Halodrol and Promagnon

rooter

Awards
I have two questions for those of you in the know:

1. Has anyone had any experience with Promagnon, both in terms of gains and side effects?

2. Is Promagnon the same thing as Halodrol? I've read that they're the same but I'm confused. I've also read that they're both the same thing as Oral Turanabol. Anyone know the deal?

pittbull666

pittbull666

Awards
im on my 15th day of a promagnon cycle and the only side so far is i get mad real easy

pittbull666

pittbull666

Awards
ya i lost a good amount of fat and im puttin on some muscle its nothing like gains from m1t or superdrol witch ive never done just had friends that done it but overall its pretty good and i still have 15 days to go so hopefully ill see more gains

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
ya i lost a good amount of fat and im puttin on some muscle its nothing like gains from m1t or superdrol witch ive never done just had friends that done it but overall its pretty good and i still have 15 days to go so hopefully ill see more gains
Thanks for the feedback.....keep us updated.

rooter

Awards
pittbull, what were your stats before the cycle? What results have you seen? I'm 5 days into mine and feeling great, but no results yet...

pittbull666

pittbull666

Awards
im on day 16 the day i started i was 5'10 220 now im 225 and i lost a good amount of fat

rooter

Awards
Those are some awesome results. I hope to see the same. Does anyone else have any experiences with this stuff?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established

How can you say is it nothing like gains from m1t or superdrol when you personally have never taken them? Everyone reacts different to different compounds bro.....(not trying to come off harsh)