Lv. Percent
    77.91%

ARMS/ABS:

E-Z BAR CURLS: 4 SETS, 10 REPS, 75-95-105-105 LBS

ALTERNATING DUMBBELL CURLS: 2 SETS, 8 REPS PER ARM, 65 LBS

DUMBBELL HAMMER CURLS: 2 SETS, 8 REPS PER ARM, 75 LBS

BARBELL REVERSE CURL: 2 SETS, 12 REPS, 75-85 LBS

BARBELL CURL: 2 SETS, 10 REPS, 100 LBS

DUMBBELL PREACHER NEGATIVES: 2 SETS, 5 PER ARM, 5-10 SECOND NEGATIVE, 65 LBS DB'S

LYING TRICEPS EXTENSION: 4 SETS, 10 REPS, 95-105-105-105 LBS

CABLE TRICEPS PULL DOWN: 2 SETS, 15 REPS, 200 LBS

DUMBBELL TRICEPS KICKBACKS: 3 SETS, 10 REPS PER, 50-55-60 LBS

ONE ARM REVERSE PUSH DOWNS: 3 SETS, 12 REPS PER, 60 LBS

BARBELL REVERSE WRIST CURLS(EXTENSORS): 3 SETS, 20-15-12 REPS, 60 LBS.

BARBELL WRIST CURLS(FLEXORS): 3 SETS, 10 REPS, 100 LBS

ABS:

HANGING ABS: 3 SETS, 15 REPS, STRAIGHT LEG

DECLINED CROSSOVER SIT-UPS: 3 SETS, 22 REPS, BODY WEIGHT .

CABLE WEIGHTED REVERSE CRUNCH: 2 SETS, 30 REPS, 40LBS

HIGH CABLE CRUNCHES: 1 SET, 20 REPS, 60 LBS

OMFG, looking back i think i totally over trained the **** out of myself. if I'm counting correctly, i did like 41 total sets...wow... well, i guess i got a good workout huh. um i better go to sleep.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

i am coming up on week four of the cycle and have decided to go ahead and run the phera max through week 4. this is what the whole cycle looks like from start to finish:

WK1:PM 15mg, XM 80mg, TD T-Prop 100mg
    WK2:PM 30mg, XM 80mg, 4AD 500mg, TD T-Prop 100mg
    WK3:PM 30mg, XM 80mg, 4AD 625mg, 250mg formestane
    WK4:PM 30mg, TRN 4mg, 4AD 625mg, 250mg formestane
    WK5:TRN 6mg, 4AD 625mg, 250mg formestane
    WK6:TRN 6-8mg, 4AD 625mg, 250mg formestane

we will see how i am feeling with the TRN dose and i will adjust it accordingly. i chose to implement the formestane last week because i was getting some soreness in the nipple...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

So i did a UA test yesterday, along with weighing myself and the daily BP test. BP is fine 120/60, UA showed some low levels of billyruben(no surprise), and my weight is up to 232lbs, all is well as of now..

didnt workout on sunday, felt to tired, so i trained chest today;

CHEST:

INCLINED BARBELL: 4 SETS, 15-10-10-10 REPS, 135-225-275-295 LBS

FLAT DUMBELL: 3 SETS, 8 REPS, 110-115-120 LBS DB'S

INCLINED DUMBELL FLYS: 2 SETS, 12 REPS, 50 LBS DB'S

CHEST FLY MACHINE: 3 SETS, 10-12-18 REPS, 195-175-150LBS

MACHINE DIPS: 2 SETS, 20 REPS, 330LBS

Good workout today, i went up in weight on my first two exersises...my chest felt really pumped and solid both during and after the workout..

today was my first day switching progestins from Xmass too TRN. I guess it is possible that the TRN attributed to the increase in strength today, but its not likely that its effects are that pronounced with only one days use..

