superdrol

tywy1371

Awards
I just gotta question about superdrol, i recently ordered it and i was wondering if there really is anything negative about it. I don't plan on taking it for a long time just long enough to see some big improvements then go back to lifting all natural. But i looked on supplement warehouse and people don't take the forums seriously at all, i want real answers and help with how to take it, what to take with it and so on, because i hear all this about it killing the liver, and take this with it and post cycle pills and i'm kinda confused.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do a search here. There are a number of Superdrol threads here that will answer any question you have, and probably any question you could make up.

There ARE negatives. There are side effects. Search and find what these are.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
I just gotta question about superdrol, i recently ordered it and i was wondering if there really is anything negative about it. I don't plan on taking it for a long time just long enough to see some big improvements then go back to lifting all natural. But i looked on supplement warehouse and people don't take the forums seriously at all, i want real answers and help with how to take it, what to take with it and so on, because i hear all this about it killing the liver, and take this with it and post cycle pills and i'm kinda confused.

WOW, where to start. First off superdrol is a steroid some negative sides will be lowered HDL, increased LDL, it'll damage lipid and liver values, shut your natural test production down and increase your blood pressure and that is if you are using the proper ancillaries along with the SD. By the sounds of it you need to do a ton more research before diving into a compound such as this. Do a search here and start reading and researching this product before taking it. And another note, if you are under the age of 21 just get rid of the bottle now.

jecko

tywy1371

Awards
I'm actually 21, and i've been researching it alot for the most part, and what i've come up with is... it can't be taken with out back up stuff for health reasons, it does do very well for massive improvements in the gym, but i'm seing way to many negatives, and i'm not really wanting to take a ton of other stuff just to take the SD. What is good for fast improvements in the gym using only gnc bought products?? anything or can you only see vast improvements with the serious stuff??

tywy1371

Awards
hey this is gonna sound like a stupid question but, what is LDL, HDL and that about test production? see i really don't have a lot of experience with supplements, all i've known for like 6 years is just overloading the protein and hitting the gym, but i want immense improvement, without the extreme side effects. any suggestions?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, for having done a ton or research on things you sure have some pretty basic questions. HDL, LDL are cholesteral types. Good and bad.

GNC products, you dont need to ask,.. there the same as always. Proteins, and CCE, BCAA's .....
Honestly, there was only 1 supplement (beside the above) that I bought from GNC that worked pretty good. Unfortunitaly, they (nor- any of the other stores) dont carry it anymore.

HAve you tried Mega dosing BCAA's ?
Just in case, BCAA stands for Branched chain amino acids.
I had pretty good results doing that. Recovery, stamina, weight... all went up. Getting at least 20g BCAA will be good. For the mega dosing, you should use aomewhere around 30-50g daily.
I personally, like Xtend. Watermelon flavor. 3 scoops in water with a little cool-aid (OH YEAH!!) durring workouts and sip another 2 scoops after dinner until I go to bed.
Good stuff!!:hammer:

tywy1371

Awards
ok ok i haven't done nearly enough research, the whole reason i ask about this superdrol is because i gotta buddy that took at, who was skinny as hell and he got pretty big, and according to him, got introuble because guys he lifted with that were lifting 50 pounds more than him, he passed in a matter of 2-3 weeks. BUT he failed to mention any of these side effects that i've been finding out about all over the internet. the only side effect i know of for sure is he is very irritable and violent now. Oh how about that No2 platinum hemodulator?? is that a good and effective product?? alone or taken with anything possibly??

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I myself did not have the irratable sides or aggressiveness.
Did gain 10 to 12 lbs, got stronger, But Also got symptoms of Gyno... Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't... But I had my Nolva on hand, and that seemed to take care of it.. I myself was and still am very new to all this.. Just do like they say, and do a ton of searching. There are alot of good post on here, and there are somethings that you will need to sift through. I did, and when I have a question, I ask it. Usually someone from here will be good enough to help you out.
Anyway, Thats what I would do.. Search alittle more. Superdrol is some very strong stuff. Make sure you have everything in line before you decide to take that road.

Thats just my 2 cents..:run:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is a SUPERDROL FOR DUMMIES thread here somewhere.

