Cutting Cycle!

Bryan

Awards
Heres my cutting cycle i'll be starting in 2 weeks. Currently I'm 5'9 161lbs/12% bf. Goals keep or gain muscle and get down <8% bf. I'll be using whey/dextrose/flax/fishoils/vitamines(mult/e/e/bcomplex) and creatine continuously. Oh and I drink green tea religously.

Week 1-2: 500 calroies under maintance. hit the gym 3 days a week. HIIT cardio 2-3 times a week.

week2-6: 1-test trandermal/ECA/Guggul and Yohimbine Transdermal. 250-300 calories under maintence. Hit the gym 3 days a week, AM cardio and HIIT 3-4 times a week.

week 6-8: Finish off ECA/Guggle and start clomid postcycle. Hit the gym 3 days a week. HIIT Cardio 2-3 times a week

week 9: HIT THE BEACH!

motleybreu

Awards
so youre gonna be in a great mood huh???? hehe gotta love those cutting cycles

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
looks aight... if it were me though I'd switch the calorie drops around to -250-300 the first week and -500 the second, make it an easier transition... don't really see the point of starting out so far below and then working back up... good luck regardless bro. once you start, you should think about posting your progress at once or twice weekly intervals ;)

Bryan

Awards
Good point biggie, yah ill drop the calories slowly =P. Yah I'll be posting weekly on my progress for sure!

Bryan

Awards
40/30/30 & 50/30/20 p/f/c. Thought I might shuffle the protien around when im on the 1-test

Jay Mc

Awards
Keep in mind the lower you drop the fat the more you are gonna make your body crave fatty foods. Also, you may hyper sensitize your body to fat demands and it will begin storing every bit it gets. The body is quite adept at adapting to physical stress. Also, how many calories are you eating now. If you cut your calories drastically your body will flip out and respond by dropping your metabolism to match. This is called an energy expenditure adaptation. So if you are eating 500 above maint. now you might try dropping to 100 above maint and then continuing down slowly...either way, good luck. TOnight is my last night of cutting...yeah!

J

Bryan

Awards
isnt 30% fat enough? Only thing I really plan to change between bulking and cutting is my carb intake. And yes I'm going to reduce my calories slowly, I guess that slipped my mind when I was trying up this post hehe

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind the lower you drop the fat the more you are gonna make your body crave fatty foods. Also, you may hyper sensitize your body to fat demands and it will begin storing every bit it gets. The body is quite adept at adapting to physical stress. Also, how many calories are you eating now. If you cut your calories drastically your body will flip out and respond by dropping your metabolism to match. This is called an energy expenditure adaptation. So if you are eating 500 above maint. now you might try dropping to 100 above maint and then continuing down slowly...either way, good luck. TOnight is my last night of cutting...yeah!

J
This is the best piece of advice I've heard all week. Karma for you bro.

Bryan

Awards
I've decided to cut w/o the 1-test transdermal and save my 1-test for a bulk afterwards. Since its gonna me my first cycle might as well save it for a nice bulk.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by andro69

This is the best piece of advice I've heard all week. Karma for you bro.
Agreed, and usually ignored by most people. We were made to adapt! Karma for Jay

Bryan

Awards
definately, how bodies are masters of adapting, hence survival. Dammit i wish our bodies wanted to be 5% bf and not 15%

Bryan

Awards
So I started my cut on wednesday. Pretty straight edge at the moment. As for supps I'm using Creatine/Whey/EC(homemade ephedrine hcl + caffine). Gonna be hitting the gym 3 days a week and doing HIIT 3 days a week with 1 day off weekly. I'll toss in some Yohimbine transdermal when I receive it, I've also got some Guggul on hand. Feeling great so far, ec is really blunting my appetite tho, forcing myself to eat. Which isnt such a bad thing I guess. I'll post my progress in a week or so.

Bryan

Awards
So I was telling my friend about how my fatloss has been going so well for the first week and a bit of cutting and really couldnt figured out what was going on. When I started cutting I knew I was having problems getting enough calories so I was adding 3-5table spoons of olive oil into my diet and started taking 6-8g of fish oil pills. So last night I found out that Olive Oil is an excellent Uncoupler. :D

Here's a link with some studies and such->HERE!