This is the last week that i take phera max. then i will be just running 4AD and TRN until the end of the 6th week.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

i also began takin nolva on saturday at 15mg ed. even with formestane, i was still having soreness in my left nipple, so im taking some nolva to be safe..do you guys think i should be taking both an AI and a SERM WHILE ON CYCLE, OR SHOULD I JUST RUN THE SERM BY ITSELF?? Im doing both right now just to be safe. but if anyone thinks i may get better gains and be as safe with just a SERM, then i may go that route
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

LEGS:

BACK SQUAT: 5 SETS, 8 REPS, 135-225-315-405-425 LBS

LEG PRESS: 3 SETS, 12 REPS(SLOW AND CONTROLED) 810-900-900 LBS

ROMANIAN DEADS: 3 SETS, 10 REPS, 135-185-235 LBS

ONE LEG DEAD LIFTS: 2 SETS, 10 REPS PER LEG, 20 LBS DB

EXTENSIONS: 3 SETS, 14 REPS+10 SEC. ISO HOLD, 480 LBS

SEATED CALF RAISES: 4 SETS, 15 REPS, 250 LBS

I went up in weight on my first two lifts today. it was a solid day in the gym despite a crappy diet today. i only took in about 2500 cals all day before my workout, and i didnt start my workout until like 8 pm. i just tackled roughly 1500 cals, but that is just not acceptable, especially on leg day.. but progress none the less.

i had pretty damn bad pumps in my back today. i think im gonna go ahead and begin taking some of the taurine i have, just gotta cap it first...

i guess sinse nobody has anything to say about my question on formestane+nolva vs. nolva solo, i will go ahead and continue with both form. and nolva to be safe.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

does anyone know wtf is going on with research chems?? im getting concerned because i have been taking nolva to control the nipple soreness ive been having..and now im wondering if im gonna have enough for pct. the site i got it from before is for some reason only displaying a small portion of there products, all of which are growth hormone related.... if i cannot get anymore nolva soon, i may have to cut the cycle short so that i can go through an adequate pct. can someone please post or pm me the lowdown on whats going on in the research chem market...please, thank you.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the bear
    does anyone know wtf is going on with research chems?? im getting concerned because i have been taking nolva to control the nipple soreness ive been having..and now im wondering if im gonna have enough for post cycle therapy. the site i got it from before is for some reason only displaying a small portion of there products, all of which are growth hormone related.... if i cannot get anymore nolva soon, i may have to cut the cycle short so that i can go through an adequate post cycle therapy. can someone please post or pm me the lowdown on whats going on in the research chem market...please, thank you.
    i prove myself retarded once again, figured it out on my own...

updates later this weekend. im no longer going to keep a workout log since nobody seem to be interested.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.83%

Me thinks the board author should consider coding in a post of how many subscribers are on a thread. It would go along way in that respect. I have been subscribed all along. I am sure I am not the only one watching. Hope all is well and still on track.
  9. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Smoky
    Me thinks the board author should consider coding in a post of how many subscribers are on a thread. It would go along way in that respect. I have been subscribed all along. I am sure I am not the only one watching. Hope all is well and still on track.
    I am subscribed myself. I think that is agood idea Smoky, it would be cool if we could see the subscriber count of all threads.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.83%

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    I am subscribed myself. I think that is agood idea Smoky, it would be cool if we could see the subscriber count of all threads.
    Thanks
    I would always rather offer solutions and improvements, than to just point out flaws. But hard not to as one progresses for improvements come from weakness. Much like we do our bodies hitting the lagging areas to bring them up. Webz and stuff happens to be part of what I do for a living and side line.

If I may take the soapbox for a moment...

With many changes as of late I as a user am not terribly pleased with all that I see. Granted I agree some had to change for good reason, but one must keep the user experience there for all if possible. The paying ads want user registrations to earn their interest. Body count in other words. Let them pay for the upgrades as it is the user attraction and participation that has made it and will keep it alive. Segregating users out of features to me is not a wise choice. Didn't it just piss you off when the cable companies took away every thing and then charged you to get it back? Speed and bandwidth can be improved graphicly in many ways. But that is topic in itself. Other possibilities always exist in the computer world. It is the masses that are drawn and comprise this place like many others. Turn them away, any of them and you are losing. Add features for fee but to strip what was, is never good. JMO sorry if I high-jacked or perhaps kept this thread alive.