NO2 is OK,.. the Xtend I was refering to is/are BCAA's with citruline malrate (spelling,.. I know)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
ok ok i haven't done nearly enough research, the whole reason i ask about this superdrol is because i gotta buddy that took at, who was skinny as hell and he got pretty big, and according to him, got introuble because guys he lifted with that were lifting 50 pounds more than him, he passed in a matter of 2-3 weeks. BUT he failed to mention any of these side effects that i've been finding out about all over the internet. the only side effect i know of for sure is he is very irritable and violent now. Oh how about that No2 platinum hemodulator?? is that a good and effective product?? alone or taken with anything possibly??
You are right, you haven't done a thing right but; end up here. I am doing your homework for you. DO NOT POST ANY MORE QUESTIONS about SD until you've searched your fingers bloody using the SEARCH funtion at the top of the screen. Try hard to not to kill yourself. Good luck.

Cool Superdrol for Dummies
I have compiled a few commonly asked questions new users ask before getting into superdrol . Please note that this thread is by no means makes you completely knowledgeable. I have never used superdrol so please do not take this as the beacon of knowledge.

I am 18, I have had 4 years plus lifting experience, I feel I’ve reached a plateau and want to use superdrol:
I’ve heard this question over and over and would to prevent all those below 21 who want to use superdrol, or any other ph under the age of 21. This is basically inhibiting your body’s natural production of testosterone. Between the ages of 18 thorough 21, males experience the highest test production. If you feel you want to supplement, I would strongly suggest you look for Test boosters, like tribulus and 6oxo. Please note that this has nothing to do with your lack of so called maturity or the feeling that youngsters are careless. This is scientific and numerous studies have been performed in this regard.

I have just got my superdrol , how do I use it?
The safest way to use superdrol is to keep the dosage low. All over the boards you can find people using superdrol up to high doses of 40mg. I would suggest the following cycle.

Week 1 – 10mg
Week 2 – 20mg
Week 3 - 20mg

I would personally never recommend over 20mg. 3 week cycles are proven to be safe and effective.

What times of the day do I take superdrol?
superdrol has a low shelf life, around 6-10 hours therefore make sure you plan your intake every 6-8 hours.
Different people have different opinions to this question. From what I've seen, the over all consensus is to take the first dose in the morning with an empty stomach with loads of water.
The next with your preworkout meal with good fats like EFA's , Flax and fish oils, peanut butter. Superdrol takes a heavy toll on your lipid profile. A carb and fat rich meal would somehow help a little bit here. This is my opinion, others differ with it. Preworkout superdrol gives awesome pumps during the workout/weight training routine.

Does superdrol require a post cycle therapy?
Like every ph on the block superdrol needs a post cycle therapy.

Give me a sample superdrol post cycle therapy.

wk1: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 3 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
wk2: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 4 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
wk4: 20mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 5 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg
wk3: 10mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 6 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg

Is 6oxo and Rebound XT good enough by itself for a superdrol post cycle therapy, most people say it is enough
No! By no means is 6oxo or Rebound standalone strong enough to restart the test production in your body. You need a SERM! Period!

Nolvadex is therefore ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for an superdrolcycle. Please note its Nolvadex not novedex or nolvedex. Please look for Tamoxifen Citrate.

If budget permits you can also look into NAC.

Does running milk thistle along side superdrol inhibit gains.
No, silymarin does not inhibit any gains and does not have any chemical significance. It is purely for the liver. Its effect however is best in the preload and post cycle therapy.

What are other good supplements I can run along side superdrol to combat side effects?
Red Yeast Rice- A fermented rice product, that is our best fighter against negative sides form anabolic steroids concerning cardiovascular damage. Comprised of nine different monacolins, which are naturally occurring substances that help regulate cholesterol levels. Along with sterols, and monounsaturated fatty acids, it packs a strong punch.
Dosage : 1.2g ED

COQ10- Although this is abundant in food sources, I feel it prudent to put on here. Not only does it show to help cardiac function, but it’s also imperative to be used with Red Yeast Rice. Can be used in combination with other cholesterol lowering supplements.

Celery Seed- A powerful anti-oxidant, shown to not only lower blood pressure, but may have cancer fighting properties as well. And there is evidence to show its ability in aiding the liver.

