Superdrol And Pct

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
I have read ever thread that i could possible find on bodybuilding.com about superdrol. but it seems almost all of them are geared towards telling people not to use it. Ok for a quick few stats im 22 years old 5' 10" and 145 lbs. and im looking for just a list of what to take pre superdrol, during SD cycle, and post cycle therapy ( to not get gyno and keep my liver healthy ) also any other supps that would aid in liver health / keeping lower back pain minimal. I am planning on a 3 week cycle at 10 / 10 / 20 (mg) I am going to take A.E's Superdrol. I will be taking 1 pill with brekfast and 1 at night. If i plan to do the 20 / 20 / 30 (mg) both with a meal. Ok so heres the list of things people have told me to take. I just dont know when to take them. Or how needed they really are.

milk thistle
hawthorne berries
red yeast rice

and somebody suggested this to me

Day 1-15 600 MG 6oxo + 100mg Clomid + 40mg Nolva
Day 16-30 300mg 6oxo + 75mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

I will also be taking during the cycle animal pak... BSN's cell-mass.... whey protein.... fish oil caps...

i have read EVERYTHING under these links and still im sorry to say im am a little confused

oops well i guess im not aloud to post links to other sites until i have made 20 posts. this is my first one : ) i use to be on bb.com but they have WAY too many salesman there. any way here is the titles of the threads i read.

Superdrol for Dummies by Krzna
Superdrol Owners Manual by Regular Ryan
Prohormone for Newbies by Krzna
post cycle therapy: The hows and the whats of the therapy by Krzna
More Sample cycles here by Krzna

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont make replies telling me why i shouldnt take SD. I've done my research I'm old enough and I'm just looking for good solid feedback on what my cycle should be with good support. I want to be as safe as possible. Again thank you any input would be much appreciated.

o and a couple of reps couldnt hurt the new guy : )

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Oh geez where do I start.....

First I would go 10/20/20.

Second Save your cell mass for PCT.

Third you need to start your side supplements 2 weeks before you start taking your SD. And take them all the way thru PCT

Your side should include.
Red yeast Rice, Coq10, flaxseed, Omegas, and Cycle support from 1 of our board sponsors.

You need blood work before to know for sure if you need to up the dosage on a certain side. Than of course post blood work to see what you F-ed up.

DR.D's PCT which works great! Nolva, Rebound XT, Fenugreek, your cell mass, dhea, activate.

You need to eat clean but bump your cals up depending on what you normal intake between 3500-6000 cals.

Drink 1-2 gallons of water a day

Taurine and 2 bananas before your workout for back pumps

But you researched this sooo much so you already know all this :twisted:

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
Oh geez where do I start.....

First I would go 10/20/20.

Second Save your cell mass for post cycle therapy.

Third you need to start your side supplements 2 weeks before you start taking your superdrol. And take them all the way thru PCT

Your side should include.
Red yeast Rice, Coq10, flaxseed, Omegas, and Cycle support from 1 of our board sponsors.

You need blood work before to know for sure if you need to up the dosage on a certain side. Than of course post blood work to see what you F-ed up.

DR.D's PCT which works great! Nolva, Rebound XT, Fenugreek, your cell mass, dhea, activate.

You need to eat clean but bump your cals up depending on what you normal intake between 3500-6000 cals.

Drink 1-2 gallons of water a day

Taurine and 2 bananas before your workout for back pumps

But you researched this sooo much so you already know all this :twisted:

let me rephrase a lot of that this was an alternate cycle plan that i had...is this one better?

Milk Thistle 1200 mg
COQ10 100
Hawthorne berry 1000-1200 mg
Celery seed 2 g
Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed

SD cycle:
SD 10/20/20
Milk Thistle 1200 mg
COQ10 100
Celery seed 2 g
Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
Milk Thistle 1200 mg
COQ10 100
Celery seed 2 g
Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed
Saw Palmetto 325mg
Tribulus

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
Nobody on here is going to intentially smash you unless you ask dumbass stuff. So far you are not to bad, but people are just tired of reading the same thing 1million times. Hence, I havent been here for about 2 months and this is what I get to come back to.

Enough of that, you searched on BB.com and read every thread you could, now do that here. Everyone is differant so you need to find out what you need to take to keep you and your insides safe.

Here is my opinion~

You are 5'10" and 145lbs. You are about 40lbs away from using this in my book. You have come nowhere near your natural muscle gain max. Wait two years, workout hard, eat right and stop looking for an easy fast way to gain some muscle. You will benefit alot more in the long run if you gain about 40lbs or so the right and patient way rather then trying to rush it.

Ask this question on this day in 2008 and then you will get some real anwers.

