yet another stack critique request

mushy

Awards
Hi all,

I found this site by accident while researching supplements. It seems fairly unbiased so I thought I'd ask for some opinions on a stack I'm considering.

About me: 36YO, 5'5" 170lbs, ecto (with a slight gut), have trained off and on for years...more off than on.

My goal: 160 lbs chiseled, 250 lb benchpress..with the other bodyparts strength in proportion to the bench (I bench about 195 max now).

Anyway here's my idea for a stack:

-Diesel Test
-Muscle Milk (I know its not the best..but I hate the taste of most protein powders)
-Green bulge
-Anagen

Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Thanks

mushy

Awards
Forgot to mention my training routine:

Max-OT 4x week, Light cardio (20-30 minutes) 4x week.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE Muscle Milk! Cookies and Cream iz da bomb!!

I think you might want to consider Powerfull. I think it would fit well with your goals (at least in the results that I saw from it). I think it would work well with Anagen.
I don't know much about Diesel Test or Green bulge.

A CEE product would probably work well too. I wouldn't use too many supps at once though....

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably slowly add the supps over a longer period of time. Especially if you don't know how your body would react.

mushy

Awards
I think you might want to consider Powerfull. I think it would fit well with your goals (at least in the results that I saw from it).....QUOTE]

What were your results from it if you don't mind me asking? it looks like a test booster? yes?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Increased strength. Smaller waist and larger arms/chest/legs.

It's in my log. :bb2: