I got free supplements for posting at Anabolic Minds!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Gold Members of Anabolic Minds earn points for every post they make here. Once you save up enough points, you can cash them in at the online supplement store.

My free bottle of ALRI Jungle Warfare arrived today!

Click the "supplements for posting" in my sig line to learn more!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gold Members of Anabolic Minds earn points for every post they make here. Once you save up enough points, you can cash them in at the online supplement store.

My free bottle of ALRI Jungle Warfare arrived today!

Click the "supplements for posting" in my sig line to learn more!
Don't forget to add that it's free shipping too. I should be getting my free PowerFULL soon. :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Great news.

I just saved some money on my car insurance :head:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got my free bottle of Jungle Warfare yesterday! Im not even a gold member! haha

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought she did up until I saw her pics the other day. I had been calling her "bro" for a while.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
I think being able to cash in points for real (non-virtual) stuff is fantastic!! I mean, back in my mmorpg days I thought spending a few bucks for some online platinum was good. this totally takes the cake though

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I think being able to cash in points for real (non-virtual) stuff is fantastic!! I mean, back in my mmorpg days I thought spending a few bucks for some online platinum was good. this totally takes the cake though
Yep, it's pretty darn cool. Tell em Yeahright sent ya when you sign up for gold membership. :thumbsup:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but this guy is racking it up. I'm going to have to mail him another one soon. :lol:
If I'm not actually negotiating something or in a hearing, my work days are usually spent talking on the phone with people (sufing the web while they prattle on). Finally, my multitasking skills are paying off. :icon_lol:

BigMatty

Awards
Man i need to start getting those points up

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
eh hum.... I was trying to make JBlaze sounde stupid! lol

Thanks for the Jungle Warfare!
If by "Jblaze" you really mean "iDunk" then I guess it makes sense. It's a little hard to make me look stupid when I wasn't even involved in that discussion until the very end. You're 0-2 Brent, just give up.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If by "Jblaze" you really mean "iDunk" then I guess it makes sense. It's a little hard to make me look stupid when I wasn't even involved in that discussion until the very end. You're 0-2 Brent, just give up.
haha, I do give up. I was confused because you said you had been calling her a bro, so I assumed you were the one that said the weiner thing on the first page.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When you really think about it, gold member is a pretty good deal, you spend $40 for it, but can get supps that are worth close to that, and throughout a year could get more than that.

What Ive wondered is how can you afford all of it? If each person spent $40 for the membership and all got enough points for a few supps throughout the year I would think that would equal more than $40? However you pay for it, hope it sticks around till I have some spare money to join up. :)

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Woah...didn't know the shipping was free too...what a country!

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
how exactly do you get points? and how many points do you get for posting?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I did that and read it and nowhere do I see how many points you get for posting

The amount of points vary on the category you post in. For example, if you post in Supplements as a response you get 1 point. If you post in General Chat as a response, I believe it's 0.5 points. IT's all good - Go Gold :thumbsup:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
"If each person spent $40 for the membership and all got enough points for a few supps throughout the year I would think that would equal more than $40?"

Yes, it would. :)

Admin, I believe he meant how can you AM afford it? If everyone spent the $40 to join up and each earned enough points thru the year for some supps at an average price of $40, wouldn't that put AM in the Red? I believe that was his point. jmo

Last edited: