Nolva & Rebound XT gyno reduction question

• Thread starter MuscleBound1337
  • Start date
MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where to post this but I'll go ahead and put it here. I have non steriodal gyno from puberty, lumps under the nipple, and the nipples are pretty fat. I would like to try and reduce the size of the lumps and puffyness with some nolva and rebound XT, I'll have two bottles of nolva and as much rebound as I need. My question is what dosing schedule should I use? I've read studies where teenagers with gyno took it for a few months, but is that necessary? Don't most people see the effects within the first couple weeks or so? Can I do an effective cycle with just 1-2 months to reduce gyno?

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
If it were me I'd do it like this:

Week1:40mg nolva
Week2:30mg Nolva
Week3:20mg Nolva, 75mg RXT
Week4:10mg Nolva, 50 mg RxT
Week5:50mg RXT
Week6:25mg RXT

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Try letro!! Nolva will do nothing to reverse gyno. Nolva is a SERM!! Letro is the only thing I have seen that might really work!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I had a very similar question.... If your just going to use an ATD heres an idea, of course its not definite it will work, but for a possibility this sounds like the most appropriate dosage:

week 1: 50mg/day
week2: 50 mg/day
week 3:50 mg/day
week 4:25 mg/day
week 5: 25 mg/every other day

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've used Letrozole for that purpose and it didn't work ATD plus Nolvadex DID though.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I had a very similar question.... If your just going to use an ATD heres an idea, of course its not definite it will work, but for a possibility this sounds like the most appropriate dosage:

week 1: 50mg/day
week2: 50 mg/day
week 3:50 mg/day
week 4:25 mg/day
week 5: 25 mg/every other day
Hm, what do you think about running nolva with that at say 50/40/30/20/10 or something similer? If I have the nolva I would rather incorperate that into my attemp to reduce the gyno

D-Railed

Awards
I have a case of superdrol induced gyno, and the only thing that I have found, through research and experience, is a strong ATD like letro or anastrozole and a rather high dosing of nolva. I used:

week 1-3 - 60mg nolva
week 3&4 - 40mg nolva
week 5 - 30mg nolva
week 6 - 20mg nolva
week 7 - 10mg nolva (optional)

And .5mg of anastrozole ed throughout week 1-6 then eod for week 7.

And mine cleared up good and has yet to return.

D-Railed

Awards
was this after post cycle therapy?
Yeah this was like a month after PCT. I got the gyno right in the middle of PCT, I still don't know why, and I wanted to see if it would go away on its own when my levels were relitvely back to normal. It didn't so I went to plan B.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
I have a case of superdrol induced gyno, and the only thing that I have found, through research and experience, is a strong ATD like letro or anastrozole and a rather high dosing of nolva. I used:

week 1-3 - 60mg nolva
week 3&4 - 40mg nolva
week 5 - 30mg nolva
week 6 - 20mg nolva

I dont remember my dosing, but my SD induced gyno only went away after a ATD/Nolva combo

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established

week 1-3 - 60mg nolva
week 3&4 - 40mg nolva
week 5 - 30mg nolva
week 6 - 20mg nolva

Glad to hear that cleared up for you!! Have you ever tried it with letro instead of the adex??

D-Railed

Awards
Glad to hear that cleared up for you!! Have you ever tried it with letro instead of the adex??
Nah. I only had to do 1 cycle and it was gone. If it comes back I may use letro. But I don't think it will come back. It's been a month now and no signs.

mitch911

Awards
Nah. I only had to do 1 cycle and it was gone. If it comes back I may use letro. But I don't think it will come back. It's been a month now and no signs.
did u have just puffyness or did u have the lumps..i think i got some puffyness from a sd cycle a while ago..i got nolva and letro on hand but dont know what method to use

D-Railed

Awards
did u have just puffyness or did u have the lumps..i think i got some puffyness from a superdrol cycle a while ago..i got nolva and letro on hand but dont know what method to use
Yeah I actually had some lumps. Not as much puffyness in the nipples as some. My lumps were rather small though, I think thats why I was able to kill those bastards. Good luck with yours.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established

week 1-3 - 60mg nolva
week 3&4 - 40mg nolva
week 5 - 30mg nolva
week 6 - 20mg nolva

Do you think rebound XT can be used in place of letro or anastrozole? The reason I ask is because I already have some rebound in supply, but if it doesn't compare then I will use either letro or anastrozole I really want this gyno gone.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Do you think rebound XT can be used in place of letro or anastrozole? The reason I ask is because I already have some rebound in supply, but if it doesn't compare then I will use either letro or anastrozole I really want this gyno gone.
If it was me I would try the letro. I have seen amazing things using it to try to help reverse gyno.. But in the end it is up to you man!!

