Anyone try lipoderm ultra out?

  1. Registered User
    zdrc6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0

    Anyone try lipoderm ultra out?


    i guess im a skeptic on topical fat loss, but i am going to pick up some friday, and wanted some feedback before i bought it.


    The fat i have is sitting on top of my abs, and chest area. Its just not going away! My stomach is flat, and i can feel ab developement beneath the skin. I was thinking of trying out lipoderm ultra to help that last little bit to get where i want. So whats your opinion on LIPO-U.

  2. Registered User
    Pit Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    80
    Answers
    0


    its works pretty good especially combined w/ capsaicin search in the Avant forum for more feedback and info.
  3. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0


    You gotta get that diet in check, and do cardio, thats your ticket.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    zdrc6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    You gotta get that diet in check, and do cardio, thats your ticket.

    Its in check, i was just gonna try it to supplement the loss. Not as a fat burner and a bad diet and no cardio. Im one of the really hard too loose weight types Really hard



    thanks for the info.
  5. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0


    There is a HUUUUUUGE thread on this forum about it.

    Try searching for "Spooky".
  6. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    939
    Answers
    0
  7. Registered User
    zdrc6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    There is a HUUUUUUGE thread on this forum about it.

    Try searching for "Spooky".

    thanks.. i had saw the thread before, and thought it was about clen+lipo, now i know its not, i read the thread. Omg if this stuff can help me take off 1/2 to 1 inch off my waist oh my goodness! cant wait till friday. thanks again
  8. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    939
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zdrc6
    thanks.. i had saw the thread before, and thought it was about clen+lipo, now i know its not, i read the thread. Omg if this stuff can help me take off 1/2 to 1 inch off my waist oh my goodness! cant wait till friday. thanks again
    A diet will do the same thing if not more! The lower the body fat you have before using the better for products like this one.
  9. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,474
    Answers
    0


    it should work well, especially with the cap as mentioned above

    Capsacin-HP..**** burns so take note

    h19
  10. Registered User
    Markio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    210
    Answers
    0


    Not a fan of lipo ultra mate - I would use lipo y again though. Lipo Ultra takes ages to dry, if at all, and stinks, i couldn't go out in public with it. Lipo Y is fine, drys well quick and no one will know you got it on. Lipo Y also worked better, although I tried it first so there would have been more fat and therefore easier to get rid of it...

    The cap didn't seem to add a lot, not even paired with nicoteen as per the spooky thread. I will say that it didn't really burn that much either so maybe the other guys had stronger cap than I...

    These are just my experiences though, a lot of people have posted the opposite opinion!
  11. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,474
    Answers
    0


    there is also targex-1 which is supposedly good, haven't tried it yet though personally.
  12. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0


    Wierd....my cap ultra dries just fine and doesn't smell one bit.
  13. DS Board Rep
    Board Sponsor
    njmuscle66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    108
    Answers
    0


    I have not used the lipoderm ultra but have used the other lipoderms with some success. In my current precontest phase I am using our Lean Xtreme and in conjuction with Avant's absolve. And my abs have never been tighter. Since the fat you are speaking of is abdominal fat, you might have more of a cortisol issue and the combination of Lean Xtreme and Absolve might work better. Lipoderm is said to be more effective for fat within the hips, butt and thighs
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  14. Registered User
    zdrc6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by njmuscle66
    I have not used the lipoderm ultra but have used the other lipoderms with some success. In my current precontest phase I am using our Lean Xtreme and in conjuction with Avant's absolve. And my abs have never been tighter. Since the fat you are speaking of is abdominal fat, you might have more of a cortisol issue and the combination of Lean Xtreme and Absolve might work better. Lipoderm is said to be more effective for fat within the hips, butt and thighs

    Hummm...thats a good thought with th cortisol.. i still havent picked up my bottle yet, i was out of vitamins, fish oil, green tea, protien the firdge was empty... so im waiting till next pay day :clean:
  15. Registered User
    zdrc6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by njmuscle66
    I have not used the lipoderm ultra but have used the other lipoderms with some success. In my current precontest phase I am using our Lean Xtreme and in conjuction with Avant's absolve. And my abs have never been tighter. Since the fat you are speaking of is abdominal fat, you might have more of a cortisol issue and the combination of Lean Xtreme and Absolve might work better. Lipoderm is said to be more effective for fat within the hips, butt and thighs


    btw your ripped to shreds man
  16. DS Board Rep
    Board Sponsor
    njmuscle66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    108
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zdrc6
    Hummm...thats a good thought with th cortisol.. i still havent picked up my bottle yet, i was out of vitamins, fish oil, green tea, protien the firdge was empty... so im waiting till next pay day :clean:

    Trust me I know about bills and stuff that is for sure. Liike I said I always thought it was the lipoderm that would help me but it was actually the combination of Lean Xtreme and Absolve that had the most impact. Give it a shot and let me know when the funds allow.

    Thanks for the compliment. I still got several weeks of prep to go so it is still a work in progress. I have a thread going on our forum and should be posting updated pics within the next couple days
  17. Registered User
    zdrc6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by njmuscle66
    Trust me I know about bills and stuff that is for sure. Liike I said I always thought it was the lipoderm that would help me but it was actually the combination of Lean Xtreme and Absolve that had the most impact. Give it a shot and let me know when the funds allow.

    Thanks for the compliment. I still got several weeks of prep to go so it is still a work in progress. I have a thread going on our forum and should be posting updated pics within the next couple days


    ill have to give lx a shot.

    from what i understand absolved is for.. the beer belly type right? my stomach is flat with fat sitting on top of my stomach muscles. i guess you could say. im skinny obese.... with lots of fat sitting on top of my stomach. bf in the high teens.


    thx for the info.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone try out Labrada's "Stim-Force"?
    By henryhavoc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 05:06 PM
  2. anyone tried hemo rage pre work out powder?
    By way2low in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:27 PM
  3. Anyone try out NutraPro Naturals yet?
    By grapplerhayes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 11:27 PM
  4. anyone try pumpnpose's anti es?
    By whale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 09:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in