i want to get big

Z

zack58

Awards
some people have written me back w/ some opinons about x factor, i just want to ask then if that isnt wat all im craking it up to be then wat can i take to get big and strong fast w/o testosterone or steriods, i would really like to know thank you, ive tried alot, protein, weight gainer, no explode, no2 ce2, ive tried creatine, alot of stuff and not much seem to work real quick, any advice would be greatly accepted! thanx:dl:

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Its not about getting big real quick. It takes time. Learn the basics.

Save your money for food and training. Get with Bobo. Check out the FLA training forum.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
some people have written me back w/ some opinons about x factor, i just want to ask then if that isnt wat all im craking it up to be then wat can i take to get big and strong fast w/o testosterone or steriods, i would really like to know thank you, ive tried alot, protein, weight gainer, no explode, no2 ce2, ive tried creatine, alot of stuff and not much seem to work real quick, any advice would be greatly accepted! thanx:dl:
How old are you?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Please post your current diet ie. calories protein fat carbs, and training program that's a good start. Look into powerfull, exceed, excell, anagen, phenotest, symettry, and just keep reading about every other supplement, training, and nutritional article you can on here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick gains void of dietary basics leave just as quick. If you are in lifting weights for only quick physical acceptance by others get out. You will be wasting your own time.

Z

zack58

Awards
my diet is 4 meals a day in the morning i have cereal, and waffles w/ penutbutter, at lunch i have 3 of the schools main lunch, then i have dinner, usually steak chicken pasta veggies fruit, then i have my protein, 2200 cal weight gainer, and then a protien bar or somthin before bed, i lift 3 days a week, run plyometrics 2 days a week, and box 4 days a week over the summer i will lift and run agilities and plyometrics 4 days a week

Z

zack58

Awards
i need to get big to make it into college football

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my diet is 4 meals a day in the morning i have cereal, and waffles w/ penutbutter, at lunch i have 3 of the schools main lunch, then i have dinner, usually steak chicken pasta veggies fruit, then i have my protein, 2200 cal weight gainer, and then a protien bar or somthin before bed, i lift 3 days a week, run plyometrics 2 days a week, and box 4 days a week over the summer i will lift and run agilities and plyometrics 4 days a week

According to my calculations that is roughly 90,000 calories.

Z

zack58

Awards
im a defensive end, and in 10 games i had 50 takles, 10 sacks, 2 QB injuries caused, and one pick, i get feedback from colleges but they say i need to get bigger

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
im a defensive end, and in 10 games i had 50 takles, 10 sacks, 2 QB injuries caused, and one pick, i get feedback from colleges but they say i need to get bigger
Not your football stats.

Your age, height, weight and all that good stuff. We really dont care about how many times you hurt the quarterback.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: Dude, those are really good football stats. I was talking about your height, weight, bf%, age, something....

We want to help you, but you have to give us something to work with..

C

charliewat

Awards
who old are you? If you just watched Friday Night Lights and got emothional just wait until your first 3 a day 95 degree summer practice before you do anything silly with the supps

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL, those are great stats though! Post your height, weight, bodyfat, etc.

The reason the supplements arent working for you is because your diet isn't great. I'd read about the "nutrition" forum for a while, and get a general idea of what to eat and how much. The other option is signing up with Bobo and having him do it for you.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I really have to agree. Sounds like a great football player.

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From the looks of his grammer, he seems like a wonderful football player indeed.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From the looks of his grammer, he seems like a wonderful football player indeed.
That might have been a good insult if you actually knew how to spell the word "grammar."

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: And you're the one who spends all day on the computer :toofunny: At least he gets sacks!

J

Jason_L

Awards
Come on guys - why's everyone busting on this kid? granted, he didn't understand what stats people were asking about, but I bet 99% of the time when people ask him his stats, it's regarding football :)

Zack - I think most of these guys nailed it for you - DIET. Go to the nutrition forums and do a lot of research. It might be beyond your resources, but Bobo's services would probably do wonders for you.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
According to my calculations that is roughly 90,000 calories.
Ok, I know I am late jumping in on this one.... but I darn near shart my pants when i came across this. :rofl: