V12?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by Sir Foxx
    I talked to Derek about it, and he assures me TMG is in Isomatrix. Just not on the ingredient list.

I guess we can add "not listing all ingredients on a product" to the list eh Biggin?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. First, you don't have to list all of the ingredients if the amount is below a certain %. Their isn't that much glycocamine in Isomatrix, so there is much less TMG in it. Might want to check up on the labeling regs. some time.

One of the studies I posted, was able to show that using GPA without creatine, created the same stress on the body in just 3 weeks, as what one would see with 10 weeks of heavy endurance training. Guess you missed that one.

Might want to come over to Syntrax's board sometime, and debate Derek on GPA. I'm sure you would be enlightened.
    •   

3. 1. Wow can you sure spin information. Where did I ever said it was against the regulations? I'm saying its shady. I'm sure there is enough in there to account for the glycocyamine in Isomatrix therefor its prefectly safe. Hmmm.....wonder why he's removing it then. Last time I checked he said it was because there wasn't a methylating agent in there. Now what the story going to be this time? I hear its because he wants just a portein supplement without all the "goodies" as he's said over at Syntrax. Or didn't you read that part? Pick a story and stick with it.

2. Sorry but your wrong again. It said skeletal muscle their genius. It also said values were increased and respiratory functions increased 50%, 28%, and 38%. You know thats what GPA is SUPPOSED to do!

"The results of this study are presented in FIG. 1 and Table 1 below. 3-Guanidinopropionic acid increased exercise performance when administered to C57BL6J mice in the diet for one month. The total distance run, the running time, and the latency to exhaustion were increased by 3-guanidinopropionic acid."

Now are you going to tell me creatine has some magical property decreasing this? Umm...right.

If you post a study, at least understand what its saying.

3. I'm right here and if he wants to come over here where the debate is, then have him do so. We've already proven to him that Betaine can be a methylating agent with studies. Go read them too.

Do you selectively filter out what you don't want to read? It sure seems so.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Thanks for HIJACKING my thread you lil bastards....

Now carry on......

5. Originally posted by txwakeskater
    Thanks for HIJACKING my thread you lil bastards....

....... seriously though, this info is too good
    •   

6. Originally posted by txwakeskater
    Thanks for HIJACKING my thread you lil bastards....

....... seriously though, this info is good
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sann V12
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 12:03 AM
  2. Hmb + V12
    By Jay Mc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-25-2003, 01:59 AM
  3. Swole (or V12) and the heart