From a female

S

stylediva

Awards
Hello

I am new here and have been reading some of the posts. Is there a section for women? If not, then a I have a question about Dicana. I have a bottle and have been taking two per day evenly spread out. When triac was out I took that and loved it. My question is what would recommend as far a dosage? With triac I took 1 for a week and ramped up to two and back down to one. My stats are below. I want to lose fat and lean out. My diet is pretty sound and I work out at least 4-5 days a week.

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 165

P.S- My job stresses the crap out of me and I heard that cortisal is produced in abundance when stressed and this helps to store fat. Is this right?

Thanks for your help.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes - you are correct about cortisol.

I have no clue about Dicana.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have a look at the diet forum live, there is a link around here somewhere.

There is a womens section and its got some very good members.

S

stylediva

Awards
thanks for the replies. I don't see the female section. What heading would it be under?

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi and welcome,
To my knowledge there in not a female only section here, but I sure with enough pressure we could make on if you like ;)
I have not tried Dicana, and can not help you there, but cortisol is proved for fat storage in apple shaped people, i.e. stomach fat storage.
I get pretty stressed out at work, and I use it to my advantage in getting a more enthusiastic workout.
We can help you however you like.
If you want to post your diet, go ahead and maybe we can tweak it a bit, I have read that Dicana works best under low carb situations.
If you want to log and track your progress, thats cool too, we can help suggest workout changes if you need them.
Otherwise, just pop in and say "hi" every so often, pretty friendly bunch here.
KG

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi and welcome,
To my knowledge there in not a female only section here, but I sure with enough pressure we could make on if you like ;)
I believe that if and when the contributing membership contains more females it is a strong possibility.
If you want to log and track your progress, thats cool
Certainly a good place to start.

Welcome stylediva

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies. I don't see the female section. What heading would it be under?
It's in another forum, someone's posted the link to it. It'd definitely be a useful place to you. I've used triac like you, never used Dicana, but from what I understand the dose usually kicks in at around 6000 mcgs per day, or 6mg which is six capsules. Keep in mind that's with larger guys, so the dose might be lower for you depending on your body size.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey not sure if you checked it out yet but USP is very interested in offering some freebie products to some experianced lady type members here. You might wanna check it out. As for the original question I can't really add, only parrot what jhm said about the cortisol issue. Other then that it seems like your question is well take care of.

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Yes you could!

But as B5150 said we would need some more female participants. :)

If that occurs, its all yours. You can even be MOD :D
I would love to see a female section on here, I mean, the guys give great advice and all but I think I would learn a lot more from female perspectives.

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I tried dicana at 6 caps a day...not worth the dinero imho .... it helped but not much. Just me...

Maybe if we opened the forum for ladies ..it would attract more members.

Im all for having more females around.

:D

S

stylediva

Awards
thanks for the replies. I would like to try something else to incinerate this fat but my only option seems to be dicana. This does not seem to be doing anything for me. With triac I felt it working because I heated up doing the day and others told me how lean I was getting.

Any suggestions out there? If you like you can send me a PM.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies. I would like to try something else to incinerate this fat but my only option seems to be dicana. This does not seem to be doing anything for me. With triac I felt it working because I heated up doing the day and others told me how lean I was getting.

Any suggestions out there? If you like you can send me a PM.
Have you tried exceeding tha recommended dose as others have suggested?

I've heard quite a few trustworthy reports of needing ~6 caps a day.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Mrs CRUNCH would be very interested in a women's section.

D

D-Railed

Awards
My fiance used diacana for 30 days and lost about 12lbs. And she kept her same diet and workout schedule. She was doing 3 caps a day for 10 days then 2 caps a day for 10 days then 1 cap a day for 10 days. When I was doing research about it for her, I came across that it should be taken before bed. Because hormones are more active whilst you sleep. Good luck.

S

stylediva

Awards
Thanks for the replies and suggestions.

I going to try taking Dicana at night, that's a good idea, it makes me sleepy anyway when I take it in the daytime. I am going to up my dose to 3 rather than 2 to see how that works.

I'll let you know. Your help is appreciated!!!!

S

stylediva

Awards
Update:

I have been taking Diacana at 3 caps at night and I am leaning out. No weight loss on the scale but definitely body fat, women at work have commented that I look skinny and I should rethink losing more weight. WTF??? I hear this from the chubby ones. Anyway, I heat up whenever, starting with my head and then it goes away. Only draw back in my opinion. The bottle says that I can take this for 2 months. I don't know about that.

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update:

I have been taking Diacana at 3 caps at night and I am leaning out. No weight loss on the scale but definitely body fat, women at work have commented that I look skinny and I should rethink losing more weight. WTF??? I hear this from the chubby ones. Anyway, I heat up whenever, starting with my head and then it goes away. Only draw back in my opinion. The bottle says that I can take this for 2 months. I don't know about that.
Great to hear its working for you, and keep going even without the change in the scales.
My scales have stuck at this weight for months now, but my bf% is changing which is good.
So are you getting any side effects from the Diacana?
KG

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Have either of you females tried Melting Point???

S

stylediva

Awards
Thanks.

I have not tried melting point, what is it?

As far as Diacana, no side effects to date. I really don't feel that I will rebound or my thyroid will slow down. I plan on taking thyroid support supplements to make sure this is true.

I started taking the 3 diacana at night on the 13 May, so I haven't been doing it too long. I plan on 3 until June 13th, then I''ll taper down to one.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DICANA is def a great alternative, and Being that I drown my wife now LEanXT nightly, I guess I can run Dicana at night...

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Gosh how you guys get so many rep points sheesh I have low rep and low points..I should jus kill myself lol..what's this diacana? And kg nice pic.

A proprietary combination of patent pending
Diiodothyroacetic acid isomers.

INTRODUCING - DICANA™:

DICANA™ - Naturally Occurring Metabolic Regulator is a powerful, patent pending, non stimulating dietary supplement developed to cause extreme body fat loss while sparing muscle tissue. When used as directed Dicana has the ability to raise your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR, the rate at which your body burns calories at rest) and can dramatically shift the proportion between lean body mass and adipose tissue (fat) in favor of lean body mass. Dicana works by increasing protein synthesis thru calorie repartitioning while simultaneously causing an increase in body temperature and oxygen consumption for extreme fat loss without muscle catabolism.

In the world of fat burning physiology, Dicana exerts a truly unique phenomenon, there is certainly NOTHING in today's marketplace that even comes remotely close to the powerful metabolic activity of Dicana.

You see, not only is Dicana metabolically active on its own but Dicana also has direct reversible pathways to T3, Tricana (tiratricol) and T2 and therefore acts as a precursor to these powerful fat shredding compounds. I guess you could say that Dicana is like 4 powerful fat burning supplements in one.

Dicana is a not central nervous system stimulant and thus will not give you the jitters. Enhanced results may be accomplished with a healthy diet high in protein and proper anaerobic training. Dicana™ is truly a revolutionary fat loss product and the quintessential supplement for anyone concerned with weight management or enhanced body composition.

There is no other product on the market that can make these claims and there is no there product on the market nearly as effective as the fat incinerator Dicana. No other company can sell you Dicana, because after we discovered this metabolite and its unique metabolic activity we filed a U.S. utility patent in order keep the competition from stealing our intellectual property.

Dicana™ was exclusively developed by ThermoLife International and is exclusively available from its authorized resellers

S

stylediva

Awards
Hi Apowerz6

What is LEanXT? Does your wife take this and if so how is it working for her? Thanks.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi Apowerz6

What is LEanXT? Does your wife take this and if so how is it working for her? Thanks.

Nah the only thing she is taking is Venom Hyperdrive, which she likes. I am taking LeanXT, its a cortisol regulator and derivative of 7-oxo-DHEA. In addition to regulating cortisol, it helps the conversion of T4 to T3 the more active Thyroid hormone. OUR GREAT Board SPONSERS sell it, and the company who makes it is Designer Supplements.

S

stylediva

Awards
Are you losing body fat with this? Have you had any side effects? How long have you been taking this?

Many questions I know. Thanks.

S

stylediva

Awards
Another product!!

Any results from using Thyrogen? And Thyrogen vs. Dicana for weight loss? I am at 3 caps per night with Dicana and have even skipped a couple of nights. I am losing bodyfat and I love it. Thanks guys for your help!!!