3 week 1-ad cycle?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only one bottle of Ergopharm 1-ad that will expire next year. I am unable to get more and can't find any 4-ad with which to stack it. My question is, is it worthwhile to run the one bottle of 1-ad at 300mg/day for three weeks. Should I expect to see any gains from this at all??

This would be my first PH cycle although I've done the real deal in the past.

Stats:

Weight: 190
BF: 12%
Years experience: 10

I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere on this forum but I was unable to find it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You are going to be lethargic as hell if you don't stack that with something bro.

thetimbomb

Awards
you will possibly get some gains, although if you have done the real hardcore stuff then why dont you stick with that?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, I know...I was just trying to make the most of what I already had; seems like a waste not to use it!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I know...I was just trying to make the most of what I already had; seems like a waste not to use it!
That may be so but if you are going to use it, use it correctly and do a good PCT. I would definitely look into something to stack with it though if I were you.

akp2004

Awards
I've seen a few posts where users of the TST product say it feels like it could function similar to having 4AD or a test base in a cycle. I havent done this personally, but maybe you can check that out.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I've seen a few posts where users of the TST product say it feels like it could function similar to having 4AD or a test base in a cycle. I havent done this personally, but maybe you can check that out.
Yeah I was going to refer him to TST but there hasn't been much feedback on it. Either way it could be a good addition.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am suprised no one suggested researching a transdermal DHEA, DHEA powder is cheap as hell and carriers are not expensive at all either. Check out CNW in my sig, they have DHEA powder.

I have been interested in a dermal DHEA but not alot of feedback on it. Bow did a dermal DHEA, but I would rather push the limits and go with like 400mg and upward of DHEA applied dermally. Maybe Dr.D can chime in or anyone that has tried this. Definately want a SERM on-hand, but thats the rule with cycling anyways.

akp2004

Awards
I am suprised no one suggested researching a transdermal DHEA, DHEA powder is cheap as hell and carriers are not expensive at all either. Check out CNW in my sig, they have DHEA powder.

I have been interested in a dermal DHEA but not alot of feedback on it. Bow did a dermal DHEA, but I would rather push the limits and go with like 400mg and upward of DHEA applied dermally. Maybe Dr.D can chime in or anyone that has tried this. Definately want a SERM on-hand, but thats the rule with cycling anyways.
Interesting - yeah, having not seen bloodwork on TD DHEA, and only seeing a few people add it to PCT, it wasnt in my frame of reference.

Also, which carrier would you recc?

Thanks

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay, not to beat a dead horse, but what would be the best way to run 1-AD solo if hypothetically someone had access to two bottles of the Ergo stuff and no 4-AD or DHEA? In other words, would it be more effective, with respect to potential gains, to run 300mg, for six weeks or 500mg for 24 days.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I did 1 bottle for 3 weeks, and along with PCT, and had great gains, but horrible oily skin. I did some 6-oxo, I did not have access to clomid or nolva, but managed to still keep my gains.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jjohn, were you terribly shut down? I believe this is a common side effect. Also, I assume that since you only used one bottle, you were running 300mg/day. Did you stack with anything? What were your lean mass gains after the three weeks?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I gained about 8 pounds and kept about 5. I was eating like a horse, and very bloated. Animal stak made me more shut down than the 1-ad, I noticed smaller boys under there..and made me feel lethargic. For the 1-ad, I liked it, I felt good, no aggressiveness, good gains, but terrible acne. I decided not to do it anymore, as the sides on my skin were affecting me a lot.

If you need more info, just ask. ;)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to here you weren't shut down too bad. I'm leaning towards something like the following:

Days 1-7: 300mg/day
Days 8-13: 400mg/day
Days 14-28: 500mg/day

I don't really want to run it longer than 4 weeks and thought that this might be a good protocol for gradually increasing the daily dosage. Also, if the higher dosage does shut me down horribly, I will have to deal with it for a much shorter period!

What was your post cycle therapy like? I plan on running Nolva, 6-OXO, Trib, Fenugreek, & AX Retain.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
My PCT was too simple, and not too good. I only had access to 6-oxo which I ran reg. dose. for 1 bottle. I also did some trib to make the boys work harder and get back on track. You have a much better PCT than me, but you have also higher doses. This looks pretty good, and you should keep most of your gains IMO.

Good luck :)

e_man

Awards
i know it has been a while since you posted ninjo. did you try that one bottle? if you did, how was your cicle and gains?
i found a store that claims to have ergopharm1-ad and also 4-androstenedione ( cant find any androstenediol). i'd like to give it a try but i'm just concerned that it may be some fake or low quality stuff.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know it has been a while since you posted ninjo. did you try that one bottle? if you did, how was your cicle and gains?
i found a store that claims to have ergopharm1-ad and also 4-androstenedione ( cant find any androstenediol). i'd like to give it a try but i'm just concerned that it may be some fake or low quality stuff.
Actually, I ended up getting my hands on another bottle and running 400mg for 30 days. Gained about 8 solid lbs. (i.e. mostly muscle) and kept it all. Strength increases were much more noticeable than increase in size although I did get comments that I was looking quite a bit thicker. I think if you stack it with 4-ad, you would see more of a size increase but I was pretty happy with the cycle. post cycle therapy was nolva, retain, tribulus and 6-oxo. No sides to speak of; the lethargy and shut down I had been warned about didn't materialize. Getting ready to run my first PP cycle in early November. I'll likely see comparable results if not better and the PP cycle will be much cheaper! If you can find legit Ergopharm PHs, then you can't go wrong. Good luck.