E-Form for combating gyno?
- 05-27-2006, 12:33 AM
- 05-27-2006, 12:44 AM
Im assuming its an ATD. If thats the case, its not gonna help you get rid of gyno. You need a SERM in order to get rid of it.
- 05-27-2006, 12:47 AM
05-27-2006, 06:26 AM
Originally Posted by leetuser
If its puberty gyno, no medication will get rid of it. Surgery is the only option from what Ive researched.
05-27-2006, 10:23 AM
Yes what he says is true (didnt read that first time around). It may help with it to a point, but will not get rid of it entirely.Originally Posted by NiteHawk
Similar Forum Threads
- By Vordhosbn in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 04:46 PM
- By TheMyth in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2005, 06:22 PM
- By nolinenowait in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:24 PM
- By Viper21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-27-2005, 10:10 PM
- By Ibench800 in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 10-20-2003, 02:47 PM