91% Isopropyl Alcohol
- 11-15-2002, 09:23 PM
- 11-19-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Rhinoman
Is 91% Isopropyl Alcohol acceptable to use, or it has to be 99%?
11-19-2002, 06:48 PM
Re: Re: 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
91% should be fine to use in place of the 99% but do not put more than 10-12 grams of PH into the brew (240 mL). The extra water will cause precipitation problems above that amount.
BDC for the feedback, I left the question here, even that you gave me the answer of the chat room, this is for the benefits of others.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nutz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2005, 04:34 PM
- By Jones111 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2003, 01:45 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2003, 07:56 AM
- By dr.mattdogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2003, 05:10 PM
- By pjorstad in forum General ChatReplies: 74Last Post: 02-02-2003, 05:27 PM