Symmetry X Info

P

PolishMan

Awards
I have spent the last 4 hours online trying to fully understand what symmetry does, but I havent found a single good source. All I know is this:
"Breakthrough Formulation For Maximum Size And Strength Gains! "

And thats about it. I have a bottle coming in the mail anyhow, so can anyone please tell me something about it or what it does or how it works? Any info would be helpful. Thanx a lot.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I have spent the last 4 hours online trying to fully understand what symmetry does, but I havent found a single good source. All I know is this:
"Breakthrough Formulation For Maximum Size And Strength Gains! "

And thats about it. I have a bottle coming in the mail anyhow, so can anyone please tell me something about it or what it does or how it works? Any info would be helpful. Thanx a lot.
----We cant its a :dance: secret

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might try emailing Synergy Muscle and asking. Their usually quick to respond.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by USPlabs
What is Symmetry?

The first ingredient is Hydroxl4. Hydroxyl4 is a specialized extract of Cissus Quadrangularis. With extensive real world, university (India) research, and lots of research money, we extracted then concentrated 4 highly active Hrdroxyl keto sterones from cissus Quadrangularis for its pure anabolic nature.

Thadigaddalu is the second ingredient. The beauty our research team in India that can research with the locals on old tribal remedies. Thadigaddalu is a root used by a village in India for over 100 years to treat hormone imbalances like infertility and lack of sex drive. Thadigaddalu is said to balance and prime all hormones in the body to work much more efficiently especially during times of stress. Thadigaddalu is an adaptagen that works through hormone signaling! Basically it will supercharge your hormone system Naturally!

Does symmetry cause inhibition?

No….

IS symmetry Herbal?
yes:donut::gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch

P

PolishMan

Awards
:goodpost: Thanx a lot, Im glad I ordered it then :thumbsup:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran Symmetry in a stack before with Cissus/PowerFULL/ATD. It was quite effective, but difficult to judge what was doing what.

Polishman, if you head over to the SynergyMuscle forum, a bunch of us are running MegaDose CissusRX trials, with Symmetry added at the 3rd week. You might want to read through some of the logs, It will be a good way to judge the effectiveness of the supplement if you're interested.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my honest opinion Powerfull is a much better purchase for your dollar than Symmetry. Though Symmetry always gave me a great boost when up-dosed pre-WO, it had a negligible impact on weight and strength

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm pretty skeptical when some product composed of "ancient chinese/indian/african" herbs claims to do vague but good things.

HOWEVER, I've been extremely impressed with REM-R3G......so the folks at USP Labs have earned credibility with me. I think I'll be trying all of their line one by one and seeing which other products work for me.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm pretty skeptical when some product composed of "ancient chinese/indian/african" herbs claims to do vague but good things.

HOWEVER, I've been extremely impressed with REM-R3G......so the folks at USP Labs have earned credibility with me. I think I'll be trying all of their line one by one and seeing which other products work for me.
There are actually alot of credible studies on Cissus/Saponins on Pubmed. It's hard to find ones on the type of analogs USP extracted, but they are there. Cissus's family has been a proven supplement.