Dhea????

halljo

halljo

Awards
DHEA...I've read a little about DHEA and from what I read it almost seems to good to be true, but, I haven't been able to find anyones true accounts of it's effects (good or bad). Looking for anyone's experience with DHEA... Thanks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is anywhere near the miracle drug some make it out to be but it is not without it's uses especially for those of us approaching the crest of the hill.

My personal experience has been positive. Nothing like hormones, but no negative sides either.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I've used it a couple cold winters for general wellness.

I've never really noticed any great body composition benefits from it, but I always have incredible energy/sense of well being, while on it.

For me, it works far better than any nootropic on the market, for purposes of energy/sense of well being.

EDIT: Just remembered I actually have a mini-log of my DHEA/6-0x0 use somewhere on this forum. I think I sloppily posted it smack-dead in the center of someone elses thread, actually. Should be pretty tough to find :icon_lol:

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I'm still pissed that I live in Canada and can't give this a try. Damn regulations :frustrate

theragingbull

Awards
I 've been using it for about 3 mos. and have just increased
the dosage too 100mg and I find it is great for something over
the counter no side effects.

SizeMatters

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
long-term ingestion at a high dose can cause heart arrhythmias and lead to death.... I saw a Dr. G, Medical Examiner where a woman took like 500mg a day for years and died in her sleep from a heart arrhythmia. Dr. G blamed it on the DHEA.... (as the government always blames it on steroids, but I have mad love for Dr. G, and believe her!)

theragingbull

Awards
W ell that is sad but I'm only takin 100mgs a day and I see my doctor every other month.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
DHEA...I've read a little about DHEA and from what I read it almost seems to good to be true, but, I haven't been able to find anyones true accounts of it's effects (good or bad). Looking for anyone's experience with DHEA... Thanks
Alot of people seem to be using this in conjuction with their post cycle theropy. You should search the post cycle thearpy section under anabolics for more info. Also, you should find posts from Dr. D about DHEA as he is a strong advocate.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You know, for being so mashochistic, you are awefully helpful!!

:bruce1:

I think you may be thinking of sadistic vs masochistic

(n) masochist (someone who obtains pleasure from receiving punishment)

(n) sadist (someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain or others)

rocketscientist

Awards
I've been experimenting with low doses (50 mg ed) in combination with Avena, Fenugreek or Trib. and had very good impressions (this is not PCT btw).

DHEA alone however (at least at that dose) doesn't do much for me. However in combination with herbal stuff it seems to boost their effectiveness. But that's just my very subjective impression and I need to test this a little longer to be sure this is not just a 'random fluctuation' of my test levels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21