D-Railed

Awards
If it was me I would try the letro. I have seen amazing things using it to try to help reverse gyno.. But in the end it is up to you man!!
^^^ I agree. RXT may not be strong enough.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Alright, yeah I'm going to go with letro, I'm trying to figure out what an apropriate dose would be, seems people use a pretty big range, but if I'm trying to destroy gyno I'm thinking 2mg or like 1.5mg a day, what do you guys think?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Alright, yeah I'm going to go with letro, I'm trying to figure out what an apropriate dose would be, seems people use a pretty big range, but if I'm trying to destroy gyno I'm thinking 2mg or like 1.5mg a day, what do you guys think?
This is from my buddy on a different board he is very smart and deals with helping people with gyno ED!! Hope it helps !!

To first understand why you are doing what you are doing I am going to go over a few things and a few definitions:

SERM – Selective estrogen receptor modulator. These drugs work by binding to the estrogen receptors and flooding them in a sense, making it difficult (but not impossible by any means) for estrogen to bind to the receptors and thus prevent the onset of estrogen related side effects.
Most common forms: Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), Clomiphene (Clomid)
AI – Aromatise Inhibitor. These drugs work by inhibiting the aromatization of estrogen. This means that in effect AI’s prevent androgens from converting to estrogen, again, making it difficult (but not impossible) for estrogen to reach receptor sites.
Most common forms: Anastrozole (l-dex, a-dex), Exemestane (aromasin), Femera (letrozole). For our purpose of reversing gyno we are interested in Letro.

Letro and your sex drive:
Letrozole will suppress your sex drive. This is another reason why it is so important to act on preventing gyno as soon as possible. Since we all know that Test should be run in every cycle this will cancel out the effect of sex drive suppression.

Running letro to prevent gyno:
If you decide to run estrogen protection while on cycle (and I suggest you do unless you are aware that you do not require it), you can run either a SERM or an AI. Letro will be the most powerful AI you can use, it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and even lower. This is why I suggest you do not use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects.

You will want to start running the letro approximately 2 weeks before you begin your cycle to allow it to fully stabilize in your blood. I have often heard the argument that letro takes up to 60 days to stabilize, I don’t know if I buy into this for the reason that I have reversed gyno after using letro for only 1 week. Still to be safe I recommend starting it before your cycle as stated above.

If you do decide to run letro there is absolutely no need to run another AI or SERM. Do not make the mistake of thinking more is better. Think of it this way; if letro is preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen than there is no estrogen, what would the purpose of a SERM be when there is no estrogen to bind to the receptors? Nolva will only take away from the effectiveness of letro.

This brings me to my next point. Do not listen to anyone who tells you to bump up your nolvadex to 60+mg ED if you get gyno. I have no idea where this idea started but I have seen it suggest far too many times recently. Nolvadex will do nothing to reverse your gyno…let me make that clear IT WILL DO NOTHING FOR GYNO. If you are running nolva as your anti-e and start to develop gyno than sure you can bump the dosage a small amount to try to prevent it from progressing further, but letrozole must begin ASAP.

It is very important that you begin taking letrozole immediately, the longer your wait the more risk you take in not being able to reverse it.

How do I know if I have gyno?
If you have developed gyno you will have a lump behind your nipple. It will be fairly hard, and it will be tender to touch.

Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone:estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can’t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Want to add a few more things. this is from my above post!! But want to point it out!! About using nolva and letro!!

