- 06-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Not sure if this should go here or in nutrition, but move away if this is wrong...
Just curious what everyone is doing for their nutrient timing such as what supps/meals you consume pre, during and post w/o.
If you cant tell i just read the book and really enjoyed it, i would recommend it!
- 06-06-2006, 03:01 AM
Originally Posted by zachs
06-06-2006, 03:40 AM
I keep it pretty simple...
Pre: ~50g SuperCarb, 1 scoop ON Whey (24g), 1/4 cup egg beaters
Post: ~75g SuperCarb, 2 scoops ON Whey (48g)
One hour later I consume a meal of whole foods.
I used to add Xtend to pre and post workout drinks as well as drink Xtend during my workouts but it was getting pretty expensive as I would drink it throughout the day as well...
06-06-2006, 06:05 AM
Pre - Apple + 1 Tblspoon PB + Neurostim+C + Amp
During - Xtend + Xceed + Pottasium + Taurine
Post - 2 scoops Whey + 3/4 cup Oats
Dinner is right after Post w/o.
06-06-2006, 06:39 AM
06-06-2006, 11:36 AM
I just got in my small jug of xtend so I will start using that during my workouts. I also do a pre protein/carb shake, and now xtend during and another protein/carb shake after.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rhyalus in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2006, 12:53 AM
- By newequation in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 08-27-2006, 02:10 PM
- By Moyer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:08 PM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum Training ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 03-05-2006, 07:53 PM
- By handzilla in forum BulkingReplies: 32Last Post: 10-19-2005, 04:13 PM