Drew

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
That 1 is fine. I also agree with revodrew unless your body fat % is about 3% you can gain much more with proper diet and training. But thats another can of worms we could get into...... Good luck

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
That 1 is fine. I also agree with revodrew unless your body fat % is about 3% you can gain much more with proper diet and training. But thats another can of worms we could get into...... Good luck

hows 6%.... for real

i eat all clean foods ie whole chicken breast whole wheat noodles broccoli oatmeal whole wheat pancakes whole wheat bread steak ( chop fat off ) and assloads of tuna and salmon. o ya and a lot of milk. and for 2 whole months i havent gained more than 2 lbs. i've even switched up my routine. and to put it to you like this nobody in my immediate family has ever been over 140 lbs. ever. were extremely skinny. my entire family including 13 aunt and uncles on my dads side and 50 + cousins. i dont know all of them believe it or not. they are all skinny. except one of my cousins but i wont get into that.

my point???!??!?!

im pretty sure i HAVE hit my genetic potential believe it or not. and i look at it like this at least im not using straight steroids. im sorry if i come off like an ass but u have to understand how mad i am that after all the f ing sh*t i go through to gain two lbs that EVERY guy in the gym is still bigger than me!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
If you are worried about every other guy in the gym, then you are doing it for the wrong reasons anyways. It is very hard for me to believe that out of 63people, only one is over 140lbs, which in reality makes no differance at all, do all 63 workout and want to be big like you? And incase you didnt know from ALLthreads you have read, if used incorrectlly, SD can do more damage then straight steriods. So your point there is useless.

Also, read my sig, written by the great Beelzbub!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow..You should definitely heed the advice given above.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Just MHO but..... first, I think you should follow the advice above and wait a couple of years to see where real eating and lifting can take you. Second, again just MHO, I really thinnk you PCT is a little light. If you really have the intentions to follow this thing through, you should lean more towards overkill on your PCT just to play it safe because your health is way more important than looking big to impress someone who could give two craps less about you. Finally, if you really insist on doing this you can take a look at my excel file posted in a superdrol thread titled something like "superdrol last needs to know"..... It was actually started by someone else and I just posted my proposed cycle file for them to use as a basis.

Again, I truly think you should reconsider the superdrol cycle and maybe invest in some diet / training sessions with Bobo because at the end of the day diet is 90% of it.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
The PCT is extensive and the most expensive part of the cycle but I like to play it safe when it comes to my health... hence the reason I haven't started the cycle yet.....

:D

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Also at least with me PCT I still got some GOOD strength gains and also gained a few more pounds. But I did exactly what Dr. D told me to do. Or you can be like some of my friends and take PCT as a joke and feel like complete crap for weeks, end up quit working out. Is it worth that 3-4 weeks on superdrol?????

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
is what the same....... Toremifene???
i went on vitamin world . com and i typed in Toremifene and beta cerotene came up. do they have similar functions? i think beta ceratene is a antioxodent.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i went on vitamin world . com and i typed in Toremifene and beta cerotene came up. do they have similar functions? i think beta ceratene is a antioxodent.
Man, seriously if you are looking on vitaminworld.com for research chemicals needed for PCT you really, really, really should not be doing Superdrol or any other steroid for that matter.

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
Man, seriously if you are looking on vitaminworld.com for research chemicals needed for post cycle therapy you really, really, really should not be doing Superdrol or any other steroid for that matter.
Milk Thistle 1200 mg
COQ10 100
Celery seed 2 g
Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed

where do u think u get all of these?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll restate that for you

seriously if you are looking on vitaminworld.com for research chemicals needed for post cycle therapy
Alright, now see what I am saying? Do you know what Torem is? Any idea what it is supposed to do?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Milk Thistle 1200 mg
COQ10 100
Celery seed 2 g
Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed

where do u think u get all of these?
You can get these at a bunch of the different board sponsors, but you should also look into anabolic innovations new product that has everything you would basically need for support issues all in one powder.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
OK yes you get those products there. Do you have Nolva, Tamox, or Toremifene bought already? If not look in our board sponsors not in vitimanworld

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
hey pit, how the hell did you get so many points???

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
You can get these at a bunch of the different board sponsors, but you should also look into anabolic innovations new product that has everything you would basically need for support issues all in one powder.
:goodpost: Exactly what he said!

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
:goodpost: Exactly what he said!
for some reason ive always had a hard time believeing that just 1 supplement could do the same as 5 others. ec. xyience noxcg3 yes its got glutamine aminos and creatine in it... but isnt it underdosed and rediculously expensive. my point is that even if i found a priduct that had good PCT ingredients i would have a hard time believeing it would be as effective as taking 5 other supps. besides that whats a good product that has EVERYthing i ll need? or is there even one. i dont know how to find board sponsors on this website ive only been on it for 3 days.

again any input would be much appreciated!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
for some reason ive always had a hard time believeing that just 1 supplement could do the same as 5 others. ec. xyience noxcg3 yes its got glutamine aminos and creatine in it... but isnt it underdosed and rediculously expensive. my point is that even if i found a priduct that had good post cycle therapy ingredients i would have a hard time believeing it would be as effective as taking 5 other supps. besides that whats a good product that has EVERYthing i ll need? or is there even one. i dont know how to find board sponsors on this website ive only been on it for 3 days.

again any input would be much appreciated!
How can it not be as effective? It has all the same ingredients that you are looking for. Plus its coming from two very reputable people.

