Storage question

osr436

Awards
I know there are quite a few threads on the storage of PH's, but my question is a bit more specific. I know vacuum sealing will increase the longevity of the PH, but should you take them out of the container they came in before vacuuming.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but if you vacumn them in the bottle you wouldn't be able to get all the air out, but If you vacumn them without the container, wouldn't the pills/capsules get crushed.

Let me know if anyone has the any experience when doing this..

Vacumn in bottle or vacumn pills/capsules separately.

Osr436

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just do it in the bottle man, those are pre-sealed for effective storage anyway, so I do not forsee it being a problem at all.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know there are quite a few threads on the storage of PH's, but my question is a bit more specific. I know vacuum sealing will increase the longevity of the PH, but should you take them out of the container they came in before vacuuming.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but if you vacumn them in the bottle you wouldn't be able to get all the air out, but If you vacumn them without the container, wouldn't the pills/capsules get crushed.

Let me know if anyone has the any experience when doing this..

Vacumn in bottle or vacumn pills/capsules separately.

Osr436
I would think that you would vaccum seal just the pills.....I need to do this soon as I also have many ph I need to get ready for storage.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you vaccum seal them? what do you use for that?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have one of these. Not exactly the same brand though. But it's not working that good. I mean it doesn't take all the air out of my bags.
Anything else that would work better than that. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

osr436

Awards
I watched the Infomercial for one of these food savers (aka vacuum sealers) and they vacuumed marshmallows. Well it just smash them down to nothing, I can't believe capsules/pills wouldn't be smashed too.

I know I always come up with the crazy questions.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The marshmallows are actually full of air and soft that's why they are smashed. This is not the case with pills/caps.

But still, i've never been able to get this vaccumed look of the bag that you can see in comercials.