ATD and gyno??

ripped_monkey

Awards
I just finished a novedex xt from Gaspari cycle on its own a few days ago. I followed the directions, only used it for 8 weeks, tapered down at the end, and after being off it for one day my nipples are sore. No lumps, but is it possible to get gyno from an ATD standalone. I have never done AAS or PH so this really blows. I also do not have nolva on hand, so should I order it ASAP? I don't know what to do and am freaking out.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hey RM,

That sucks man.... but obviously you know that. I had considered the use of ATD before, but reeeeally questioned the "permanent" status it claimed. Many say it's a good product, but I was weary. Nolva would definitely be a good idea to order now.... and hopefully it gets to you fast.
I have heard of other people using a trib cycle or other test booster immediately following any ATD or AI, whether it be after a standalone cycle or after using as PCT.
I am guessing no one else will have a whole heck of a lot of input other than the above.... mainly cause there's not a whole lot you can do now. Some may suggest letro.... but I have heard it is difficult to use and dose properly.

So essentially, I can offer no help. But my fingers are crossed for you man. Keep us posted.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with the price of nolva and the availability, I would get some - i would suggest from a board sponser -

as for gyno from atd, I did read one article last night that did mention the possibility of such happening with atd - I will try to find that article without knocking atd as I have used mATD with great success..

shct

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nolva, get some. Now that you have discontinued the ATD I imagine you have raised test levels that are now aromatizing giving you an excess of estrogen. If that is indeed the case the Nolva will protect you from gyno untill your hormones normalize. Shouldn't take too long.

ripped_monkey

Awards
Nolva, get some. Now that you have discontinued the ATD I imagine you have raised test levels that are now aromatizing giving you an excess of estrogen. If that is indeed the case the Nolva will protect you from gyno untill your hormones normalize. Shouldn't take too long.

even if it takes a week to get the nolva?

you guys think if I went to a DR he may perscribe it?

ripped_monkey

Awards
thanks for all the quick responses boys and also for not getting flammed. I did my research on ATd, but the biggest risk seemed to be using it PCT

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you will still be able to knock the possible gyno down even waiting a week,.

shct

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a novedex xt from Gaspari cycle on its own a few days ago. I followed the directions, only used it for 8 weeks, tapered down at the end, and after being off it for one day my nipples are sore. No lumps, but is it possible to get gyno from an ATD standalone. I have never done anabolic steroids or PH so this really blows. I also do not have nolva on hand, so should I order it ASAP? I don't know what to do and am freaking out.
Yes, order it. Everyone's reaction is different but if the ATD significanty raised your test levels, then your body is likely going to compensate by aromatizing some of that extra test into estrogen. If your breast tissue estrogen recepters are sensitive, then they could get activated enough for you to notice gyno type symptoms. There's no free lunch in the human body, there will always be a counter-reaction to every action.

TexN343

Awards
I personally love novedex xt . I am taking it post cycle of a 4weeker of phera plex along with trib. ,tongkat ali, longjack. I have seen a bigger strength increase post cycle than on cycle. Next cycle I am thinking about running it during cycle after I do some more research. I don't think I am prone to gyno so I don't know if this helps any but I haven't felt any gyno from this. I am trying out how well I respond to this as a pct but I have the real thing on hand if anything fails.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a novedex xt from Gaspari cycle on its own a few days ago. I followed the directions, only used it for 8 weeks, tapered down at the end, and after being off it for one day my nipples are sore. No lumps, but is it possible to get gyno from an ATD standalone. I have never done AAS or PH so this really blows. I also do not have nolva on hand, so should I order it ASAP? I don't know what to do and am freaking out.
I have been wondering this same question for quite some time now. I have tried both ATD and XT numerous times. I am now done with my third m-drol cycle and am using clomidex (ATD) for post cycle. During my previous 2 cycles of m-drol, and my other cycles for that matter, XT or any generic that I used did a great job of preventing and reducing gyno. However, this run I am seeing small lumps form under each nipple; which is driving me EFFING CRAZY. I whole heartedly believe that the clomidex is aggravating my gyno. There is no other explanation. No aspect of this cycle is different from the other cycles that I have ran, and I have ran at least 10 cycles over the years. I am frustrated and angry that this product has been marketed as a post cycle, estrogen elimination, gyno prevention product. I believe this claims are false. Now, I have to scramble around and find legit tamox to order in hopes to kill the gyno that is now forming. I consider myself smart than the average bear when it comes to gyno prevention, and post cycle administration for that matter because I have had blood work, and liver values checked after each cycle and I am still in normal levels because I am not a total retard and adequately do my homework. Is anyone else having this issue? If all ATD does is raise my test levels and aggravate existing gyno then why is it being marketed it a PCT? I'd love to know this answer.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i would get nolva. i would also go back on the ATD at a low dose 10 or 20 mg daily untill you get the nolva.then stop taking the ATD

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have been wondering this same question for quite some time now. I have tried both ATD and XT numerous times. I am now done with my third m-drol cycle and am using clomidex (ATD) for post cycle. During my previous 2 cycles of m-drol, and my other cycles for that matter, XT or any generic that I used did a great job of preventing and reducing gyno. However, this run I am seeing small lumps form under each nipple; which is driving me EFFING CRAZY. I whole heartedly believe that the clomidex is aggravating my gyno. There is no other explanation. No aspect of this cycle is different from the other cycles that I have ran, and I have ran at least 10 cycles over the years. I am frustrated and angry that this product has been marketed as a post cycle, estrogen elimination, gyno prevention product. I believe this claims are false. Now, I have to scramble around and find legit tamox to order in hopes to kill the gyno that is now forming. I consider myself smart than the average bear when it comes to gyno prevention, and post cycle administration for that matter because I have had blood work, and liver values checked after each cycle and I am still in normal levels because I am not a total retard and adequately do my homework. Is anyone else having this issue? If all ATD does is raise my test levels and aggravate existing gyno then why is it being marketed it a PCT? I'd love to know this answer.
I do not recommend it for pct, but as a STANDALONE testosterone booster, the only AI that should be used in pct is exemestane.