If you do decide to run letro there is absolutely no need to run another AI or SERM. Do not make the mistake of thinking more is better. Think of it this way; if letro is preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen than there is no estrogen, what would the purpose of a SERM be when there is no estrogen to bind to the receptors? Nolva will only take away from the effectiveness of letro.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah that's what I was thinking when I read what you posted. Before, though, I was thinking that if letro inhibits like 98% of estrogen, nolva would bind to the receptors in breast tissue and whatever was left that letro didn't inhibit wouldn't bind in breast tissue at least.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah that's what I was thinking when I read what you posted. Before, though, I was thinking that if letro inhibits like 98% of estrogen, nolva would bind to the receptors in breast tissue and whatever was left that letro didn't inhibit wouldn't bind in breast tissue at least.
Here is why. This pertains to Hookers pct but will explain alittle bit why the nolva inhibits it!!

Remember, Nolv only makes type II AI's less effective...thats why I reccomend a Type-I (Aromasin)...it doesn't need to be present to continue doing it's job on the aromatase enzyme, unlike a type-II AI, which is partially eliminated by Nolv- and unfortunately needs to be present to continue it's aromatase inhibition. Once a type-I does it's job, the enzyme it attached to is useless.

Thats the advantage of using Aromasin in PCT

mitch911

Awards
what protocol would you use if u got gyno at the very end or the cycle say in week 4 of a 4 weeker. Would u use letro until the gyno cleared and then go into pct with the proper nolva doses, or would u do ur pct with nolva and use the letro after?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
what protocol would you use if u got gyno at the very end or the cycle say in week 4 of a 4 weeker. Would u use letro until the gyno cleared and then go into post cycle therapy with the proper nolva doses, or would u do ur post cycle therapy with nolva and use the letro after?
I would do post cycle first and than start the gyno reversal with the letro when you have recovered. Since the nolva will lessen the effect of the letro as explained above.. Are you sure it is gyno? Whats the symptoms?? Just wondering cause you said got it in wk 4 or a 4 weeker was it not noticed until than or could it just be pre gyno symptoms? Did you use an AI or SERM whilest on cycle??

mitch911

Awards
I would do post cycle first and than start the gyno reversal with the letro when you have recovered. Since the nolva will lessen the effect of the letro as explained above.. Are you sure it is gyno? Whats the symptoms?? Just wondering cause you said got it in wk 4 or a 4 weeker was it not noticed until than or could it just be pre gyno symptoms? Did you use an AI or SERM whilest on cycle??
well ive had the puberty gyno im pretty sure although hard to tell b/c i was always fat..but then i cut up pretty good at around 10%..i stored alot of fat in the chest area to start with..but after during the sd i started noticing around week 4 that the nipples were becoming more fattier and saggy looking, no lumps or hardness just what feels like a large deposit of fat when i flex the chest

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
well ive had the puberty gyno im pretty sure although hard to tell b/c i was always fat..but then i cut up pretty good at around 10%..i stored alot of fat in the chest area to start with..but after during the superdrol i started noticing around week 4 that the nipples were becoming more fattier and saggy looking, no lumps or hardness just what feels like a large deposit of fat when i flex the chest
No lumps might not be gyno I dunno !! There is something called pseudo gyno which is mostly just fat in the chest area and there is true gyno lumps and so on. You can do a search on the internet on pseudo gyno and see what comes up!! Hope this helps!!!

D-Railed

Awards
well ive had the puberty gyno im pretty sure although hard to tell b/c i was always fat..but then i cut up pretty good at around 10%..i stored alot of fat in the chest area to start with..but after during the superdrol i started noticing around week 4 that the nipples were becoming more fattier and saggy looking, no lumps or hardness just what feels like a large deposit of fat when i flex the chest
Yeah I would say it sounds like pseudo gyno. Until the lumps start forming it isn't full fledged gyno. But If you're in week four of your cycle, just run your nolva and that should clear it up. Start it off at a higher dose than you were going to. I would say around 60mg. If it persits after your PCT then start with the letro. But let your body get back to normal with PCT. A lot of the time it will clear up on it's own when your levels get back to normal. But if it doesn't go away, like mine didn't, then start with the letro.
Mine actually came at the end of my cycle too. With about 4 days left. I used nolva and continued my cycle and it went away before my cycle was done. So i just started my PCT when I was spose to, and It came right back, Probly because my nolva dose was higher on cycle than it was in PCT.

