Nutrient Timing...

zachs

Awards
Not sure if this should go here or in nutrition, but move away if this is wrong...

Just curious what everyone is doing for their nutrient timing such as what supps/meals you consume pre, during and post w/o.

Discuss...

If you cant tell i just read the book and really enjoyed it, i would recommend it!

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this should go here or in nutrition, but move away if this is wrong...

Just curious what everyone is doing for their nutrient timing such as what supps/meals you consume pre, during and post w/o.

Discuss...

If you cant tell i just read the book and really enjoyed it, i would recommend it!
Well, regardless of what else I'm doing; I always drink Xtend (BCAA's) during my workouts. I have noticed that it has prevented heavy DOMS along with mild increases in strength.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I keep it pretty simple...

Pre: ~50g SuperCarb, 1 scoop ON Whey (24g), 1/4 cup egg beaters

One hour later I consume a meal of whole foods.

I used to add Xtend to pre and post workout drinks as well as drink Xtend during my workouts but it was getting pretty expensive as I would drink it throughout the day as well...

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Pre - Apple + 1 Tblspoon PB + Neurostim+C + Amp

During - Xtend + Xceed + Pottasium + Taurine

Post - 2 scoops Whey + 3/4 cup Oats

Dinner is right after Post w/o.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
i eat every 2.5 hours. And sip on a protein shake throughout the day.

zachs

Awards
I just got in my small jug of xtend so I will start using that during my workouts. I also do a pre protein/carb shake, and now xtend during and another protein/carb shake after.