Hawthorne Berry: Also very useful to lower BP and keep it on check. A great on cycle supplement.
Dosage 1000mg ed on cycle.

Policosanol- A blend of fatty alcohol’s, shows great promise in its use as beneficial to cardiovascular health, to include the maintenance of healthy lipid profiles. There is also some theory to a synergistic affect with EFA’s.
Dosage : 20mg 2x a day

Saw Palmetto: The prostrate is one delicate part of your system that you do not want to affect under any circumstances.
SP @ 320mg/day

Primaforce ProLiver or Liv52.

These supplements are very necessary ON cycle as well as in the post cycle therapy.

I took superdrol, its 2 weeks up, I still don’t see any change. Why?
Well, its not superdrol’s fault, there is some mistake on your part.
superdrol will not work if your lipid profile is all haywire.
Most people underestimate the simple dictum of eating heavy and eating right. Please make sure that your calorics are adjusted to your body weight and height. I do not need to comment on your nutrition, but make sure that you take in 1.7-2g of Protein /lb of body weight.Roughly around week 2.5 through 4 you should start gains of 1lb/day.
Make sure your carbs and EFA’s are at a maximum
You need to drink @ least 1.5 gallons of water while on superdrol.

My cycle is over, I have to keep my gains, how do I do it.
If you want to keep your gains, make sure you take nolvadex. You will lose a little bloat/size due to water retention. Its good to take creatine and nitrous based compounds or cell volumisers at this point to keep your gains. I have not used CEE, but am looking to do so in the near future.

I had a very satisfying cycle, my post cycle therapy made me recover fine, I want to get back into another cycle.
Well,this is something I've seen in many people, the temptation to use m1t and superdrol. Sure it does give good results, but you've gotta understand that you have a life apart from bbing. Imho make sure you give a full two month gap between cycles. After all you've got just one liver to use for a lifetime.

I do not know where to get the necessary supplements/ chems for my post cycle therapy.
Please do not ask on the forums for sources. I will try to help you through secure mail or pm’s. READ! Most experienced users in their logs mention the brands of nolva they use, if some just had the sense to google them……………

What are the important things I should know about Research Chemicals?

15.2 grams of Tamoxifen Citrate equal 10mg of Tamoxifen (nolvadex)
If a research Liquid manufactuer were unaware of this, and they suspend 10mg of Tamoxifen Citrate in 1 ml of solution and claimed a dosage of 10mg of Tamoxifen/ml then it would be underdosed to the tabs.

Of course if they claimed 10mg of Tamoxifen and added 15.2 grams of Tamoxifen citrate then they would be giving the correct dose of then 10mg of Tamox/ml relative to the tabs.

If they say 10mg of Tamoxifen citrate there not lying about the dose, it's jus not as much as the 10mg tabs of nolvadex.

NOLVADEX_ (tamoxifen citrate) Tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. NOLVADEX Tablets are available as:

10 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.

20 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

So whatz the math?
0.5ml= 7mg tamoxifen
1.0ml=14mg
1.5ml=21mg
2.0ml=28mg
2.5ml=35mg
3.0ml=42mg
3.5ml=49mg
4.0ml=56mg
4.5ml=63mg
5.0ml=70mg

I am not a doctor and neither do my opinions construe medical advice. These are just my views after using and researching about this product and answering a number of queries from users who were as confused as me when I first started learning about it.

The superdrol checklist :

Superdrol 10/20/20
RYR 1.2g ed
Milkthistle 1000mg
Hawthorne Berry 1000mg
CoQ10
Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed

post cycle therapy:
SERM :Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
AI :R-Xt or 6oxo
Prostrate:Saw Palmetto 325mg

DHEA 200/200/100/100
Fenugreek
Clomid (optional)
RYR 1.2g ed
Milkthistle 1000mg
Hawthorne Berry 1000mg
CoQ10
Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed
www.stimulantx.com
(888)388-7566
Last edited by krzna : 02-07-2006 at

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
really, if you are confused in the least dont use it

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should line your diet/training up solidly, and I don't mean to assume, but I said that because I get the impression they aren't. Stop thinking quick-fix and start thinking long-term, a quick 10lbs isn't everything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29