mitch911

Awards
Yeah I would say it sounds like pseudo gyno. Until the lumps start forming it isn't full fledged gyno. But If you're in week four of your cycle, just run your nolva and that should clear it up. Start it off at a higher dose than you were going to. I would say around 60mg. If it persits after your post cycle therapy then start with the letro. But let your body get back to normal with PCT. A lot of the time it will clear up on it's own when your levels get back to normal. But if it doesn't go away, like mine didn't, then start with the letro.
Mine actually came at the end of my cycle too. With about 4 days left. I used nolva and continued my cycle and it went away before my cycle was done. So i just started my PCT when I was spose to, and It came right back, Probly because my nolva dose was higher on cycle than it was in PCT.
right on thanks for the info

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone post some success stories with using letro to reverse gyno using the protocol I posted ( or just using letro in another way) ?????

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone post some success stories with using letro to reverse gyno using the protocol I posted ( or just using letro in another way) ?????
well i got some questions for you bro, lemme start by giving you a background
I ran a 4 week cycle of superdrol just under a year ago followed by 4 weeks of nolva at 40/40/20/20 and i just recently (end of march) ran it again for 2 weeks at a dose of 20mgs for 2 weeks followed by 20 days of nolva at 40mg every day along with lr3 igf-1 (40mcg) . This monday i felt below my right nip and noticed a small round feeling bump prolly 1/3-1/4 the size of a marble, not very sensitive to touch but not as normal as the left side either and its never been there before but i've never had any symptoms for me to really get in there and play around either. also its not puffy tho, i can send u pic if you want to see to judge. i have nolva to treat but id like someones opinion

HOWEVER, this monday i also started my second injectible cycle consisting of test/deca for 14 weeks. My concerns are
1. obviously the gyno and getting rid of it but...
2. I like the positive effects that estrogen has such as weight gain and strength increase, and will using an AI cause me to lose those + things????

SOrry so long and thanks for the input

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
well i got some questions for you bro, lemme start by giving you a background
I ran a 4 week cycle of superdrol just under a year ago followed by 4 weeks of nolva at 40/40/20/20 and i just recently (end of march) ran it again for 2 weeks at a dose of 20mgs for 2 weeks followed by 20 days of nolva at 40mg every day along with lr3 igf-1 (40mcg) . This monday i felt below my right nip and noticed a small round feeling bump prolly 1/3-1/4 the size of a marble, not very sensitive to touch but not as normal as the left side either and its never been there before but i've never had any symptoms for me to really get in there and play around either. also its not puffy tho, i can send u pic if you want to see to judge. i have nolva to treat but id like someones opinion

HOWEVER, this monday i also started my second injectible cycle consisting of test/deca for 14 weeks. My concerns are
1. obviously the gyno and getting rid of it but...
2. I like the positive effects that estrogen has such as weight gain and strength increase, and will using an AI cause me to lose those + things????

SOrry so long and thanks for the input
Hey man, You can post some pics and we can take a look and give you some feedback..

As far as loss of gains while using an AI while on cycle . I have posted this before but here it is again!!

Letro may reduce muscle gains on cycle via blocking estrogen formation (estrogen is somewhat anabolic) but it should not matter when you look at the sides you can get from excess estrogen while on cycle.

I always use letro when using anabolics with progestinic properties such as deca , tren and so on.. And if you already have gyno and jump on another cycle it will probably aggravate it worse .As far as strength gains . I can only give you my personal experience on that. I have never noticed any loss of strength while including an AI ( again just my personal veiw) to my cycle..

Hope this helps !!!

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
kind of embarrassed to ask this but how do i upload the image

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
kind of embarrassed to ask this but how do i upload the image
HAHA, I dont know how to upload a photo on here myself.. Dont feel bad ... LOL... Can someone please advise on how to upload a pic so we can help this bro out!!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
You have to upload them as attachments, click the litthe paperclip next to the smiley face.

