New Halodrol 50 vs Old Halodrol 50

speculate

Awards
Hello is was wondering if anyone knew if there was any difference in Halodrol 50 from last year and Halodrol 50 from this year.

The old box says is contains polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane

The new box that I bought last week says it contains

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

are these the same compounds because both boxes say Halodrol-50

thanks for the info

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hello is was wondering if anyone knew if there was any difference in Halodrol 50 from last year and Halodrol 50 from this year.

The old box says is contains polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane

thanks for the info
Noone can tell you 100% for sure. The old batch had some DMT in it. The new batch may or may not.

speculate

Awards
Thanks Doggzj you are saying that no one knows for certain if they are the same? Would you think that the boxes that are being sold with the old content label of polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane to be more likely to contain DMT?

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Is there an actual proof of the DMT in H-50 (COA, HPLC something like that), or is it just "because PA said so" ?

sock

Awards
HPLC or COA is not proof. COA is just a piece of paper. HPLC can give you % label claim if you have reference standard. Proof would come by LC-Mass Spec and NMR.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Is there an actual proof of the DMT in H-50 (COA, HPLC something like that), or is it just "because PA said so" ?
The testing paid for by the Washington Post indicates the presence of DMT but they didn't say how much.

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
By the way, there will be a new strength product from Gaspari pretty soon that looks real good. Hopefully within the next month we'll see it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
By the way, there will be a new strength product from Gaspari pretty soon that looks real good. Hopefully within the next month we'll see it.
What type of product (thermo, musclebuilder, etc.)?

raider1

raider1

Awards
That is good news indeed , please keep us up to date and when you can expect it to be available ... :head:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe an herbal similar to AX and ALRI...???

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
so has anyone had any experience with "new" halo, i have been looking around and i cant seem to get an opinion on the new stuff.

Flexfx

Awards
so has anyone had any experience with "new" halo, i have been looking around and i cant seem to get an opinion on the new stuff.

Did one cycle with the old halo and one with the new halo 4 months later.

Great gains from the old batch, but more sides.

Little too no gains from the new batch, but fewer sides......seemed more of a waste of time to me...very disappointed.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback..what I was afraid of unfortunately....

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established

thanks for the info
It sounds like; polydehydrogenated(removed multiple hydrogen bonds), then polyhydroxalated (added multiple hydroxly {OH} bonds) Halomethetioallocholane(4-chloro-17a-methyl-ando-1,4 diene-3,17b-diol) same thing with out location of bonding revealed. So, it "could" be the same thing with "hot" words like "andro" removed from the lable for "certain" resons, or the formula could be a less active, less expensive to make, less likely to draw attention from analysis, specificly designed to generate profit based upon the previous results of the first release,...mmm could be?

maximus79

maximus79

Awards
a few months ago i did a four week cycle of the new batch of haladrol at 50mg per day. This was my first anabolic steroids experience, but have been lifting for 10+ years. I'm 5'8, started the cycle at 180 lbs and ended the cycle at 196 lbs. Not all of it was lbm, but I put on a good amount of bulk with that cycle and was highly satisfied with the product.

post cycle therapy consisted of novedex xt by gaspari products. I did not lose any weight after the cycle and even gained a little strength. It did, however, completely shut down my libido.

Just thought I would throw that in there in case anybody is interested.

Trench

Awards
It'll be strength/ size.
Eh, their last product, sizeon, was completely bs to me. I think they are too much hype. However, I never read much about the halodrol cuz I dont wanna do anything with harmones right now. I'm pretty sure most harmone and prohormone products work... but this other stuff you've never heard of that are natural... I just find it hard to believe. However, I'm going to try jungle warfare whenever I get my chaos to test too.

-Trench

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 18
marcink99 Anabolics 6