Dicana vs. camp

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any opinions on which one would yield more fat loss during a cut? With proper nutrition and training in order. I did a lot of searches and both products have gotten for the most part great reviews, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AFAIK each one has a completely different function, so it wouldn't be redundant to take them both if you can afford it.

I used T3 with CAMP in my recent pre-vacation cut, and I definitely saw more results than with CAMP alone, so my guess is that you can run both.

Then again there are many people on here who know a heck of a lot more than I do, so just think of that as my opinion...

And I'm hoping they will chime in and answer a little question I have:

Does CAMP stimulate the thyroid at all? I never thought it did, but this post has me wondering...

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cAMP does stimulate your thyroid but not like dicana, T3, etc. It provides your body with a "get up and go" (if you will) to upregulate itself counteracting the slowdown effect brought on by a reduce caloric intake. cAMP is great and I love my results with it. I have found that it does everything the bottle claims. Coupled with a clean diet, you will be greatly impressed. Also, it's a gazillion times safer than using thyroid hormones and/or analogues.