cutting agents - AnabolicMinds.com

cutting agents

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

cutting agents

just wondering what is the best reasonably priced cutting agent out there. I got 40 bucks to spend. So what are the options?

2. Advanced Member

Hey, How is your diet and cardio?? These are the things that will help you cut.. There are some things the you can buy that can help some but diet and cardio are what does the trick.. Have you used anything in the past??
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

diet is good I'm slowly working my way down to healthier food and I'm losing weight I've gone from 211 to presently 203. I'm getting good cardio. I haven't really taken anything in the past. In the past I was in High School and PE ran me to death so being fit wasn't a problem then.

I'm just lookin for something to help me out and get all that I can out of cardio
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sesamin, Lean Extreme, Reduce XT, Thyrogen X, Venom, Red Acid, Melting Point, Burn3D, Scorch, cAMP, etc, etc. All can be found for around 30 bucks give or take. Check out the feed back forums and checkout some of the retailer sites best sellers list. That should give you a general idea. As for me, I haven't tried all the aformentioned products but I like Lean Extreme and sesamin.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i have a bottle of LeanXtreme for my PCT period. It looks like it would help with cutting but im using it for its cortisol blocking properties.

prld2gr8ns, does the LXT suppress appetite greatly?
  6. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

A good multi, vitamin C, vitamin E, Fish oil, green tea and some ALA will compliment a good diet and cardio nicely. The other products mentioned are great but I would start with the basics and add in the others to help you get over plateaus. The leaner you get the harder it is to continue to lose. IMO
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Yeah I'm takin two multivitamins daily. It's got LOTS of stuff in it. It works well. It's basically just an off-brand multi-vitamin & minerals pill.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

my problem is losing this stomach fat. im a lean guy everywhere else and if i diet to much i lose muscle which doesnt make sense since im already lean. did that make sense?
  9. Registered User

With $40 I would say Sesamin/cAMP stack, Controlled Labs Red Acid, Omega BURN3D, Scivation LipidFX, or Designer Supplements Melting Point. Either one of those would be good and under $40 I believe. Make sure your diet and workout are in check first, otherwise you will never get where you want.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I think it is. I'm droppin weight FAST. I run myself ragged and then walk around abit to slowly drop my heart rate down (Thank you for teaching me that Coach Mash )
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mcgwirefan37
    diet is good I'm slowly working my way down to healthier food and I'm losing weight I've gone from 211 to presently 203. I'm getting good cardio. I haven't really taken anything in the past. In the past I was in High School and PE ran me to death so being fit wasn't a problem then.

I'm just lookin for something to help me out and get all that I can out of cardio

The biggest thing you can do to get all you can out of your cardio is to get your diet in check.

Well, get your diet down to where you are eating healthy 6days a week, and have one cheat day or meal. Are you lifting weights? If not, start hitting it! As for as supplements go, need fish oil, green tea, multi vitamin, is all you really need. I wouldnt recomend taking a weight loss supplement just yet. If you havent got to where you are eating strict diet 6 days a week im not sure how much effect it would have.

ps you might want to consider down the road to take glucosamine chondriton to help your knees....
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

ic yeah used to when I squat I'd have trouble with my knee, doc said I had pulled a muscle or somethin. I've had ALOT of healing time since then. So I'll DEFINATELY keep that in mind.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats the best Lean Mass/Cutting agents...
    By Alasel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:23 PM
  2. Best Cutting Agent.
    By CrankL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 09:58 PM
  3. can i take a cutting agent with d-bol
    By coonass17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 11:41 PM
  4. best cutting agent to stay anabolic?