No flame or ill intent JMO

soapbox mode OFF
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

weight is still holding steady at 230-232 lbs. strength has been consistently increasing on practically every lift since begin the TRN. i decided to stick with 500mg of 4AD topical ed....

my training has changed pretty significantly. i began weight and speed training with my football team this Monday.we lift twice a week and run twice a week. i pretty much only train legs and back with the team because the dumbbells at our weight room only go to 100 lbs. so i would be digressing if i were to use 100 lb db on my chest or shoulder lifts. the speed training consists of sprints of 30-40-100-200 yards along with some core training, plyometrics and lateral movements. i am alot slower now that i have put on a few pounds, but I'm sure with the speed training that i can get my speed and agility back in no time.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

Thumbs up

it would be a great feature to be able to see subscriber counts..good idea smoky
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.83%

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the bear
    it would be a great feature to be able to see subscriber counts..good idea smoky
    Even if it were only available for the creator of the thread it would be nice. Your log was a perfect case in point. Without some kind of feedback one just does not know. Number of READS is one thing you can look at but not as significant as a suscriber in my book. Now if we could also see who (member privledge perhaps) was subscribed as well... That would be luxurious.

How are the sides if any? any changes? Sounds like a good experience for you at this point.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

the only side i have to speak of is some soreness in my nipple. i began taking formestane immidiately. That didnt entirely knock it out. so i have been also using 15mg nolva every night. for the most part, the soreness is down, yet it is still a bit tender.. besides that, everything is good, no other notable sides to speek of.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

squated 455 pounds eight times tonight.. solid...as of this past saturday i have had no more nipple soreness at all. body weight is lingering around 232 pounds.. ohh and i last thursday i benched 315 lbs ten times... feeling pretty good... i am having really bad shin splints and some aches in my knees, all from the running i began last week. i am gonna see a pediatrist on thursday to get some orthotics or something for my flat footed, pigion toed ass..hopefully it helps...
  16. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ouch, I hate shinsplints. Cissus really helped my recovery from them. FWIW.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

Alright boys, i decided to finish the cycle a couple days early... here are a few before and after stats for some of the lifts i have been doing:

flat barbell bench: 315x5-315x10

inclined barbell bench: 265x8-295x10

back squat: 375x8-455x8

dead lift: 410x8-460x8

pull-ups: 10 reps with 25 plate - 10 reps w/45lbs plate

WEIGHT 219 - 237 POUNDS (18 POUNDS GAINED!!!)

I WILL POST THE EXACT DOSES AND SPECIFICS OF THE CYCLE, ALONG WITH PICS AND PLANNED PCT ASAP..
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

sorry for the delay guys, i have been really busy..here is an outline of my PCT:

day1-3: clomid 300mg
    day4-7: clomid 200mg, fenugreek 1.2g
    wk2: clomid 100mg, ATD 25mg, fenugreek 2.4g
    wk3: nolva 40mg, ATD 25mg, fenugreek 3.6g
    wk4: nolva 20mg, ATD 25mg, tribulus 2g
    wk5: nolva 10mg, 6oxo 250mg, tribulus 3g
    wk6: 6oxo 100mg, tribulus 3g, fenugreek 3.6g

products ran throughout pct include;liver pro, retain, cissus, CEE, colostrum, REM-3, avena sativa/nettle/6oxo blend, HMB/methoxy blend, arginine/orithine/taurine blend. also including protein and weight gainer shakes, along with an additionally high cal. diet.

i know there are alot of supplements there, but some are just for pre/post workout, while others are taken through the day, everyday.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Turinabol-LV bulk cycle stack advice
    By Dirty music in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 10:28 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:38 PM
  3. When to work in HCG in 15 week bulk cycle
    By Stunt1014 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 02:42 PM
  4. 6 week bulking cycle, look good?