6oxo

scotsdale

Awards
i know that 60xo is ment for post cycles but could you take it by it sef or would it be usless??
steve

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
6-OXO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)

Why should I take 6-OXO at night?

6-oxo should be taken at night because that is when endogenous estrogen production is maximized.

Can people only take 6-OXO after using prohormones or pro-steroids?

No. People who do not take any hormonal supplements can derive benefit from taking 6-oxo by itself. For such folks the 6-oxo can raise natural production of testosterone resulting in a mild and safe ergogenic effect. For such people, longer cycles of 6-12 weeks can be utilized. The dosage should be commenced on the high side (400-600mg a day) and then halfway through the cycle dropped to lower end (200-400mg a day)

Only thing I would be weary of is the price. Stuff is pretty expensive.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yup is it worth it in my option no too much $$ for the littttle benefit your gonna get!

Canuckguy

Awards
It's a little cheaper to buy the powder and cap it yourself, but that can be a pain in the ass.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Yup is it worth it in my option no too much $$ for the littttle benefit your gonna get!
I found it to be the better Test/Libido booster over Drive, Mass Fx, PowerFull and Lean Xtreme.

All these products said to increase libido/test and did little to nothing for me. Then I took 6-oxo and was better than all the others combined. Yes expensive but it worked. In my opinion I wasted alot more money on all those other supps.

I look for results not Hype/fancy marketing.

I anyone knows of a better natural test/libido boost from 1st hand experience I would like to hear more.

MY 2 CENTS.

Davis555

Awards
I took 6-Oxo by itself and had a nice little kick in the pants! I found I went from 6 to 12 more often, and had one hell of a cannon fire. But sadly only a little 1lb. gain of it in lean muscle.

Bassman33

Awards
i know that 60xo is ment for post cycles but could you take it by it sef or would it be usless??
steve
I'm taking both 6 and 11 oxo in combination with my workouts and good diet and have great results so far. Increased libo, energy, memory and decreased visceral and overall weight. I'm not trying to gain weight, but just reducing my bmi overall. My only concern is the side effects of ramping down.