Myster

Awards
DeRailed are those doses for daily consumption or weekly consumption.

shimmy

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

Just to let you know if ur gyno aint that bad try rebound xt first, instead of letro, its' much cheaper and it won't kill your sex drive. I had extremely puffy nips, small bumps, and i was lactating, all from M1T. I am on day 4 of rebound xt, the bumps are half there size, the nips are'nt as puffy, and the lactating stopped. So give rebound xt a try. I was also running b6, and vitex, that may have helped with the lactating.

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
this doesnt really help anybody with ph induced gyno, but i have had puberty induced gyno twice, once in my left nip when i was 15 or 16 and once in my right nip right after i turned 18 (i didnt know what it was at the time but now realize it was puberty induced gyno. my nipples werent puffy but i had a hard lump underneath them which made the nipple constantly hard and it kind of hurt to press on or anything) anyways, the 1st time i went to the doctor and he told me to give it 6 months and come back if it didnt clear up on its own, which it did. the second time i remembered this advice and just waited it out and surely enough it cleared up on its own.

i dont know if this is helpful or not, but i guess what im trying to say is that if it is puberty induced gyno, if you havent had it for too long id just try waiting it out. i mean, its up to you but if it is puberty induced youre probably at an age where you might not want to screw with your hormone levels to correct something that your body will correct naturally. i dont mean to sound preachy, its just food for thought.

axekick

Awards
Here's a question for an old thread, what kind of AAS cycle maybe along with a SERM or AI could one do to really tackle some stubborn gyno?

mik14

mik14

Awards
Not sure where to post this but I'll go ahead and put it here. I have non steriodal gyno from puberty, lumps under the nipple, and the nipples are pretty fat. I would like to try and reduce the size of the lumps and puffyness with some nolva and rebound XT, I'll have two bottles of nolva and as much rebound as I need. My question is what dosing schedule should I use? I've read studies where teenagers with gyno took it for a few months, but is that necessary? Don't most people see the effects within the first couple weeks or so? Can I do an effective cycle with just 1-2 months to reduce gyno?
In the anabolics forum there is a really good write up about gyno its called "if you think you have gyno" have a read up on that, there are some interesting facts, apparently nolvadex has been effective to reduce the lump over a long period of time. As for my self I had lumps, the lumps are actually your mammary glands that swell up, when I approached the doctor he told me to stop taking steriods and they would go away, i staopped taking gear for 3years and they were still there so I wen to a surgen and had both theentire glands removed. best decision i have ever made!

Mephisto

Awards
In the anabolics forum there is a really good write up about gyno its called "if you think you have gyno" have a read up on that, there are some interesting facts, apparently nolvadex has been effective to reduce the lump over a long period of time. As for my self I had lumps, the lumps are actually your mammary glands that swell up, when I approached the doctor he told me to stop taking steriods and they would go away, i staopped taking gear for 3years and they were still there so I wen to a surgen and had both theentire glands removed. best decision i have ever made!

any ugly signs from the surgery?Is ur chest 100% normal now?

mik14

mik14

Awards
any ugly signs from the surgery?Is ur chest 100% normal now?
Nope, I didn't have much pain from the operation or bleeding at all, its been just over 3 weeks now and its looking awesome, just got back to the gym on monday only doing cardio, but think im going to get back into the weights next week im feeling awesom and tuesday coming will be the 4 week mark. Where they cut around the aerola is healing up well and already its barley noticable, i had a follow up today and the doc said over time everything well settle even more as there is still some swelling in the chest which i cant even see. but all good! i love it.

Mephisto

Awards
Nope, I didn't have much pain from the operation or bleeding at all, its been just over 3 weeks now and its looking awesome, just got back to the gym on monday only doing cardio, but think im going to get back into the weights next week im feeling awesom and tuesday coming will be the 4 week mark. Where they cut around the aerola is healing up well and already its barley noticable, i had a follow up today and the doc said over time everything well settle even more as there is still some swelling in the chest which i cant even see. but all good! i love it.
so it is totally flat now,isnt it?Totally normal

mik14

mik14

Awards
so it is totally flat now,isnt it?Totally normal
Yeah totally flat, loks good, just started lifing again this week, havent even lost any strenght, still lifting the same after having 4-5 weeks off. yea just looks like a normal pcks now. They take out the entire gland so the chances of it coming back are nearly immposible.