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
How can it not be as effective? It has all the same ingredients that you are looking for. Plus its coming from two very reputable people.
whats the name of this product that is all in one? i would like to do research on it.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Look around on the board sponsors, most of them are all carrying it. SEARCH!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be the rudest thing I have said on this website so far...Imgonnabehuge, you are far too inept to run any type of anabolic steroid until such point where you are capable of competent, independent thought in all manners pertaining to said substance....

In other words you are dumb. Even dumber in fact for attempting to cycle when you have no idea what you are doing. Please do not do this cycle, please read more.

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
This is going to be the rudest thing I have said on this website so far...Imgonnabehuge, you are far too inept to run any type of anabolic steroid until such point where you are capable of competent, independent thought in all manners pertaining to said substance....

In other words you are dumb. Even dumber in fact for attempting to cycle when you have no idea what you are doing. Please do not do this cycle, please read more.
are you kidding me? i have done research for the last 3 months. all i have said is that i have never believed in using just 1 product. how the FU*K does that make me dumb. by all standards i have a great pre , during , and PCT for my cycle. except for clomid or nolvadex. i havent researched those yet. im not a fuc*ing retard who decided.... you know what im gonna do steroids tomorrow. i have done my research and am taking what i can from everyone and deciding who knows the most. so please stop acting like a fuc*ing 3rd grader and realize that im doing my homework. im not just jumping into this.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
You know, people may be giving you a hard time because at the end of the day we see tons of new guys asking the same stuff time after time. Their first post is "I am 19 and I want to be huge by next week, will this cycle do this for me?"
Trust me when I say... this is not something you want to jump into without covering all your bases.

Me for example.... been here a few months and my gf could tell you I spend hours here reading and researching (probably more than she would care to mention) posting the occasional reply. But truthfully, it falls on me to do the research to educate myself because it is my body and my health which I need to take responsibility for.

My advice to you.... if you want advice from the experienced people on this board, advice that could provide you years of successful information... do some searches, gather the relevant information, takes some notes and then formulate an educated thread proving you did your research.

are you kidding me? i have done research for the last 3 months. all i have said is that i have never believed in using just 1 product. how the FU*K does that make me dumb. by all standards i have a great pre , during , and post cycle therapy for my cycle. except for clomid or nolvadex. i havent researched those yet. im not a fuc*ing retard who decided.... you know what im gonna do steroids tomorrow. i have done my research and am taking what i can from everyone and deciding who knows the most. so please stop acting like a fuc*ing 3rd grader and realize that im doing my homework. im not just jumping into this.

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
You know, people may be giving you a hard time because at the end of the day we see tons of new guys asking the same stuff time after time. Their first post is "I am 19 and I want to be huge by next week, will this cycle do this for me?"
Trust me when I say... this is not something you want to jump into without covering all your bases.

Me for example.... been here a few months and my gf could tell you I spend hours here reading and researching (probably more than she would care to mention) posting the occasional reply. But truthfully, it falls on me to do the research to educate myself because it is my body and my health which I need to take responsibility for.

My advice to you.... if you want advice from the experienced people on this board, advice that could provide you years of successful information... do some searches, gather the relevant information, takes some notes and then formulate an educated thread proving you did your research.

ya... i guess i understand. but it seems that no matter how much research i do it seems that there is always people bashing me like i just walked on this forum looking for a "quick fix". haha ya i see kids like that all the time. I read a thread titled I NEED TO INCREASE MY BENCH BY 40 LBS IN 1 WEEK. my advice??? get a huge spotter. i figure its a win win situation. the kid benches 40 lbs more and the spotter gets the forearm workout of his life :rofl:

and believe me when i say that i research EVERYTHING. if ive never heard of an ingredient in a product before even if its in a daily multivitamin... i check it out.

sorry for being an ass, i have a short temper i need to work on that:blink:

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
How about we return to the real issue at hand.....at your weight, training level etc, you have NO BUSINESS touching superdrol. You want to know why a lot of vets won't help you, and those that do think you are ignorant, a lot of it has to do with this. As for my whole family genetics blah blah, thats crap. 140lbs at 5'10 is tiny. I don't care how low your bodyfat is. How about "loosening" up your diet a bit. Continue to eat exactly how you are doing, and add 500-1000 calories, even if they are not entirely clean. An easy, clean way to do it is to add a tbs of olive oil or pb at each meal. Otherwise, don't worry so much about eating 100% clean at your weight. You need the cals, and if a few are not as 'healthy' it will actually help your bodytype gain weight.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I agree Scottyo!

Eat like a freaking animal and eat frequently. Use fitday.com as well. It did wonders for me. Also don't use exercises for shaping muscles like tricep push downs and cable flyes. Perform exercises like squats, deadlifts, etc.... look in the exercise science section for additional suggestions.