 weeks off from work, and i obviously couldn't lift. I lost all my strength and mass gains. When my dr. ran blood tests he asked me if i was an alchoholic because my liver values were so whacked. These are very dangerous compounds. I learned my lesson, did a TON of research and reading. I ran another cycle about 8 months later this time with a propper diet, and most importantly, liver kidney, and heart protection, and a good p.c.t. plan. What a difference. Only a slight raise in b.p., liver values were normal all the way through the cycle, and cholesterol levels checked out well too. And the best part is i kept about 9 of the 12 lbs of good mass, and all of my strenth.
Please, do yourself a favor and research propper diet and P.CT.!

This after school special was brought to you by Anabolic Extreme!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
That will help with bulking but watch you cholesterol with superdrol and a diet like this it could get outta hand. I have heard that red rice yeast is a good support supp for lowering bad cholesteral while on cycle for SD.
Dude that was a joke.....

B4n3 0n3

^Ahhh ok. Some people do bulk that way so I just thought I would mention the cholesteral.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
lol... the "supersize me" diet!!! ha! that will make you HUGE!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Read on Post cycle therapy, and do one. If you decide to continue, read on examples, maybe logs on this compound. This should give you a good idea on what to do to keep your gains, and not growing gyno after your cycle.

Good luck.

shortstop1616

Awards
I just finish my 3 week cycle and i put on about 14 pounds making me 6' 204lb

On my post cycle therapy right now

shortstop1616

Awards
PCT

Novla 40/30/20/10/
PFull 9/9/9/6
Fenu 3/4/5/6
Retain 3/3/3/3

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!, must have done your research. Exhile, is your avvy from BloodSport? The BEST movie ever.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
post cycle therapy

Novla 40/30/20/10/
PFull 9/9/9/6
Fenu 3/4/5/6
Retain 3/3/3/3
looks good yeah but make sure your liver values arent in the sky before you take that nolva. That stuff can be as, if not more toxic than the Sdrol.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
nice gains bro, keep those calories high during pct to keep those gains you made!

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
looks good yeah but make sure your liver values arent in the sky before you take that nolva. That stuff can be as, if not more toxic than the Sdrol.
So are you asking him to do bloodwork prior to PCT???

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
So are you asking him to do bloodwork prior to post cycle therapy???
it wouldnt hurt, Nolva is pretty toxic, and in some instances is not needed for PCT (depending on the situation i.e. visual shutdown, gyno symptoms etc.)