How do you organize your supplements?

1. How do you organize your supplements?

This is what we use to keep the clutter down.

2. I have a kid so I just put to bottles up in the cabnit.

3. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    This is what we use to keep the clutter down.

I do something similar but it is smaller for travel. We have to get our popping on at work.

Other than my travel druggy case, I had a drawer filled with goodies, then another cabinet for the bigger items.

:bb:
    •   

4. LOL....I see you put the freshness packs in the container. I do the same thing

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    LOL....I see you put the freshness packs in the container. I do the same thing

Great minds think alike

6. This is similar to what I use, it works great. I set it up once a week and then pull one sleeve out/day and keep it in my lunch bag or pocket......only bad thing is some of the larger caps sizes ie "000" are a tight fit.

jecko

7. Thos are mine, all MINE
  8. tattoopierced1

i just bring the bottles along with me.

9. And i thought I was organized with my $3.99 CVS clearance sale organizer. Wow those things can hold some supplements-
    Rage-where did you find that

10. Organize? I just have bottle after bottle taking up a cabinet in the kitchen......with the items of possible danger to kids in a separate locked cabinet.

11. I found this at the pharmacy in walmart for about 5 bucks, it works wonders.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. Hot Wheels car cases could be used.

13. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Organize? I just have bottle after bottle taking up a cabinet in the kitchen......with the items of possible danger to kids in a separate locked cabinet.
    I'm the same way, all the stuff in a cabinet....then I have a seperate huge drawer full of half used supplement bottles that I bought and used a few times and never went back.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Hot Wheels car cases could be used.

I miss my hot wheel collection

15. you could always buy a one of those snap tackle boxes used for fishing. Those would actually work fairly well, you would just need to scout for the right kind since many would not be ideal.

16. Nice pics...

I just use mainly powders, mixed together. Much easier to organise.

...just have to pop the adam and fish oil pills. The others are mainly with a scoop

17. I just carry the bottles along with my lunch bag to work, but it's a pretty good idea. Should'nt it be persimmon? Some supps lose effectiveness in the light...

18. Wow you guys are organized - way to complicated for me. My stuff is stored in several boxes in my closet and about 2 dozend other places where I can find space (incl. the trunk of my car).

19. I have the same one.

The oldschool bodybuilding sticker I found for the top of it is priceless.

:bb3:

20. ^^
    I need to get something like that to put my supps in... instead of having them all on the shelf

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 01:41 PM
  2. How do YOU Organize your supplements?
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 05:44 PM
  3. How do you organize your bulk powders, pills, etc?
    By pinchharmonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 01:47 AM
  4. Poll: How do you like your supplements?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 07:57 PM
  5. Fruit & Veg - How do you eat yours?
    By 200wannabe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2004, 05:13 PM