Ids

BS Nutrition

Awards
What do you guys think of IDS supplements? Ive heard good things about the smartgainer.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of IDS supplements? Ive heard good things about the smartgainer.
Generally I avoid IDS, but I know NOTHING about their SMARTGAINER.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only time I hear about smartgainer is when someone has spent a good portion of the day on the toilet and shares the reason why.

BS Nutrition

Awards
The smartgainer is tasty from what people say, but didnt hear about the ****s! Thanks guys

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The smartgainer is tasty from what people say, but didnt hear about the ****s! Thanks guys
A lot of people stay away from IDS because of failed label claims from lab testing on their protein. I think the report said their whey only contained about 5g of protein or something. I'm pretty sure these lab samples were fake, yet a lot of people still avoid them.

BS Nutrition

Awards
Thanks Blaze, I appreciate that. How well does the 17-mesterone work? Any experiance with this product?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
17 Mesterone is kinda questionable. It is obviously a knockoff of the Vyotech 17-HD, and if you compare the 2 back to back on consecutive days, you can obviously tell the Vyotech version is MUCH better. The IDS version is a much better deal though.

I kinda lost faith in IDS when I checked out the new proteins they have in vials..... "Hydrolyzed Collagen". Need I say more? lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on their Kranker speed gels right now and I am loving them i have taken them with and without my ephedrine and they have got me sweating and energy up I've been on the for a week now.

tattoopierced1

i generally stay away from them, however they have a new whey protein that is pre mixed in a "vial" look alike that is nice for on the go easy access protein, and it tastes good too.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
17-Hydroxy-Mesterone SUCKS. I took it and felt nothing. In general though, I don't mind IDS. I love their protein and they taste great. Smart Gainer is low in fat and simple sugars. :thumbsup:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was right, those lab samples did turn out to be fake. About 2/3rd down on the page is both the fake and real lab samples.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/south95.htm

My line of work is kinda hardcore (I occasionally get an honest to goodness death threat) but I'm always surprised at how brutal the supplement industry is....forged documents, people dropping the dime to the law, anything to destroy the reputation of a competitor.:smite:

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
My line of work is kinda hardcore (I occasionally get an honest to goodness death threat) but I'm always surprised at how brutal the supplement industry is....forged documents, people dropping the dime to the law, anything to destroy the reputation of a competitor.:smite:
geesh, what do you do for a living?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Which labor Union?
Ah well........(shuffles feet, looks over shoulder).........I think it's best to maintain some distance between my meatspace life and the guy who comes here and discusses various supplements. :run:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am IASTE, thats all. OK.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I've dumped all proteins to the side and stuck with IDS Multi-Pro Whey Isolate(5lbs). The Belgian Chocolate is the best I've had so far. I prefer it even over the taste of muscle-milk.