test gel??

Thunder KAT

Awards
Urban Biologics TestPro-alpha 1-Testosterone Topical Gel
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 small serving scoop

Amount Per Serving

Ingredients:
Deionized and purified water, capric/caprylic triglycerides, rice dextrin, SD alcohol, silicone, polyacrylamide C13/C14, Isoparaffin/laureth 7, 17-Hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one, vitamin E Acetate.

does anyone remember this product or have any experince with it if so let me know the low down because a buddy of mine has one tht he bought prior to the ban and it expired june 05 and he was wondering if it would still be good to use??

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

The question you are asking might have been already answered in another thread.
If you use the Search Function, you probably will get your answer quicker.

Thanks,
B5150

EDIT: You will find that this board is full of hundreds of posts and or threads regarding just about anything PH/PS/AAS. There is much feedback and journal/logs that you will find by using the search function. It will be a very helpful tool in finding what you are looking for.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Chances are it hasn't been stored properly for it to last a year past it's expiration date. I would put $5 on it being crap. Toss it.

Thunder KAT

Awards
well eventhought its out of date would it still be pointless to take i mean would it work at all??

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Urban Biologics TestPro-alpha 1-Testosterone Topical Gel
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 small serving scoop

Amount Per Serving

Ingredients:
Deionized and purified water, capric/caprylic triglycerides, rice dextrin, superdrol alcohol, silicone, polyacrylamide C13/C14, Isoparaffin/laureth 7, 17-Hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one, vitamin E Acetate.

does anyone remember this product or have any experince with it if so let me know the low down because a buddy of mine has one tht he bought prior to the ban and it expired june 05 and he was wondering if it would still be good to use??
Considering it has more SD alcohal than 1-test, I have no idea what it is. Best of luck using this.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
kind of defeats the purpose of a transdermal if there is a methyl in it :think:

might be worth a try.

Thunder KAT

Awards
so would this be considered a methyl 1-test?? but it wouldnt be bad on the liver since its not oral right?

raider1

raider1

Awards
It is just a 1-Test in a gel carrier mix..[not a methyl] I used it before and bought some before the ban, all gone now.. .. It is very effective and it should still be good if it was stored in a cool place ..

doom3q

Banned
Awards
no, I was referring to the superdrol. There is 1-test in there aswell. Superdrol is bad on your liver, 1-test isn't. There is no point in putting it(SD) in a transdermal because you'll get ~98% absorption orally, while ~30 transdermally. 1-test is good for dermals though. I would call up the manufacturer and ask them how much SD and 1-test is per in per serving, probabily wont get a response, but worth a shot. A cycle of this stuff won't kill you, so it should be worth a try, but use it soon before any more degrades.

Thunder KAT

Awards
thnx guys and do u think it would be wise to stack with 4-ad..oral??

doom3q

Banned
Awards
sure, 4ad works great with anything. You'll make good gains of the test gel solo, if you choose not to stack.

Thunder KAT

Awards
will the 4-ad help compat with the sides?? thus making it a better choice to stack as oppose to the 1-t standalone??